freddy gloves.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
has anyone else been to freddygloves.com?
you can buy gloves, shirts, hats and even hand painted latex freddie masks.

Evil Dead
yes ma'am..............ordered a glove, sweater, hat from them off Ebay on Monday. My package should arrive tomorrow........sweet.

BackFire
Then everyday will be halloween.

Evil Dead
Hell yes........

I paid almost $200 for the set......and I havn't even gotten a good mask yet. That will run me another $100..........**** Halloween, I'm going to wear it on Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Independence Day, and Thanksgiving.

zombieman
oh good now i can look like a goth with too much angst, yay! roll eyes (sarcastic)

tabby999
i dunno, i'd be more inclined to spend $200 (and that was US $ so 400 AU $) building a chainsaw on a bracket i can wear like ash. looks cooler

Evil Dead
AHHHHHHH!

I got my order today. They messed it up!

I asked for the regular glove........and the aged sweater (has holes/stains in it).

they sent me the aged glove (stained, holes,solder spills) and a brand new sweater. I just emailed Chris.......hopefully he will let me send them back and exchange it for me.

All items truly are great though. The fedora is a whole lot better than I expected. It is real........100%..........no fake plastic crap......sweetness. The picture also made it look like it had a grey tint, nope.......all brown. Just like Freddy's.

tabby999
nice one. now to find a jasons mask site.....

Evil Dead
oooh........found a really good one last year. I'll search for it and link it up for you later. The guy made them to order.......reproduced every mask from each movie. I believe they were like $120 a piece. He also sold a great Jason undermask...........

tabby999
cool, thanks heaps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.