Army of The Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
The army of the dead in the Two Towers, I am sure the army of the dead is in that swamp place Gollum takes Sam & Frodo over (when frodo fell into the light)...but why does Aragon seek them in the cave?

The two Towers may not have shown the armny of the dead it may have just been something else, I am not sure?!?

Aurora
I'm confused. Do u mean the army of the dead is why he goes into the mt., or that the army of the dead is in TTT. Just clarify and I will try to help.

sauron
no thats just not right at all sorry, the army of the dead where in a cave, but the people in the swamp were also dead, just they arent the army

orlandoOYEA
No the army of the dead isnt from the dead marshes although it sounds like it could be. They are from a mountain pass that when the living pass through none come out alive. Hence the name armies of the dead. I just cant remember the name of the mountain pass.

sauron
yeah but humans that die in there do not turn into members of the army, the army are soldiers who refused to fight sauron under oath

orlandoOYEA
yea, i member now

Aurora
I'm not sure what Discos question is>

eldarion

orlandoOYEA
yay the paths of the dead, that was really start to bug me cause i couldnt member the name.

Discos
My question was.

In the two towers you get to see ghosts in the swamp (in which frodo falls into to), I was wondering if thats where Aragon wen tot get the armies of the dead (as I thought those people in the swamp were armies of the dead) but turns out they are in a cave.

I was wondering why Aragon went to a cave/mountain to find the armie of the dead when they were in the swomp...But they arnt in the swamp afterall

Discos - Cheers dudes/dudettes

eldarion
Did you read my post? I think it answers your question quite well, but let me know if you are still confussed. In short, the answer to if Aragorn went back to the Dead Marshes to get those dead guys, is no. Totally not the same "people". The ones in the Dead Marshes are from the last War with Sauron.

pirate_fan49113
Ah yes the paths of the dead Im soooo looking forword to seeing that part. yes the army of the dead sounds cool.I wonder if Aragorn will get them to fight huh. But you do have to admit that the dead are a little creepy messed

GABRIEL05
OK guys Discos asked a yes or no question the answer is simply

NO, NO, NON, NEIN, NIET, IEH, UHN-UHN no

eldarion
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/winkiss.gif

fini
laughing out loud

feanorlp
The mountain pass is called the Dwimorberg.

MagBag
exactly! big grin

Discos
Yes I did, thank you eldarion, I read it before posting the reply but I just posted the respone to show my point to someone who asked "I dont get discos's question"

Yep I noticed it was the people from the previous battle with Sauron thats why I assumed they would come back to battle his forces again, but what you said was very very helpful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.