TV Apperances!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
In case anyone wanted to watch Elijah Wood is on Jay Leno tonight. And on ABC, Primetime is having a ROTK special. smile

LoTr4EvA
wen is the special on and wut channel??!

Aurora
My bad, The primetime special is on tomarrow on ABC. It is at 10/9 central. (not sure where everybody lives) Jay Leno is on NBC tonight at 11:30/10:30 Central.

szhismine
i'll have to tape primetime. smile

OrliNElijahsGrl
yes yes yes i am sooo watching elijah on jay leno tonight! woo hoo! 2morrow night is the ROTK special at 10pm! And friday night orlando bloom is gonna be on jay leno!!! woo so much for me to watch! WOOT

Aurora
Elijah was so cute last night. Telling stories about Dom and his drunken escapades in NZ. Oh how I wish I lived there.

Orlando will be on Friday on Leno.

Izz
I heard there was going to be a making of or something on Discovery (the only channel I can see here). Does anyone know anything about that, at what time?

Aurora
I don't know about the Discovery Channel, but Starz is haveing an entire weekend devoted to LOTR. If I am not mistaken it begins on Dec.19th.

OrliNElijahsGrl
hahaha i agree aurora, elijah was really cute lastnight on jay leno, he was cracking me up, i was literally in tears because i was laughing so hard at him, hes so cute! I love his laughs!!! Oh my god, that scene from return of the king WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor gollum/smegeol, i felt bad for him, i really did! That was a powerful and amazing scene! I sooo cant wait for ROTK!

Did you see lij when jennifer tilley was on there too? he was still on there and he was soooo cute and sooo halarious!!!! hahaha

OrliNElijahsGrl
hahaha the drunken story and the poo story, hahahaha the drunken story i never would of imagined elijah would do such a thing, the poo story i could understand, but the drunken story..when he was telling about that and then said "what is there else to do...but urinate in it" my eyes got sooo big, and i laughed so hard, my parents were asleep, and i let out this loud laugh, and mom came in and was like: whats so funny? and i was like: omg..this is halarious!!

HAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!! i loved the phrase "so one drunken evening..."

hahaha

bLooMiLiCioUs
tell me what happens!!!IN DETAIL!!!!!!!

BingaBonga
What about Viggo? sad

Aurora
I haven't heard anything on Viggo, but I am sure he will make some apperance on some show. I mean he is the King for gosh sakes, he is in the title of the movie.smile If I see or hear anything I will make sure u know.

Orlando cracked me up. He def. was not as funny as Elijah (I was rolling laughing) But u could tell how nervous he was. He hardly looked at Jay, he looked mostly at Nicole Kidman. He looked very starstruck. He wasn't on for very long. (Elijah had two segments) He did talk (very cutely I might add) about being a monkey in a play, and scratching his bum. LOL And he talked about breaking his back. The scene they showed of ROTK was not the hoped one of Leggy and the Oliphants that I have heard so much about It was of him and Gimli, and Aragorn before the Paths of the Dead. I can't wait to see the movie!!!!

Aurora
Oh I forgot about his lizard tounge thingie. Very funny, more so because I could feel the pain of any one sitting next to the (sounded like thousands) many girls who screamed at the top of their lungs. MANY TIMES.

I also taped the Primetime special. It was very good. I really enjoied the sceen that they showed of Arwen. The special just made it seem so much longer until Dec. 16th.

Bloom4ever
as usual i missed it
thats what u get 4 not being able to go on the internet :-(

bLooMiLiCioUs
what lizard tongue?!what?!
DAMN IT I HATE BEING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora
He said that when he was in drama school they had to go to the zoo and act like an animal. The teacher made him act like a lizard. Then he did a lizard tounge move. It was hilarous........

Aurora
Thought that I would bump this up to ask if anyone saw SNL last night with Elijah on it. It was hilarious. The opening monalouge had Chris Katan(sp) as Gollum. Funny how much he resembales himwink Just wondering if anyone else watched it?

OrliNElijahsGrl
OMG I WATCHED IT!!!! I was dying of laughter, elijah did a incredible job hosting and doing the skits!! i had to tape it!!! ive watched it tons of times! Chris Katan DEFINETLY resembles gollum in so many ways, it was sooo awesome, and i love lij's little turn to evilness going "no! it stinked" and his little head movement he did! hahahahaa!

My favorite skit was the choir skit, when lij and the other 2 guys were all talking in high pitch voices, and fighting over who is better in singing and who can hit the highest note, and they did a scale, and lij went from really low to extremely high pitch with his voice, i never knew he could get that high pitch with his voice, it was sooo cute! And then he changed his voice to low talking as if his voice was changin and he was like: help me! so they all acted like they were hitting him in the nuts and he was making all these noises, and started shaking and then he started talking again in high pitch voice!!!! TOO CUTE!!! i loved it!

I loved all the skits though with him, they were really cute, did anyone else felt a little teary eyed though when lij acted like he was crying, you could hear people in the audience go "awwww" i really got teary eyed! "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa that was that was...that..was...im gonna....i cant" hahaha that was great "OHH MY PROSTATE!" hahahahahahahahahaa that was so funny!

all the skits as i said were extremely halarious with lij!

awww it was so cute to hear lij singing too, what a cutie!

Aurora
The Choir scene cracked me up too. I had no idea that he had that range to his voice! He looked adorable the whole night. In way I think he is just so geeky that he looks normal, not hollywood at all.

Oh and I thought the resembleance to that American Idol guy was right on. It was scary how much he looked like him. LOL

Camellia
For UK fans, Film 2003 will be having a LOTR special tomorrow night on BBC 1 at 11.35pm. (Tuesday 16th Dec)

Hope this is of use to someone!big grin

sauron
OMG YES big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

so happy, jonathon ross does film 2003 right, lotr jon ross, ultimate combo

Aurora
OH OH OH, I forgot to ask if ( if u watched SNL, that is) anyone saw the new ROTK preview that they showed. It was great!!!!!! It scared the hell out of me when Pippin looked into the Palantir and Gandalf asking if he told Sauron about Frodo. WoW!!!! I thought it was just another preview, and was plesantly surprised it was a new one. LESS THAN ONE DAY!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.