Hippie Dumbledore???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hermioneclone
Is it true that the new dumbledore (michael gambon) will be a hippie?? Ewwwwww Happy Dance

Loony_Luna
I think he'll just be more like Dumbledore in the books. Cooler I'd say. More funny. He'll probably wear some colourful clothes and stuff.

Linkalicious
Yeah i realize that in the books dumbledore is supposed to be old, and that the actor in the movies looked a great deal like what i imagined dumbledore to look like. But in both movies i kinda expected Dumbledore to be a more vivid and animated guy, and not a near dead, non-articulate old man.

StrgzrCndyPixie
i agre wit loony luna

sauron
linkalicious i dont like your last post

near dead, he had died, and i know that you may not have been joking at that, but that is how it reads, so please edit it or something, because you should never talk badly about the deceased

Schizo_n_me
Sauron I think your over-reacting a bit.... I think he was talking about how the actor portrayed the character, not how the actor was....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.