Who else is sick of people on this message board poasting threads on whos the hottest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grishnakah
mad I think that this a great message board and i love coming here and talking about lotr but what i hate is when people come onto this site and talk about how hot a particular actor is if you want to talk about that stuff go onto a nessage board designed specifically for discussing how hot you think an actor is, but dont discuss it on a lord of th rings fan based message board iam sick of logging and seing posts like Whos the hottest actor in lotr i think all you people who post those threads dont know vey muck about lotr so you talk about crap like the hottest actor. mad mad mad mad mad mad mad Happy Dance

Sifer
I agree. You're definately entitled to your opinion people, but this is supposed to be about Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth.

Steven
Agreed. It's really annoying

bLooMiLiCioUs
but just fr the record we happen to actually know more than you think - even obsess.so much so tha - ah just look at the "you know you're obsessed when...." thread.

Lord Soth
It is quite annoying

El Toro De Brah
They couldve made 1 massive thread about the "HOT" people in LOTR instead of individual threads fo each actor. i mean FFS!! orlando has like 4 threads all about how good lookin he is.

Camellia
I agree!!!

Sparkle
True...

But he is pretty fit *faints*

Aurora
I have intrest in both. I enjoy the movie, book, and the actors. But face it,This is not a book forum, it is a movie forum. It is under a movie heading, it has characters that are not even in the books. If you don't enjoy the "hot" threads. Don't click on them. I have my own Dom thread, but I have it in a differant part of the forum. It is impossible to dream about a LOTR forum with no "who's hotter" threads, I mean... Look at them. They are hot..... I'm sorry to offend anyone who doesn't like those threads, but it is just the way it will be. No point in trying to change it.

Discos
it's not really annoying, just dont read them. Just to get peoples opinions on certain aspects of the franchise.

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah - if you don't like 'em,don't click on 'em.DUH!

Camellia
I understand that this is a movie forum but surely you should admire an actor for more than just their looks? What about their acting ability?

...good looks is just a bonus!big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
and it's THAT bonus we drool abt therewink
o seriously,if you du like 'em,dun go there.that's what the content page is for.wink

OrliNElijahsGrl
Um all i have to say is, if you dont like them, dont click on them, no one is forcing you to click on them

also..complain to the moderators, not to us, its that simple, anything you say wont change anything, hot topics will still come up, the best thing to do, is go complain to the moderator, until then, your wasting your time complaining to us, because we arent changing what we post about just for you

do we have a aquire?

LMAO

OrliNElijahsGrl
wait no... my bad...typo

its do we have a accord?

sauron
yeah you say that but whenever i satart a new thread, say my one about learnig elvish and getting the fonts, i logged off went to bed, next day i came on hoping someone had posted any help, but my thread had vanished onto the third page because of

viggo...im going to come right out and say it
who is the hottest actor in lotr
orlando bloom as legolas
legolas
orlando bloom
viggo is hot

why arent there moire elijah threads

(it goes on)

so please, there is a forum for actors and actresses, go there and post about orlando or viggo or ian or hugo or elijah

fini
and you know what!?!?!?
once the movie opens there will me 21398652349 more threads on how hott everyone is AGAIN

i almost wish PJ had cast some ugly people , so we can avoid all this BS

Aurora
Oh get over it. no

Aurora
big grin

sauron
i know, as soon as it comes out, i mean people will take laptops in with them and write as they watch

ohh theres legolas with his hood up, the eye, get out of the bloodys way i cant see leggie, oh there he is tremble, now big scene on destruction of ring, i dont care man just get orli back on screen

(that was a small preview of whats to come)

bLooMiLiCioUs
nah we'd be droolin over him to much to care abt the laptopswink

sauron
not so, did you not here about the poor lass who electrocuted herself because she drooled to much on her laptop, overload

al because of that elf

hes ugly as legolas, hes good looking in your picture though, is their any spanish in him

OrliNElijahsGrl
actually that is not what i would be saying, id be "do it frodo! destroy the ring!" "ooo go aragorn! great speech" stuff like that, everything in that movie im excited about and will be talking about! Ohh and of course how gorgous legolas is! THE HOOD! *screams* OOO!! let the rotk fun begin!

o kiMMii o
LOL this has been brought up many times!

lotrlover7000
MEEEE mad

OrliNElijahsGrl
ooooooooooo

bLooMiLiCioUs
nah legolas is only ONE of the things i'd be goin ga-ga overwink
nah i dun think there is any spanish in him....confused
and he IS GORGEOUS as the elfstick out tongue

Fire
certainly ruined the atmosphere in here

mah
At the moment there is one "hottest actor" thread and one legolas thread, so I don't see the big issue here.

Mormegil

sauron
yeah enogh ranting lets get to the real question

just who is the hottest big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin joking

and there is some spanish in him,

bLooMiLiCioUs
there is?hmm......
ah well.
*goes off to the orlando bloom thread to drool over his pictures*
laughing out loud i'm incorrigible aren't i??laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.