Sean Biggerstaff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanimaLote
Hey! umm... Oliver Wood.. yeah, just wondering, anyone else there think hes FINE?! (not as much so as Orli though... wink ) also... IS IT TRUE THAT HES NOT GUNNA BE IN THE NEXT HP MOVIE?!

*~*VanimaLote*~*

Caribbean_Chick
omg yea hes pretty good looking.. and i love his accent.. its so funni after u listen 4 a while.. its so strong and yea lolz

lil bitchiness
Who?!

Pic anyone?

VanimaLote
totally, the accent thing! i agree! thats what my friends and i love about him... oh and he plays Oliver Wood in Harry Potter... i guess thats the last movie i've seen him in... smile
*~*VanimaLote*~*

Caribbean_Chick
lol.. that's the only movies I've seen him in.. some1 search google for pics I'm 2 lazy stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
HOW CLD YOU NOT KNOW SEAN BIGGERSTAFF???!!!*goes to search for a pic*
oooohhh he's HOT!!!i mean yeah not as great as orli but still hot!!

Caribbean_Chick
lol well he iz alott younger then Orli.. buh hez nott as sexxy as Orli.. buh styll dead sexxybig grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
and that accenteek!

Caribbean_Chick
omg i no the first tyme i saw the HP movie i waz like omg that dude has the best accent ever!!!!then i made my frend wait 4 me after the creditz 2 get his namebig grin laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud that soo sounds like me!!laughing
i'm gonna go search for pics to post here this thread ought to go on looong!!

Caribbean_Chick
lmao im ur mini me!!! laughing laughing shifty

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Caribbean_Chick
hehehe shifty

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing there's an article where he says "he's devilishly good looking n single!"laughing out loud

hotnesseek!

enya
i disagree he iz not hot, maybe he looks worse coz he is next to orlando bloom

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing yeah well i gotta agree with the second part of the sentencewink

Caribbean_Chick
lol it aint that great of a pic i guess he's not very photogenic.. single eh shifty shifty

Caribbean_Chick
here's a pretty good one of him as Oliver Wood:

Caribbean_Chick
he looks kinda stoned lolz.. omg i can't believe he's 19 eek!

bLooMiLiCioUs
3 yrs older than meeek!
but id rather hv ten yrs older than meshifty if you know who i'm talkin abtshifty

Caribbean_Chick
lmao Orli.. guyz Sean is exactly 6 yrz and 360 dayz older then me lol.. hiz birthday is 5 dayz after minebig grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
hey Sean's already on his second pagebig grinbig grin.. this thread was started like yesterday that's pretty good

bLooMiLiCioUs
well he's hot soshifty

Caribbean_Chick
lmao yupp thats the excuse everything.. hez hott so yea lolz laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing hotness presides in this threadshifty

Caribbean_Chick
lmao laughing

VanimaLote
lol, i never said he was hott... or maybe i did... but who IS as HOTT as Orli?! Come on Ladies... lets think here! NO ONE! DUH! laughing but yeah, the accent is killer and i think hes better looking than some of the guys people like... *shrugs* i don't feel the need to defend myself! smile

*~*VanimaLote*~*

Isabel

Kes
Lets not make a comparison between him and OB, ok?! Thanks.

lil bitchiness
Oh my god, how old is he!!!!! 12.... confused

VanimaLote
Yeah, heres a small pic of him as Oliver Wood... just an icon, but still... very good moment! sorry about the OB and SB comparison... but hey! thats just how i am... everything does revolve around OB doesn't it?! *well, not really, but you know what i mean*

*~*VanimaLote*~*

Caribbean_Chick
he's 19 lol

Caribbean_Chick
he looks young though.. i thougt he was like 15 or 16

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah he's 19 lil not that far frm ur ageshifty

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
yea.. sean is pretty hott.. but there r guys in this world who r way hotter then him (not to say names..lol) big grin

http://www.msu.edu/user/guillau2/cos/images/quidditch009.jpg

go to this link and tell me if uz think thats a pic of sean from POA.. which everyone says hes not in...

bLooMiLiCioUs
ok it looks like it' frm COS that pose -but the sky's dark in the backgrd.that quidditch match against slytherin i think is done in the rain - i remember hermoine does a spell to keep harry's glassed frm gettin fogged up.
it might be a digital fake but if it isn't then.....
WOOHOO SEAN'S IN POA!!!!!!!!*dances*

Caribbean_Chick
well he haz 2 be.. he doesn't graduate until the end of the third doesn't he?

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah - but there were RUMOURS abt them not showin him in the 3rd moviewink

Caribbean_Chick
oh that sucks.. hope there only rumours

VanimaLote
hey everyone, just wishing y'all happy holidays before i go away!

*~*VanimaLote*~*

Caribbean_Chick
have fun.. and Sean Biggerstaff is hottttttbig grinHappy Dance

BOPRecruit 16
what's sean's next movie after and/or during hp movies?

Caribbean_Chick
anyone know? I love his accentlove love

Lyn
I LOVE Sean!! His accent is SO very sexy!! He better be in PoA!! He HAS to be!!! stick out tongue wink love

Caribbean_Chick
well yea he's in the fourth as well.. well in the book.. they better keep him in it!!!!!

silver_tears
hes a total hottie and his accent *drools* love

VanimaLote
i heard from some of my friends that he was being taken out of the movies... i HOPE thats not true... *sigh*

*~*VanimaLote*~*

bLooMiLiCioUs
absoolutely*drools*

Caribbean_Chick
yea his accent is so cool.. kind of funny though because it's so different compared to everyone elses in the movies so when you hear it it's like whoastick out tongue

Juventus
no he won't. alfonso kicks him out of the film. sucks alfonso miffed

Caribbean_Chick
well they've officially screwed up the entire film series.. by the time they get to the fourth or fifth movie.. it won't make all that much sense unless they change it around completely.. that sucks though.. he really should be in itmad

VanimaLote
YEAH! Totally... he should def. be in it... *sobs* i mean... hes sooo much more important then everyone else... only... not really... but hes very good looking smile

Caribbean_Chick
yea what she said!!!stick out tongue.. but he seriously should.. he has an important plot li--.. well maybe nott but he's hot and hottys deserve to be in movies!!!!

SlayerChick1188
awww SEAN! i love the accent!

Any fans of Sean should check out "The Winter Guest" its an Alan Rickman film (actually, alan signed him up for HP because he knew him from this film!)

He's probably in his early teens in this movie, which as a whole is kinda boring but his parts in it are HILARIOUS! some pretty adult material for how old he was...CHECK IT OUT!

hehe big grin

Gil'sSweetheart
I think he's really cute. Too bad he won't be in the third Harry Potter movie.

SlayerChick1188
sad i know
lol i was searching around for info on other movies he's been in and i found he voiced a character on the online "Dr.Who" series. Search for it, he's pretty good!

gshkris72
i love sean! go him!

SlayerChick
Sean is starring in a new movie! Cashback, see the website here!

Apparently, it also features the boy from Sleepy Hollow, "Young Mr. Nesmith". How exciting! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.