Will the Friday the 13th madness ever end??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heatherfeather7
Is it just me or has Friday the 13th gone a bit too far?? Will the madness never end?? There have already been 2 of them with the word FINAL in the title. What is the definition of final for them?

Lord Soth
B/c it makes the movie studios money. As long as they make money, they'll never stop

BackFire
It's a franchise....franchises do this all the time, it's unfair to single Friday the 13th out.

tabby999
because so many people love Jason, hes cool. its like saying "damn those Starwars movies, why did they make more of them?" "danm startrek, why would they make another of that series?"
because people like them, thats why

zombieman
Whats wrong with making more and more sequels if people will go and watch them? People say there are too many but noboday has a go at the James Bond franchise and theres been over 20 of them. Im not saying the friday the 13th movies are particularly good, there just entertaining but if the fans demand more then theres nothing wrong with giving them what they want.

Jason420
i like Jason but you guys are right too many friday the 13th movies like new begginning what the hell was that! dumbest friday the 13th ever

tabby999
when you think about it there never really was a very intelligently plotted jason movie made

Lord Soth
The point of Friday the 13th, and any any horror franchise for that matter, is that ppl die. Which is why ppl love them.

tabby999
nothing like sitting, watching a movie and seeing some ****, some smoking of pot and then some randy teens getting chopped up

Lord Soth
Well, except for the pot part, that's what I do almost every night........

ragesRemorse
i personally dont like friday the 13th series, but being such an avid horror fan as long as they keep making them i'll keep watching them. as will many many many other people, even if they dont like the series.

heatherfeather7
Well, I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone if I did. I will just say that everyone has a right to an opinion. I never said they were bad. Friday the 13th just seems to be the one with the most sequels (if anyone knows of one with more, let me know). Personally I can only remember seeing one or two (like 2 &3 I think). If someone could recommend one of the newer ones, I would watch them. I DO enjoy a good horror flick. Not so much really gross bloody but more the ones that make you repeatedly jump out of your seat. So, if anyone out there is up to the challenge: Change my mind and recommend the absolute best Jason movie there is. I'm willing to give anything a shot.

tabby999
i dunno, theres no real "jump out of your seat" parts of jason, but Jason takes Manhatten is pretty cool, well i think so

heatherfeather7
How about the newest one, not sure what it's called but they're in space. Is it any good?

Lord Soth
The only good part is the way it pokes fun at itself

Evil Dead
The only Friday the 13th movies I would suggest to somebody are:

Friday the 13th (the original..)
Friday the 13th 3
Friday the 13th : The Final Chapter
Friday the 13th 7 : The New Blood
Jason X

heatherfeather7
Evil Dead, Lord Soth, and tabby999, thanks for the info on which Jason movies are good and which are not as good. I will have to rent some of them now that I have your recommendations.

sumunabeech
Jason X will make you laugh your ass off.

zombieman
1-4 are good movies, 5-11 (11= freddy vs jason) are all a pile of steaming turd, but at the same time VERY entertaining so u gotta love em.

tabby999
i dunno, they call WW3 the microsoft incident, i find that highly funny in itself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.