*Snickers!*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElStuddo
I dont know what to make of this...lmao.....

http://www.amishwebportal.com/Discussion/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42

Tex
Amish people are weird and stuff.

ElStuddo
I really wasnt taght hardly anything about them in school.

Tex
Yeah, its not like they benefit the country or anything.
They're very secluded and withdrawn. confused

jacksparrow22
dont they not use the computer or something?

bLooMiLiCioUs
VRIGINIA!!!!*runs up for a hug*

and i heard they DO use 'em...but they're very strict abt it - ive got a passage on em sumwhere i'll post it here...

jacksparrow22
*hug hug* happy

bLooMiLiCioUs
big grinbig grinbig grin

ElStuddo
Well maybe we could use a few here to stop all this madness...Like all the country, the trees and pastures are very rapidly disaperaring because of the PROGRESS PUSHERS. There will be soon no more country within 50 miles of Houston,because of no zoning laws. It sux.

Tex
Houston is weird with its no zoning laws wacko

Aurora
We have ALOT around here (amish that is). They make good molassas, my grandma buys it.

ElStuddo
Tell me about it. They build a shopping center... RIP OUT 100s to 1000s of trees to do it. The store either goes out of busines, and stays empty...OR they upgrade it, or expand a NEWER store next to or across the street by ripping out 1000s of more trees!!! Walmart is a good example. Albertsons? Went out and left empty alot of stores, Krogers occupies half of them... But across the street more trees are being ripped up for that new Target instead of buying their empty store.

They need to put a stop to this insane greedy community. embarrasment

lil bitchiness
Wow some coltures are weird...

I watched that program ''devils playground'' about amish people letting 16 year olds go out and 'party' then they get to choose which life they want to lead modern or Amish...confused

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.