skool years are de best years of ur lives......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
agree disagree?
k, well i cant really give a proper answer, considerin i'm still in skool! *damn it damn it damn it.....*
but maybe use guys can tell me bout sum funny, horrific, and just plain boring skool dayz........

Veralidaine
......dat uve had in de past......

Schizo_n_me
DISAGREE!! I think the best years of my life were BEFORE school...

Veralidaine
laughing b4 wot yr?

Schizo_n_me
Before 7th grade, actually....those were good years.....you didn't really have to think much....

Veralidaine
ah.......true true!!!..man primary skool was easy as! i used ta get lyk 2 sheets of homework a week! eek! one maths n one english........shit dat was easy work 2!........n now........ sad man skool jus suks altoget'er!
i stil got 2 more years left! i dun tink i can handle it !!!!!!! sad

Tired Hiker
Are school years the best years of your life? Whether they are or not, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that someone your age believes that they are. This will give you enough hope to move on and grow to conquer the next obstacle that lies on your path.

Veralidaine
hmmmmm wen u put it dat way...yeh u made an excellent point bout mah first statement.......but yanno ah jus wanted ta no ot'er pplz opinions....and jus see what dey tink o skool.......coz to b honest skool really shites me rite now......no matter how different de approaches are dat i take towards it.....

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade anything to go back to school! no

Tired Hiker
But, I'm glad I did skool cuz it got me a career. smile

Veralidaine
sik! big grin
wot u do?

Tired Hiker
I stick my camera in peoples' faces and make sure the audio is good while they yap there mouths off for about ten minutes to whatever reporter I am working with that day. Then I edit about 12 seconds of crap that they talk about for a story that lasts one minurte for the 5 o'clock news. Then I edit a longer story for the 6:00 news and most likely set up a live shot.

Tired Hiker
It's pretty fun. big grin

Veralidaine
big grin sik man!!
yano its good dat ure doin sumting dat u enjoy.......smile .
i mean de only reason dat i'm goin ta skool is so i can b cum successful in my choice of my future career........which is drawing... big grin love
man all i do is draw!

Veralidaine
n it cood b drawing in ne field...whether being a cartoonist, or a fashion designer.wateva, as long as it a sumting to do wit drawing!

Tired Hiker
Then keep drawing, even if it only bemomes a hobby. But notheless, try to become what ever it is you want to be and don't let anyone stop you. Just don't physically injure anyone.

Veralidaine
laughing out loud dun worry i wont... wink

Veralidaine
and no ones gun stand in mah way neeva! evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.