what happens in the ROTK Ending /spoilers!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrGlass
I only read to a certain point in the book, but can anyone tell me what happens at the end?

Aurora
Too what point did u get, and what would u like to know?

MrGlass
I got to the point where minas tirith is broken into and i think gandolf the white defends it, and one of the guys pulls off his hood to reveal fire or something. Didnt get to far in the book.

fini
NO..................tell them nothin
NOT ONE damn thing

MrGlass
I WANT TO KNOW!!! WHAT HAPPENS!!!

fini
oh for focks sake read out the damn book u lazy brat you

OrliNElijahsGrl
lmao..well the movie is just around the corner why dont you wait and see what happens, and also..READ THE BOOK! come on! u can do it!

Discos
why would anyone stop reading the book anyhoo, does sound like laziness or lack of (dare I say it)...interest sad

Discos - Boo to thhe pheasant

Ariadne
Anyone who's too lazy to read the books (especially stopping in the middle) doens't deserve to find out what happens. Just wait for the movie.

Camellia
Three words:

Read. The. Book.

big grin

fini
yeah from now on anyone that asks that STUPId question tell them to get off their lazy butts and read the book

OrliNElijahsGrl
I agree!!!!!

READ THE BOOK PEOPLES! your missing out on the most incredible books ever, im reading return of the king and im so drawn into it, i cant stop reading it, i get drawn into the middle earth world and i never seem to get out of it, its addicting!!

YOU MUST READ THE BOOKS!!

And the movie is right around the corner, just 13 days away!!! wooooooooo i cant wait!!!!!

I saw a incredible rotk scene lastnight from jay leno when elijah was on there, it was a powerful and amazing scene between sam, frodo, and gollum, i loved it, i felt sad for gollum/smegeol though, poor thing

"NEVER! smegeol would never hurt a fly, ah! your a fat hobbit, a fat hobbit who hates smegeol and makes up nasty lies"-Gollum/Smegeol

doesnt that just wanna make you cry? poor thing!!

eldarion
Absolutely! Not to be mean to MrGlass but you really should not ruin the movie for yourself by asking us what the ending is. If you really "need" to know, then pick the book back up and read on a bit further. reading

sauron
and also mrglass its gandALF not olf, you have written dolf a few times now, touches my nerves it does

OrliNElijahsGrl
HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEEHHEHEEHEHEHEHHEHEE

nazgulinthedark
uh, i'm reading the book right now, and i got pas the part of the ringwraith talking to gandalf, and tghis is pretty much what happens,

ringwraiths rides up a horse to gandalf who is sitting on shadowfax, ringwraith pulls back hood and says: "Old fool!" "Old fool!" "do v you not know death when you see it?" ringwraiths lifts up sowrd, and then gandalf does something (forgot what it was) to make him leave. The End big grin

eldarion
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fish.gif

OrliNElijahsGrl
ooo oo im past that part but i LOVED that!! that was so awesome! wooo! im just 1 page away from the battle of pelennor fields!! WOOOOO!

LoTr4EvA
That sounds so amazing. CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!

nephalim27
Huh? Who? Ganondorf?

Ariadne
I can't wait for Shelob's Lair. And I wish they hadn't taken out the Scouring of the Shire because that would be cool too.

Fire
Glass if you want to know Pm me and I'll tell ya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.