X-Men, Acolytes, or Brotherhood?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RiverX-girl
Okay, if you were in the show, would you join the X-Men, the Acolytes, or the Brotherhood? I would so join the Acolytes! What an adventure, holy frickin crap! eek!

RiverX-girl
Aw, come on people! I feel lonely, no one leaves me any comments. confused anyhoo... pretty please? You know you love me love

Sesy Allerdyce
hmm... when we see the evo, i join the Acolytes, cuz Pyro is in it... but my fav is the Brotherhood... i hate the do-gooder x-men... argh...

Vampiree
in evo: acolytes of course big grin normally brotherhood or anywhere my LORD MAGNETO goes... AND PYRO!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah! big grin GO MAGNETO, GO PYRO!!!

Vampiree
yeah!

RiverX-girl
GO PYRO!! LOL Though Kitty is pretty awesome (obviously) I go where where the boys are (lol no pun intended) Besides, who wants to live with the Blob, the disgusting pig, and Toad, who's.... there, or at the X-Mansion with Scott and Jean? AH MY GOD MAKE IT STOP!!! *smacking myself* Okay, all better. But yeah Acolytes are the best!!

Eidolon
I don't think I'd join any of them cause I'm not really into trying to force people to change (argue with people sure, but make them think mutants are superior, equal, or bad no). I'm more of a leave me and my view of things alone and I won't bother you or your views either unless they infringe on my personal rights. I'm also not into being someone else's Zealot (no Magneto is God, or Xavior does not wrong).

Vampiree
MAGNETO IS MY LORD!!! MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (terribly good mood) lol!!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing tehheeheeeheeheee!!!!!

DezW
X-Men!!!
(where my darling is)

Sesy Allerdyce
x-men suxx!! *maniac laugh* hehe...

DezW
ja, but there is my darling, so must accept them... Excalibur'd be better...

Sesy Allerdyce
okay, i know...

but...

X-MEN are SUXX! ehehehe...

Vampiree
x-men suck!!!!!! kurt should be in the brotherhood!! AND I LOVE MY LORD MAGNETO!!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
but kurt is too good guy like the other x-geeks... (um.. sorry dezzie)

Vampiree
so what! but he's cute! so he has to join the other cuties! blob can be an x-men instead of him! HAIL MAGNETO!

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, and blob is will move in scott's room, and they are will live together...

Vampiree
big grin hell yeah! ... *whisperin so el won't hear* and share the bed together evil face

Sesy Allerdyce
of course evil face hmmm... and sometimes evan is join to them... oh, and angel... evil face

x-geeks together, yee!

Vampiree
yeah!!!!!!!! laughing heheehehe we are so cruel... like... (omg don't say that!!) somebody! *sings* 'aaaaaaall daaaaaay iiiii dreaaaaam abouuuuuuuuuttt seeeeeeeeeeeeeex' oops! a.d.i.d.a.s everyone! big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
yeeeeeah!!!

*sings and dances round her room* a.d.i.d.a.s.!!! yee!

i like this song...

aaaaand we are cruel like our master, the lovely, sexy (nooooo, no sexy!) bad MAGNETO!!!!!

Vampiree
he's. not. CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you definately havr to download the song ses... korn rules!

DezW
yeeeeah! all together! on one biiig bed! and the prof can read their minds... big grinDDDDD

Vampiree
the prof is a dirty old man! big grin now we seriously HAVE to atop talkin about this! this forum is 'g' rated ppl!

Sesy Allerdyce
mwhahahaha
in a biiiig pink bed all together.... blob, scott, angel, evan and bobby... and the prof... and the ya-know-whatkindof-wheeled wheelchair...

Vampiree
sesy! behave properly!

Sesy Allerdyce
oh sorry big grin i'll try big grin laughing

DezW
but it is soo hard! umm... BED!! sorry.. sorryyy!

kohl
archangel and iceman in close proximity = interesting mental image, to say the least. um.

Sesy Allerdyce
oh, really??

kohl
uh-huh. *wink* *nudge*

Sesy Allerdyce
hehehe they're a very goooood couple evil face

kohl
already being good friends and everything. ho hum.

DezW
yesterday posted it, but it is sooo goood!
*whispers* foreplay!!

Sesy Allerdyce
laughing i adore that comic laughing hehehe thay're a pair!

Northstar's bf
Not to be a dork but I would be a member of the X-men, I would kill cyclops though his mr perfect angel image annoyes me, I would be one of those cutting edge X-men like rouge, gambit, wolvie

RiverX-girl
Shoot yeah, I must agree. Scott needs to die. And can we kill Evan while we're at it? Pretty please? Stupid-ass pointy-headed skater punk! Mwahahaha

VanHelsing
Van Helsing!

VanHelsing
Van Helsing

VanHelsing
Van Helsing!!!!

Agneto
I would be an Acolyte because of Pyro, Gambit, and Magneto
Secondly I would be a Brotherhood
And... X-men, no thanks, maybe I would be an x-man, just because of Wolverine, but no matter, cause I would be a bad(sometimes neutral) person anyway

Crystal Knapp
Why does everyone hate the x-men?!? Why?!?!? X-men rock! I would definitely join the x-men!

Sesy Allerdyce
cuz the x-geeks are suxx, whiny, arrogant.. etc...

bad guys rulz!!!! they're soooo cool, awesome, and baaaaad!

Crystal Knapp
X-men are cool! And bad guys are stupid!

Sesy Allerdyce
hmmm, and why? why stupid?

Crystal Knapp
I don't know, they just are! And besides, they always lose!

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, cuz it's a f***in tale miffed: in the real life the bad guys win, aren't the naive x-geeks...

Crystal Knapp
The bad guys would not win in real life! They would lose!

Sesy Allerdyce
it's not the truth. the bad guys are better powerfull, their teams are harder, and their attitude is better go-ahead.

Crystal Knapp
But the x-men still could win, because their better! mad

Sesy Allerdyce
sorry, but they aren't!

Crystal Knapp
They are too! What's so great about the bad guys, anyhow?!? miffed

Sesy Allerdyce
their attitude! what isn't just a f***in dream, like xavier's opinion!
and they are so go-head, their power is better cool, and the most bad guys are cute! (hehe, i don't mean now sabertooth and fred.....)

Crystal Knapp
Their powers are not that cool, and what's so great about their attitudes?

Sesy Allerdyce
they're so bad! and it's cool! they aren't ass-licker, orderly goodie guys like the x-geeks.

Crystal Knapp
Being bad is not cool!

Sesy Allerdyce
bad is cooooool evil face and they aren't self-importants! but the x-geeks are arrogants! sick

Crystal Knapp
The x-men aren't arrogant!!! miffed And, I repeat, bad is not cool!

Sesy Allerdyce
but why not? i hate the good boys, they are so borin. the bad guys are wild, and awesome, and interestin, they are eviiiiil!!!

and the x-geeks are arrogant! they believe about themselves they are the best...

Crystal Knapp
They should believe they are the best because they are! And being bad isn't cool because when youre bad you break all the rules and do stuff you shouldn't and that would get on my nerves! AQlthough it would be funner, being good is still better!

Vampiree
no way! the x-men are losers! bhood is sooooooo much better.... big grin ses i'm with you!!!!

Crystal Knapp
The x-men are not losers!!! mad They are cool!

Sesy Allerdyce
mwhahahaha, it a good joke: the x-geeks are the best mwhahahaha

and the rules are suxx! i hate the rules! i love break the rules, its cool. anyway, the bad guys the coolest evil face

Sesy Allerdyce
whee vampy big grin yeeah, the x-geeks are losers!

Crystal Knapp
They are not losers, and breaking the rules is not a good thing! And the x-men are the best! They rock!

Sesy Allerdyce
*sigh* stiff....

GO BAD GUYS!!!

Crystal Knapp
Bad guys are losers!

Sesy Allerdyce
mwhahaha, no, they aren't.
just look at magneto! pyro! lance! pietro! remy! wanda! and their power!

Crystal Knapp
yeah, there powerful, but they bother me! They break all the rules and are annoying. X-men are way better.

Sesy Allerdyce
*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crystal Knapp
mad What is so great about being bad?

Sesy Allerdyce
amusin big grin

Crystal Knapp
Bad guys are just a bunch of annoying losers who always break the rules, and x-men are the best!

Vampiree
bein bad is kinda... cool because you can set things on fire and then go to the cinema and don't think about it for a sec. i hate all kinds of rules as i said in some threads i was in ARREST or jail for a couple of hours and lame, lazy fat police man asked me tons of questions and blahblahblah because of the rules! so it's natural i hate them! and the x-men have a sick mentality and this vision bout mutants and humans living in peace... piece of shitty shit i say!

Sesy Allerdyce
the bad guys are free and awesome, the x-geek just complete tasks, what are the prof dictate them!

Sesy Allerdyce
vampy, i agree with ya big grin

Vampiree
YAYNESS!!!

Crystal Knapp
People shouldn't break the rules though! And if you hadn't broken the rules, you wouldn't have to sit and listen to the cop for hours! Now, being bad would be funner, but breaking the rules isn't a good thing and besides, x-men rule!

Vampiree
BUT IT WAS FUN TO MAKE A BONFIRE FROM A CAR!!!! I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!!! laughing laughing if you would see the look of the owner you would laugh too, believe me! big grin me and my mates were just laughin our arses out!!!

Crystal Knapp
Doing what's fun is not neccessarily what you should do.

Sesy Allerdyce
but thats is cool!

Vampiree
blahblahblahblah... you talk like my teachers you know... FALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!! hehehehehehehehe it's soooo much fun big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
laughing

Crystal Knapp
How annoying can you possibly be?!? *sigh* I have a headache, but I say this yet again. Breaking the rules is not a good thing. And one more thing: X-men rock!

Vampiree
gal, you perfectly know i do that just to piss you off big grin we have different opinions and i have just a beaaaaaaaauuuuutiful day and i'm so happy that i just wanna dance Happy Dance hehehehheheehehe i'm sorry i'll shut up right now, but still i prefer the bhood big grin PEACE CRYSTAL!!!! big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
tehehehehehehehe laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

gooooo bad guuuuuys!!!!! i love ya John!!!!!!!! wheee!!!! laughing

x-geeks suxx!!!!! tehehehe

Crystal Knapp
Thanks Vampiree. Sesy, you need to shut up because x-men rule!

Sesy Allerdyce
sorry i can't laughing laughing laughing

Crystal Knapp
You are annoying. I'm sure you can shut up. Try harder!

Vampiree
awwww crystal i think we just got a days dose of the word 'annoyin' big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
okay, i try...

*keep a straight face, but can't stay thoughtful...*

laughing good guys so suxx!

Crystal Knapp
Good guys do not suxx, bad guys do! And you need to try harder.

Vampiree
WHOO HOO 4 THE BAD GUYS!

*sigh* IT WASN'T ME! i'm quiet... quiet like a mouse!

Crystal Knapp
*sigh*

Vampiree
don't sigh me girl! big grinDDD *yawn* oh my gosh i'm sooo tired big grin i shouldn't have watched resident evil yesterday... BUT IT WAS SO DAMN FUNNY! laughing *yawn*

Kes
Crystal knapp> You need to lighten up.
And stop telling ppl to shup up or that they are stupid just because they disagree with you.

RiverX-girl
Wow, ain't we a bunch of nice people? Anyhoo, I love the X-Men! Except for Scott, Jean, and Evan! I love the brotherhood! Except for Blob! And I love the Acolytes, and I don't have a problem with any of them! They're HOT!! AND EVIL!!! devil So GO ACOLYTES!! IT'S GONNA BE GREAT, I'M GONNA GO TO HAWAII!! YAY!! rock

juggernaut26
xmen for me if juggernaut was on a team i would vote for him

RiverX-girl
teehee Juggernaut... he's so funny when he's angry. GO ACOLYTES! BAHAHAHA...

Flame Boy
If i had to choose i would join the acolytes, they have pyro, gambit, colossus, and Sabretooth. there the best choice

SK88728
I would go on my own and whoop all their asses!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/boxing.gif

frozen flame
Acolytes all the way.

Be@st
I'd make my own group. A group where mutants would kill mutants; mutants would kill humans; humans would try to kill mutants. Thats my idea of perfect life. See; everybody have equal rights. Kill or be killed.

SK88728
that dont sound to fun............ http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/scared.gif I WANNA LIVE!!!!!!! NO CHANCE OF ME DIEING!!!!!!!! smile

Be@st
Than you must kill all around yourself. Until you come to me. Then you will die.

RiverX-girl
Dude, it's been a while. But I return! Woot! Yeah um... killing people is not fun. More like torturing. Which is why I reside with the Acolytes. And there lies my sweetheart, when he's not in the back of my closet. smile

Lone_Dragon
Well...I'd join the X-men...'Cuz of....SCOTT!!!!!!! ^.^

Lord Ryugen
I'd join the Brotherhood. The X-geeks and Acolytes train and stuff, the Bhood just laze around on their assses and then intimidate college students. Thats the way to live big grin

RoguePw25
lol, I've joined the X-men (with great hesitation) there are so many members, I'm feeling a little claustophobic

RiverX-girl
Damn right the Brotherhood's a bunch of lazy-asses!! laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud Anyways I love the Acolytes! As if ya didn't know already. Seriously though so many fine guys there! ...Well three anyway. Now THAT should be interesting... roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
Well, the X-men always win, whereas the brotherhood always lose. Plus, the girls on the x-men are much hotter.

RiverX-girl
Aha! See! Brotherhood= poop. lol atleast Toad does. heh... another bad-mouthing on my part. Acolytes don't really win or lose, they do their own thing and appear all-powerful... sort of. Yeah, they're lackeys, but good-looking ones smile And so sorry I can't agree with you about the X-girls being hotter... that just wouldn't sound right coming from another girl wink Although I think Kitty Pryde is really pretty! Shadowcat rocks! rock

eleveninches
Well, the x-men have:
Psylocke (although shes dead now)
Rogue
Emma Frost
Jean (though shes dead also)
Kitty
Storm

The brotherhood only have Mystique, who can pretend to be any of the other girls.

RiverX-girl
Yeah that's true! Mystique as another person in a relationship *shudders* That can't be good. If I was a guy interested in a X-girl and she was secretly Mystique, I think I'd die.

Qouth the Tiny One:

"There is something seriously wrong with that bottle." said Amanda. Then, Amara takes the bottle and throws it really hard at the wall... and it bounces off!

"What de hell?"

Everyone stared at the bottle as it slowly turned into Mystique.

"Haha! I have finally defeated the X-Men by making them kiss each other. I am the almighty Mystique, bow down to me! Mwahahaaha!!!"

"Ummm.... right." said Bobby as he froze her and then took her outside.

Again, I didn't make this up! It is the doing of the Tiny One.

DemonicGambit-2
laughing laughing Who is the tiny one? I wish to praise this tiny one for that little piece of humor laughing laughing

Hm...well I would join the X-Men because their mansion is cool...but then I'd have to wake up before dawn. I would join the Botherhood because like everyone else said they don't do anything. And I would join the Acolytes because Remy's there yes cool

Can I mix all three together and join that? confused pleeeeaasee???

RoguePw25
tell me about it, the brotherhood have al the freedom in the world. I don't know if i could take magneto bossing me around, but it would be nice doing all of his dirty work. (does that sound stupid?)
I think the acolytes have more action, ya know?

RiverX-girl
hmmm... ACTION! Hopefully in and outside of Remy's bedroom... Wait that sounds dirty. Forgive me, those of you who are somehow offended by his awesome attractiveness. Yeah dude the Brotherhood's got tons of freedom... but it's gotta be boring. I mean come on, Blob lives there. But yes, I like doing evil things... mwahahaha! Oh yeah and the Tiny One is at fanfiction.net. I swear I'm not advertising! *glances around nervously and notices a strange mob of people with pitchforks and torches standing off a distance* Oops. But yeah she's hilarious.

RoguePw25
lol . . . that was funny . ..

RiverX-girl
Woot! I recieve praise! *bows* Thanks ya'll. I'm shocked that this many people have come to my thread. I feel so special!

Lord Ryugen
The Acolytes grt more action sure, but lets face the Bhood are all a few pills short of a full medicne cabinet. It's just so much fun to watch them mess around for the duration of the show, and if they never win against the X-geeks well it's not like they ever thought they would (not unless the X-geeks pissed off Wanda) so yeah, just to much work with the other teams.

RiverX-girl
Heh... I see your point. I still think it would be utterly boring over there. Besides, what's the point of having a super-hot team if you can't hang out with them??? mmmm remy...... lol. And the other two.... I need to stop, I'm creeping myself out.

RoguePw25
lol I understand completly

RiverX-girl
WOOHOO! Sure glad someone does. I don't know honestly what the fruit is up with people wanting to live in a giant dung-hole with Toad who smells so bad you can't even be in the same room as him, Blob who is as interesting as a cucumber and eats everything all the time, Wanda who is cool because she hates the rest of them but probably wants to kill you, Lance who is forever infatuated with Kitty, and Pietro... he just goes back and forth. He's kinda cocky though, so you know he'd be a bathroom hog. Not to mention with Lance, what with him causing quakes all the time, he'd steal all the freaking aspirin!!

RoguePw25
tell me about it! I mean, no wonder the house is always a mess. Lance is always causing earquakes, making things fall down and stuff.

eleveninches
Yeah, and imagine the amount of mess blob would make. I mean, the amount of food he must eat, and imagine having to go to the toilet after him!!! sick sick sick

RiverX-girl
OH GAWD! That's so sickening... uggh. Makes me think of the Austin Powers 2 movie when they think they've tracked down FB in the bathroom... but he was way gone and the potty-room smelled like a dung-hole... just makes me wanna BARF!! AYE!! But yeah ya know if Lance could just learn some anger management, they might be a little better off... or not. eek!

eleveninches
Thats a BIG reason why I would not want to live with the brotherhood

DemonicGambit-2
laughing That's so sick....yet so funny!!!

RoguePw25
that's why I choose the Acolytes. LOL

DemonicGambit-2
Yeah I would choose them too, if it came down to only one group. I mean nothing can compare to Remy love

eleveninches
I'd still rather choose the x-men.
I'd love to live in that big mansion of theirssmile

DemonicGambit-2
Well Magneto's base is....round.......

RoguePw25
tell me about it. . .

Joffy
Ooooh this will be interestin. But what powers would I have? If I had something that was weally weally cool, I might be like Gambit. Independant and mysterious like.

"Losin' aint ma style." cool

Lord Ryugen
Well the Bhood might be a bit sick but hey it's better than listening to one of Mag's or the Profs long winded speeches on why their way is right and how you must do things the way they say you should, the Brotherhood just seem to live for the day not to mention they're all the others have got so they unlike the X-geeks or Acolytes are a real team. Hell if you got right down to it they're family

RiverX-girl
Heck yeah this I understand... liking the 'spur of the moment thing' I just think the Acolytes would be better because yeah ya gotta listen to Buckethead but it's not like I don't hear these long-winded speeches all the time... arrgghh... school......

Clovie
Acolytes in Evo, coz there is REmy love

but seriously... X-men big grin

Sunspot
im one of the good guys, so I would gladly join the xmen

RiverX-girl
Hey I totally understand where you're coming from, even if I do prefer living with the Acolytes... Dude I wanna burn down the X-mansion. LET'S GO TORCH THE BEAST!!

Lord Ryugen
The only reason I'd go to the X mansion is for the girls there. Apart from that I'll just destroy public property with the Bhood.

RiverX-girl
Hey thats always fun! We can go with the Acolytes and burn things!! woohoo!!

§pearhead
eek! definetly the acolytes

RiverX-girl
Hey I like you! Acolytes! Woohoo! So many people in here would rather go to the Brotherhood.... I was kinda scared eek!

Dark_Psylocke
I'd join the Brotherhood... Better off, I'd start my own! With Pyro and Magneto! You can join too Vampiree!

RiverX-girl
heehee thats the way to go, invite gambit and them too wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.