Do you think the police used excessive FORCE?..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElStuddo
... Here?.... http://wxix.com/

Well the big guy shouldnt of for one, took a swing at them. This is possibly going to be another Rodney King incident, only this time, the man died. Read it all after you see it.

Mist
these cops are gonna be in deep SH!T. that amount of force was not needed.

Mist
Just because the guy took a swing, doesnt give them the right to kill him.

ElStuddo
Well, yea, that one cop did beat him quite a few times. I only got to see it once becuase my ISP is acting crappy, but he told him repetely to put his hands behind his back. What you probably DIDNT see was when more cops showed up to restrain him more, and he sufficated when he tried to gasp for air,because there were so many on him. Theres alot more to this...More cams I think were there besides that one.

In my biest opinion...NO, he did NOT deserve to die like that. They didnt have a clue that he wasnt breathing, you KNOW how the cops are when they leave you cuffed? They leave you on the ground like a animal, before they stuff you in the portable jail.

Mist
yep, pretty rough stuff. this was on the news about 2 days ago.

LarryTheArch
the guy took a swing at the cops FIRST, which makes it quite different from most exsecive force and police brutality. However, he was obiouslly subdued, yet the police continued to beat on him. nother wards, yep

ElStuddo
They dont think so,They make a big issue about EVERYTHING!!.......

http://www.slackercentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49651

ElStuddo
I think its funny!

LarryTheArch
it is

ElStuddo
Well yall seem either MELLOW or very passive about it. Umm. Sex talk anyone?? big grin

LarryTheArch
not wit you siko... im a guy in case you hadn't notice

ElStuddo
Ooops, thats right... Alota Roosters in he Henhouse! big grin

yerssot
over here it's forbidden that the police use axcessive force

Curl_Up&Dye
they definetly used excessive force...not cool...not needed

lil bitchiness
Yeah, they did use too much force there.

But believe it or not, police have an athorithy over the civilians, any cop has THE RIGHT to take anyones librity for at least few hours, its just the way it is...
Im not saying its right, im just stating the facts...

Daedalus
I think that 6 or so police officers on one guy just cos he took a swing was well over the top and they deserve to lose their jobs (or hopefully worse)

Fire
from what I have seen it was over the top

SilverFighter
Why didn't the cops use pepper spray or the shock gun on such a big guy? I'm like "yeah subdue him with the nightstick" but not excesively! I don't understand where do cops draw the line between police brutality and enforcing the law.

Fitch
he DID attacked an officer and he DID not want to put his arms around his back which is kinda bad.But to kill him...hmm....a bit too much...

BackFire
he probably had it coming.

GABRIEL05
sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't

Fire
he did indeed had something coming, but still killing him for it is way over the top

Fitch
yup...maybe over reacted a bit...blink

diegocala
They did not kill him, he had a heart attack from the cocaine and PSP in his system

Also, I would say that none of you have ever been to jail, or seen what a 400 pound man on drugs can do to a person.

I want you all to ask yourselves this question:

"If I had a large very angry drunk man looking to hurt or kill me, what would I do?

Then ask yourself, "What would I do if is was my job to insure this man does not hurt anyone. What would I do then?"

Now if that man were attacking your family, would you call the police to save you?

Don't be too hyocritical here please, I have seen what it is like everynight on the street for a cop, I have a good friend that is a cop and I go on ride alongs all the time. We call them to protect us, but pull back when that protection gets out of hand.

There was nothing over the top about that one filmed

Here is a final question, how would you have subdued that subject? Remember it is your job to bring him in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.