His Infernal Majesty (a.k.a HIM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Have we got any fans here?
I am, there Love/Metal album is brilliant.

stinkfist462
HIM IS AWESOME!!!!!!! but when they came to america... they had to change there name to HER because there already is a band from chicago or sum place called HIM....... YES!!! HIM RULES!!!1

in flames
i like there style. kind of goth and dark

stinkfist462
yeah... hey i need help finding out a him song...... its on the cky 4 video
it goes like "if i die before i wake .......... (skipping some words i dont understand) if i wake before die"

Be@st
I love HIM.
Stinkfist: The song's name is Burried alive by love.

stinkfist462
Yeah i know i found it out like 2 days later after i posted that big grin

in flames
i never got any of thier albums..i only heeard the singles..and from what i heard they are okay

recommend me some songs!

stinkfist462
uhh idk .. lol .... i jus got the cd "razorblade kiss" or sumthin like that .. it rules .. all songs are good i guess

Be@st
I recomend "sweet pandemonium", "pretending", "heatrache every moment", "you are the one" and every other you can find. I never heard any their song that I didn't like.

loserib
i like the song right here in my arms

burlyman
Absolutely rock

total metalhead
HIM are cool. there not my faves but they make an effort to be different.

stinkfist462
yeah they arent my fav ... but they are great though .. the whole "love" thing gets a bit boring after listening to it after 10 songs

amandaandzach
HIM is by far the best band i have ever heard and i am going to their first concert oftheir tour on april 16th YAY Valo is so hot

mah
They suck.

Sigillum_Diaboli
no .. YOU SUCK !! stick out tongue

Random_Hero777
I first heard HIM like 3 years ago and they quicly became one of my favs. "Right Here In My Arms" is the best song I have ever heard. It's also my theme song for a backyard wrestling federation I am in.

VilleValo462
my fav is either ...... Buried alive by love ....... or uh Funeral Of Hearts ... Pretending ... Beautiful .... and uhh ... Siggilum Diaboli

Evy_O
I like some songs of HIM, yes. big grin

VilleValo462
which songs ?

Evy_O
Funeral of Hearts, Join me, Buried Alive by Love, Right here in my arms... Basically Funeral of Hearts big grin

Random_Hero777
Pretty much any HIM song is awesome. But I like "Right Here In My Arms" the best. "Resurrection" and their cover of "Wicked Game" are good too

VilleValo462
thumb up

sacrament25
HELLOO! i'M A huge UK fan. I love the guys especially Ville. My fav songs by them are: Funeral Of hearts, Buried Alive By Love, Join Me In Death and In joy and Sorrow. Its great to know that there are many other fans out there. I only know a few ppl. Quite alot of my friends hate them, but they dont understand how awesome they truly are.

Be@st
Same here; it seems to me like everyone hate them sad Why don't they see how awesome HIM are.

BadBabe
stink you changed your name again

i like HIM my best friend got me into HIM a few months ago before that i never knew who he was. i love the song buried alive by love

Be@st
I love ALL of the HIM songs

BadBabe
i havent heard all the HIM songs but i love what i have heard

loserib
H.I.M are great i would really like to see them live
i know they have a few dates with soil but nonef them are around here you can go to the soil info thread i posted and the dates they are playing together are there

loserib
oh yeah badbabe my i ask why kfc is evil?

sacrament25
I think KFC may be evil because they inject their chickens with water, and keep them in cages without any freedom to run about.

I'm a relatively new fan of HIM, and I love the whole of hteir greatest hits album. Most ppl i've spoken to who do like HIM 9Believe me that's very few....suckers to the rest) think that Love Metal is thier best album. From what I've heard of Razorblade Romance, I think thats almost thier best alb. what does everyone else think?
Also, does anyone know where I can get hold of The Sacrament Live Acoustic version? AND....Soz to keep going on......but has anytone read the article on HIM in this months Metal Hammer? The pics of Ville are GORGEOUS. The CD that comes with it, also has a live version of Wicked game. Not to be missed.

ville_valo
Right this is my first post here. To start off i want to say that HIM are my all time favourite band ever! In the first page somebody said something about if i die before i wake... the rest of the lyrics to that bit (the chorus) are:
pray no-opne my soul to take
and if i wake before i die, rescue me with your smile

if i had to recomend a song it would have to be solitary man their upcoming song off of their new album (And Love Said No). Also a couple of very good ones are soul on fire (brilliant live), and ressurectiuon. Some brilliant covers are again Solitary Man and Wicked Game. They have 5 albums out which are:
Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights
Razorblade Romance (razorblade kiss is one of the songs off of it)
Love Metal
Greatest Love Songs vol. 666
And Love Said No

i think that's about it for basic information and if you want to know anymore just PM me or e-mial me thanx big grin

ville_valo
oh yeah sorry to miss tyhis, but in a issue of metel hammer, there is a copy of sacrament accoustic if that is any help to ^^. Also i've been to see them, it was so brilliant. You can get a copy of a DVD with five songs performed live, if you buy the ltd. edition box set of And Love Said No (for ^^)

Be@st
I like deep shadows and brilliant highlihts the best; I think that is their best album eventhough all of them are really great

Df02
o............................m........................................g

HIM suck soooo much balls

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic)

StinkFist462
i like him ... i like uhh ... Siggilum Diaboli

sacrament25

H.I.M
HIM are my most favourite band in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love their new album "and love said no"!!!!!!!!

burlyman
thats not a new album isnt it just a collection? messed

RebelPhoenix
HIM are not too bad, if you like them you'll probably like To/Die/For and Entwine.

May 02 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's
May 03 - San Diego, CA, @ Cane's
May 04 - Los Angeles, CA @ Whisky a Go Go
May 05 - Los Angeles, CA @ Roxy
May 06 - Pomona, CA @ The Glass House
May 08 - Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theatre

Neo Baggins
Does anyone like this band, their music in my opinion is decent but their upsession with death is not.

POST YOUR COMMENTS!

SlipknoT
Yes, I like them, I dont however like the 13 year emo girl old fans they are getting

StinkFist462
i like them a lot , but i dont like how bam likes them .. therefore all the 16 year old bam fangirls like HIM as well .. come on people make your own decisions

Placebo_fan
i like them too, and the fans they get are varied anyway, so little fan girls will get crushed under the weight of proper HIM fans. ask any thirteen year old HIM girl what song is thier fave and the will say something from love metal. thier obsession with death may not be healthy but its intruguing, happy long may they seige...
where do they go from here? do you know?

Df02
dont like them, and dont like how they rode to fame up the arsehole of bam margera

Alice_In_Chains
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yes, I like them, I dont however like the 13 year emo girl old fans they are getting

well sed

Ronny
Yes, I love HIM, the music. I liked HIM before I heard of Bam Margera, who. I must add, I hate. HIM's fanbase usally seems to be little girls who dress in all black and cry about their ex-boyfriends which also pisses me off. I do think though, that Ville Valo is attractive, but i dont go around screaming about how dreamy he is roll eyes (sarcastic) but I do occasinally drool over him.

The music though is very enjoyable happy

eggmayo
People only find Ville hot because he looks incredibly feminine.

Alice_In_Chains
Ville valo is atractive to me..becuz hes not scared to go out looking like shit.
iv loved him for years..way before the time the Ville Valo wannabe Bammy decided he was gonna splash their faces on everything he owned,

Red Superfly
Don't like em.

Hate the name too. It's such a crap, generic, typically "thought provoking" name like "My Chemical Romance".

These band names are getting worse.

Dark Light666
age doesen't rilly matter as long as the way you luv the band is lagit i admitte i hate mad the ppl who walk around all i luv the heartagram & thay think it stands for Bam Margera or i luv the heartagram but have never even heard of H.I.M it pisses me off!!!

MildPossession
I like two songs, that's all.

Dark Light666
H.I.M is my fav band of all time all there music rox Villie Valo hotest man alive who ever does not LOVE H.I.M is CRAZY!!! wacko
H.I.M ROX rock

Dark Light666
Originally posted by Dark Light666
H.I.M is my fav band of all time all there music rox Villie Valo hotest man alive who ever does not LOVE H.I.M is CRAZY!!! wacko
H.I.M ROX rock Your pretty face is going to HELL!!!

Roulette
yup, I like HIMyoupi

Imaginary
My friends like them... I don't see anything that great about them.

barbarossa
Someone in one of my classes called the Heartagram a "Bamagram" the other day. I personally don't like the band, but I think I did giggle a bit when I heard that. eek!

nick1811
cant stand 'em

LonelyDarkness
I dont mind HIM, they're okay.

It's just that all of their songs seem to sound the same.

TheGoblinQueen
ville valo is a hot piece o ass but im no a fan, its a wee bitty pretentious for my liking, but all credit to HIM, the band has a HUGE following and some pretty dedicated fans. theryr song are a bit too pop-like 4 my taste.

heartagram_1881
Hey Everyone, I'm new here but not new to H.I.M I have been a fan since 1995 when they started. That's rigth 1995! So if any one needs ANY information on H.I.M just ask. I believe I know the most info on the band fomr lyrics/ guitar tabs/ birthdays/ and w/e else.

VIVA LA H.I.M!
(not take of of viva la bam which is acucaly a good show it meens LONG LIVE...incase you think i'm copying bam bam)

Lana
Horrible band.

heartagram_1881
Originally posted by Lana
Horrible band.

Go Hate Somewhere Else edit

Dr. Strangelove
You've been reported. happy

Lana
I think you might want to watch your language, this is an open forum and I can say that I dislike them all I want. Get used to it, because that's how this place works.

Did you bother to read the rules when you joined? Somehow I don't think so.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Study up, darling.

cool_dudes_rule
I'm really getting into them, i like rip out the wings of a butterfly and killing loneliness.

el_barto
Originally posted by Lana
Horrible band.

heartagram_1881
Ah, I see you dislike HIM. Interesting. Despite the fact that I strongly disagree with your opinion, I feel obliged to offer my thanks for your participation in the discussion, after all, life would be boring if we all shared the same views.

Now, who's for tea? smile

heartagram_1881
Originally posted by cool_dudes_rule
I'm really getting into them, i like rip out the wings of a butterfly and killing loneliness.

You'll wanna check out Deep Shadows & Brilliant Highlights (album). Alot of people rate it as #1.

el_barto
Well alot of people are wrong smile.

ResubianNushi
Don't really like them. They just aren't for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.