If you could remake the origial Star Wars trilogy who would you cast?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell's Angel
This is the first thread I have ever started. It would be great to hear from you. smile

I am in no way insulting George Lucas. I just thought this might be fun and interesting.

VengeanceGOD
I wouldn't remake it. I know, I know, that's not the question, but I hate the idea of remaking good movies. wink

Darth Jello
ewan mcgregor as obi-wan
hayden christiensen as anakin under the helmet
Matt damon as luke
Hugh Jackman as Han Solo
Anna Paquin as Leia
Frank Oz as Yoda
Whoever plays Tarkin in ep. 3 as Tarkin
Jimmy Smitts as Bail Organa
Some tall guy as Chewy
Jason Lee as Wedge Antilles
Temura Morrison as Boba Fett

SlickRick69
Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan? Hayden Christiansen as Anakin? HA! Like that would ever happen in any Star Wars movies!! Can you imagine Ewan spewin' all that stuff about the Force? and Hayden as the guy who turns against the Light side of the Force, turning to the Dark Side instead? Like that could ever happen in Star Wars!! George Lucas would roll over in his grave!! eek!

lol

VengeanceGOD
Matt Damon as Luke???

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND???!!!

Lyn
Welcome Hell's Angel!! *waves*

I'm not too sure who I'd cast...prolly the same people that are in the prequels...defintley Nat... happy

amity75
Sorry everyone but I'd cast Leo DiCaprio as luke. He'd be perfect. Search your feelings, you know its true!

Hell's Angel
Hey, its me. Just checking to see how the thread is doing. I've been meditating on this, and these are just a few suggestions

Kiera Knightly as Leia, on the basis that they look alike and that Kiera is starting to become the new "it" girl.

Ben Affleck as Han. I'm basing this on his role in Pearl Harbor.

Ian Mckellen as Obi-wan. He would be perfect.

This might be stretching it a bit, but how about Johnny Depp as Lando. I know he is not the same ethnic group as the original, but I think he's a possibility. I don't know, maybe its just my new-found Johnny Depp obsession taking over.

That's all I got for now. What do you think?

Darth Jello
I thought about affleck too. but then its like damon is luke, affleck is han, jason lee is lando, bryan ohalloran is tarkin, Jason Mewes is the emperor, Kevin Smith is Darth Vader, Joey Lauren Adams is Leia, and lucasfilm changes to View Askew

Dirty Vader
KEEP THE OT AS IT IS!!! NO NATALIE PORTMAN, HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN, AND EWAN MCGREGGOR IN THE OT PE-LEASE!
RE_CAST THE PT, BECAUSE IT DEFINETLY NEEDS IT.
WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!!!mad mad mad mad

Dirty Vader
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rifle.gif Prequel trilogy http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/raygun.gif

nightgirl76
some how i can see Bruce campbell from the evil dead as han.

Lyn
HA: Keira Knightley sounds alright as Leia... thumb up

Also, I seem to have developed an obsession with Johnny Depp...he was just SOOOO good in POTC... Happy Dance

Darth Jello
leia, groovy! Hail to the king, baby!!!

Rebel Racer
apparantly Hells Angel is a ss.com follower.

Orlando
Well, for your first thread you've come up with a doozy. I'm sitting here trying to think of who I'd cast. The first person I came up with is Toby McQuire (sp?) as Luke. I'm not sure how well he'd do but he does have a sort of "youthful innocence" about him. Leia? I guess I'd go with Katie Holmes...don't ask me why, it just came to me. Han Solo? I can't imagine anybody as "the man" besides Harrison Ford. Harrison IS Han Solo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.