terminator games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
all i can say is, they are still so much fun 2 play. i got them from a local store, a TERMINATOR PACK, which had the 3 movies, and also the previous games. i played the games ofcourse.

1. terminator2 arecade game: i m sure most of u have played it. it is loto f fun 2 play. u r playing in the future and u r really destroying endos. its awesome.

2. robocop vs terminator: i know its weird but it has a storyline which is interesting but i couldnt read all of it coz it was passing so quickly. basically terminator is THE BAD GUY and u play as robocop and u have 2 destroy terminator. that game is also awesome

3. THE TERMINATOR: in this game u get 2 play as reese. its quite cool only that i havent got past the first machine lol. cant figure out a way 2 destroy it. its strange

these are all games of sega and were released in 1992. i tell u they r still fun 2 play

SlickRick69
yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.