Temperature conspiracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Every time I go to Uni they put us in a room which is either far too hot or freazing bloody cold.

For example, a few weeks ago I felt a bit ill with my cold so I wore a long sleeved t-shirt and a pullover top, I wore underpants (a rarity for me) and extra thick socks. When I got to Uni they'd moved us to a room with a huge boiler in the corner cupboard, which had 2" diameter pipes running in every direction from this cupboard. No matter what we did it was like a sauna in there all day.

This week I decided I'd wear only a thin top, no under-crackers and regular socks. And wouldn't you just know that the boiler thing has broken. It was like a freezer in that room, I could see my own breath! mad

I think my cold has come back now too. sad

Gravity Kills
That happens all the time

mechmoggy
I'm one ill moggy. sick

Gravity Kills
There has to be a conspiracy

Gravity Kills
It must be to get people sick, but why?????

Fitch
succes !!!.....argh...I meen damn that's nasty...shifty

*hides plans 'how to brake a boiler' kind *

saucybird007
^ laughing out loud lmao

Tired Hiker
Yeah, it's a conspiracy all right. It probably is a cover-up for some other conspiracy.

Lord Soth
It's a conspiracy all right, I've never seen anything else like it. It doesn't bother me much though, I'm pretty adaptable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.