The bogus episode 2 trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bo-Eee
It was related to a site of which i once possessed the url, but lost. the bunch of guys responsible for dressing up the scene from Braveheart to look like a group of jedi warriors, also did some "fan fic" stuff of their own.

Can anyone please give my my url back, i'd love to get a look at them again

Dim
I don't know it but maybe RC can hook you up.

Ratcat
MOst of those trailers are available from http://theforce.net/theater/trailers/index.shtml

If not then send me a PM and I'll see if I can 'hook you up'

Bo-Eee
Thanks RC I actually found it last night shortly after posting but one i watched isn't available any more, but am enjoying what i can see.

The reason i wanted to find the site was because a mate of mine thought he'd just got the new trailer, i hated to tell him it had been out over a year now, roughly..

I asked if he liked braveheart and did he recognise anything lol

But anyway, all the searching got me here so i'm not complaining, thanks for varyfing things for me.

amidala985
I downloaded it from Morpheus...I figured it probably wasn't real if I got it from there...It's still not bad for a fakey though...

Bo-Eee
I agree they have done some good stuff out there, a good attempt at fan fic in visual form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.