question 'bout the phoenix story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ontplof
'Hello!

I've finally found the comics of "the phoenix saga". This is the story where Jean is found in the bay after several years when everyone thinks she's dead. It ends with Jean and Scott putting up with a new team "X-factor". Her telekenises is advanced, but she had lost her telepathie.

In the new comics, she has her telepathie back along with the phoenix power. So my question is..What's up with that and how is it possible that she has the phoenix power??? (I know half the phoenix story: From her "dead", FakeJean/Realphoenix, Darkphoenix 'till Jean's "ressurection"wink

Can anyone please explain it?? Many thanks!!! smile

kohl
when jean was with x-factor she originally had no telepathy. when her clone tried to kill her, the phoenix force tried to save jean, but she had to reabsorb it. jean's clone died and jean was left with both her memories, her clone's and the phoenix force.
she recovered her telepathy during a battle with psynapse (one of apocalypse's riders) who attacked jean and awoke her powers.

roguegambit
I thought it all happened at the time of the Shi'ar? Of the M'krane crystal ep from the original cartoon series...

Hey ontplof I'm from the Netherlands too but why's that weird?

ontplof
@roguegambit: That story is also correct, but the phoenix during the "shi'ar"period" WAS the fakeJean (Phoenix had duplicated her body and memory)
And what I mean with"I'm from Holland ischn't that wierd?".. That is just a quote from Goldmember from the Austin Powers movie (that's why I spel "isn't"-> "ischn't...because of "dutch" accent of Goldmember in the movie..it's soooooo funny)

@Kohl: ooo NOW I understand! But that leaves one thing I still don't understand...Why doesn't Jean become insane again (although the last time it wasn't really Jean)?

kohl
the phoenix force couldn't control the human emotions it felt. that's why jean's replica was recruited by the hellfire club and became evil.

ontplof
jeej now I fully understand the power of the phoenix roll eyes (sarcastic)

thank you very much! big grin Happy Dance

I think that i'm gonna look for those comics, because the story is just sooooo cool

roguegambit
Oh yeah now I remember. I forgot a bit about that. Must be the age big grin
embarrasment

laughing looks more like German to me laughing
But I've seen that one too and I loved that movie.

Kes
lol so question answered.
closing-.-closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.