Coolest Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
Ignore the other one of the same title. I have a poll on this one.

Note: This is Coolest, not Hottest

Lord Soth
IMO, the Ringwraiths are much cooler than any other character

badkittykitty
Gandalf is my man! Ive been watching the two towers over and over for him and Faramir are my favorites

Lord Soth
Damn , I knew I forgot someone......

grishnakah
big grin i noticed that you said the coolest not the hattest lmao and i think your 100% right the raiths are way cooler than the others.

grishnakah
hottest my bad!

nazgulinthedark
RINGWRAITHS!!!!!!!

grishnakah
DARK RED HELL YEAH!

enya
anyone dat kicks ass iz cool

Lord Soth
Kicking ass is always fun, but I respect the Ringwraiths because they generate such fear, such pain. They terrify others while they feel unending torment, which is a powerful feling

BingaBonga
um... what about the women? oh well, i would have voted for aragorn anyway... love

Lady Ellie
Where is Eowyn!!!??!!! She's cool too! And Aragorn, ofcourse.

sauron
erm gandalf would win, and grishnak did you say, hattest, well ian has a hat, a pimp ass hat he never leaves house without and here it is

i have posted this pic all over lol :P

Ariadne
I would have voted for Eowyn, but Aragorn's very cool as well.

sauron
eowyn sucks serious ass, im going to say it for the fifth time now

she is only good for killing witch king, which she could not have done without merry

samIam
how could you group sam and frodo together * talking to self ...bad frodo!! good sam * and I like eowyn .. but everyone has thier own opinions!

nazgulinthedark
killing mr.witch king is NOT good!

Darth Bandon
I vote for Borimir.

Vegeta13
Gotta Be Legolas

cool

leaf_eater
gullum's my man! or slimmy, hobbit-like thing....anyway, i ended up voting for arragon, but the coolest character is doubtless gullum. i say so there for in my world it is

Bloom4ever
aRAGORN of course
no bloom this time

bLooMiLiCioUs
my vote is still for legolas(not because of his looks.serious!!!!but i know no1'll believe mesad)
and second is sam.damn a friend like him.......!
and third for me is aragorn

kittiepunk
I'd cast my vote for Faramir. Because he's wonderful in every way.

Eowyn is the ass. *grumbles* Why does SHE get Faramir?

nazgulinthedark
RINGWRAITHS!!

Kitoky
NAZGULS!!!!!!!!!!

kalantiaw
what the What the f**k? ... aragorn is leading thumb down ... another coolness poll stereotype come to life... it all about the nazguls... if you don't sh!t your pants upon coming across a nazgul, you're already dead... killed by one of them...

SlipknoT
No. Gimli is by far the coolest, the trolls are cool to along with the balrog.

Kitoky
Hey erm...Slipknot....do you happen to play Age of Empires on MSN zone?

SlipknoT
no.

SlipknoT
Why do you ask?

Caribbean_Chick
hmm I love Merry and Pippin and second would have been Arwen or Legolas

airangel429
Aragorn...definitely a hottie.......but the coolest...that is Merry and Pippen. They are always goofing around and causing trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.