I'm New...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ani/Ami_love
Hi everyonesmile Obviously, I'm new to this forum and after looking around here, I just have to say...that this place is cool!cool

My name is Joanne, but everyone calls me Jo, and I'm from the cold, cold UK.

As you can tell from my user name, I so love Anakin and Amidala(Padme)...and I can't wait to see the teaser trailer tomorrow. Star Wars Rules! But I think we all know that.big grin

Anyways, enough about introducing myself. I hope we can be friends. smile

Jo

Ratcat
Hi Ani/Ami_love, welcome!

You have to thank our benevolent Administator Raz for this great forum that he kindly let's SWMovies share.

yerssot
hi
welcome aboard

Ushgarak
What-ho and welcome! Hope to see you posting around soon!

King Jedi
Nice to see you to see you nice.

ToMacco
Hismile

Lara
hey how you doin?smile

Ani/Ami_love
Hey smile Thanx a lot for you all welcoming me.

I get to see the trailer soon...can't wait!cool

dark lord
hello so im not the only new person to this site, have you heard theres going to be a 3rd trailer called true love

Ani/Ami_love
Hi. smile No, that the first I've heard about that trailer. Wow! True love...that something I can't wait to see.

Ushgarak
Could almost have been tailor-made for you, eh?

Ani/Ami_love
You're right...tailor-made.big grin

dark lord
i raed about it on www.the.force.net that site has everything a star wars fan could want

Ushgarak
Mostly, yeah. But it's been going downhill lately. Check the tfn thread in the General Discussion Forum for an explanation; their actions over the breathing trailer were pretty dodgy.

dark lord
i hate to say it but i told u so

yerssot
you told him so... big grin

Chile
Welcome to the boards, Ani/Ami_love

smile

Aelita01
hi

cruel jedi
erm welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.