Nightcrawler/Storm, who thinks their a cute couple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

izzygirlxp
This is Comic/Movie/show verse, I think the're a cute couple personally! And they flirt a lot and they kissed a few times in the comics too, I think I have them saved somewere. C'mon people add some facts or reasons or pictures and stuff!

stinkfist462
she did show a little bit of interest in him in X2

izzygirlxp
Hehe, I have the DVD and I kept rewinding and playing the scene with Kurt and Ororo talking on the Blackbird and he touches her cheek.

stinkfist462
he does?

stinkfist462
i never noticed.... but she did touch him a lot

Darth Vicious
I always pictured them as being really good and close friends but nothing romantic, and the way i interpreted the scene in the blackbird, there was no romantic tension there, he was just conforting her as he was feeling her pain but i dont think or wish that theyll make them more than friends, not everything has to be about girlfriend/boyfriend relationships, a good, deep friendship betwen them would be good enough for me!

izzygirlxp
haha, look at that closely. eek! laughing I found some pictures from the comics.

izzygirlxp
Oh yeah, go here http://www.geocities.com/xmenuncovered/storm4.html and scroll down to the bottom and read the last too, don't worry none of them are really nude, the auther of the page is just a perv ^^

DezW
Grrr... they're a bad couple...

Paola
no I don't like them no I mean together!!! big grin

stormsgreat
i think they r great together! they're the best couple in Xmen, and i really hope they get together in X3

izzygirlxp
Here, I have a section from the X2 novel, it's the scene on the Blackbird from the novel:

" You know, outside the circus most people were afraid of me. But I did not hate them I felt sorry for them, do you know why?" Kurt said, Storm shook her head. " Because most people never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes..."

" Well I gave up on Pity a long time ago." Storm said.

" I'm sorry to hear that." Kurt said, he reached up and placed his fingers against her cheek with a gentle caress sending a burst of heat rippling beneath her skin, together with a surprising thought: He's flirting with me... She didn't move away, because along witht he realization she discovered she liked it, she liked him.

stinkfist462
TOLD YOU!!!!

Paola
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

kohl
tsk. i just can't see storm & nightcrawler together. doesn't work for me.

stinkfist462
i can.... well comic wise.... no...... movie wise... they seem like a good couple...

kohl
oh, alright. haven't seen the movie. so whatever interaction was there, i missed it.

Sesy Allerdyce
hmm... i don't think they are a good couple wacko

kohl
in the movie, is nightcrawler a priest?

Sesy Allerdyce
no, he isn't

kohl
hmm. thanks.

VallejoKid707
eek!

Sesy Allerdyce
omg it so cornyyyy sick

VallejoKid707
i did that... sad. im never doing anything on photoshop ever again!

Sesy Allerdyce
nooooo Vallejo!
i don't mean this pic is bad... i mean... uh i cant speak english... so i mean this hearts are too big... and too red... and i dont like this couple...

sorry if i slight ya sad

VallejoKid707
oh well thats ok

izzygirlxp
Cool pic, but an Evolution Kurt/Ororo couple is creeeepy! Now remember everyone here is intitled to their own opions! Oh and Kurt wasn't a preist in X2, he was just really relgious. OMG! Did anyone here read Uncanny X-men #432?!?!?!

stinkfist462
whoa...i never read an xmen comic since like 94'

DezW
I think adult Vanda and Kurt could be a couple in the Evolution.

Kes
In the movie it did seem they were very touchy!lol
I like them together wink

izzygirlxp
Yeah they are good together ^^

well in the comic I was reading get ready for this... KURT'S DAD IS SATAN! BEEZABUB, AZREL, THE GODDAMN FREAKING DEVIL!!!!

Paola
yeah his name is Azazel big grin
a goddess and the devil blink no please no!!

DezW
hihihi a blue devil big grin

Kes
Well he may be the devil's son but he is far fom being evil.

DezW
yes, he is the opposite of his father.. so.. the priest and the goddess, Paola? sounds better? big grin

Paola
yeah sounds better wink
but no matter how you call him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! please NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

he looks better with you Dez wink

and Storm is better alone, she's a goddess, no match for her, please please o.. *begging*

DezW
Paola, thank you! happy *hugs Paola*

(I think so too big grinD)

stormsgreat
oh wow, the devild his father! oh i wish my dad was the devil!

izzygirlxp
I don't know anything about relgion so I can't spell it right, I'm going to hell either way big grin .

I know! Kurt's a sweetie blue bear! He's so not like his big red and evil pop.

juggernaut26
nah i'm still hopin for wolverine and storm not storm and nightcrawler

Baradok
why would wolverine and storm get together?
storms only person close enough to be a partner is beast because they share the same intellect

now Wolvie doesnt even want Jean let alone Storm he had a women and she died in his arms Mariko so tht idea is out the door

gambit88
i'm with juggernaut 26 i like wolverine and storm

izzygirlxp
Ew, Wolvie and Storm? I mean sure there's eveidence on it like when the got married in issue.... something or other. But there's also a lot about Nighty and Storm.

Okay he's totally making fun in that one but it's still cute, and besides, why wouldn't he do it on Jean or Kitty or someone?

izzygirlxp
here's another...

izzygirlxp
Personally... I HATE HER HAIR LIKE THIS.

izzygirlxp
Oh yeah, this one was drawn by Dave Cockrum along with two others that I think he was trying to show a Kurt/Ororo romantic relationship. The others were Kurt and Ororo resting against a tree close to eachother with Kurt twirling a flower around in his tail.

Kes
I also like Wolvie and Storm. But doing that in the movie might look weird after Wolvie and Jean.

izzygirlxp
I'm with Kes on the weirded part...

Jinx
they just don't fit together, i don't like the idea

Mana4X2
It could work. Maybe. blink wacko

izzygirlxp
I'm back me mates! And I'm still rooting for Ororo and Kurt all the way! I even had a funny cute idea for an X3 scene featureing them, but I'm gonna make a board for it though lol.

BadDay
Nightcrawler and Storm are a gorgeous couple, I definatley hope they do something with them in the third film.

PS First post guys so, heya!

Be@st
I totally think that wolvie and storm would be great couple (remember one episode from the old cartoon where they were married in parallel universe/future/whatever)

turtlegirlpower
After seeing X2, I kind of like the whole Nightcrawler and Storm pairing thing. I think they would make a cute couple.
And, if anyone read uncanny x-men 445, it sounds like there is something between the two.

izzygirlxp
Oh is that from the new issue for June? Crap I gotta get that! I have a Walgreens and an Osco's like a few blocks away from my house but the Osco is the only one that sells comics, and they're across a highway... Man I walked there once, nearly got hit by a car, AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE MY ISSUE IN!!! They also stopped reciving Sonic The Hedgehog comics and I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the June issue!!!!

Prue-san

izzygirlxp
Oh I just bought the #445, that was SO CUTE!!! They tottally have something for each other

J@deM@ximoff
nightercrawler and storm make a bad no the worst couple why you ask because kurt is mine and no one elses.
oh and another thing I have the 4 disc special full screen that is
disc1X-Men the movie
disc2X-Men the movie extrests
disc3X2:X-Men United
disc4X2 extrests

persian85033
I think Nightcrawler and Storm would be a great couple in the movies. Nightcrawler could help her with her anger and all that.

J@deM@ximoff
maybe but she shouldn't have all that anger anyway.

izzygirlxp
teleport it allll out lol. That was such a cute scene in the movie

J@deM@ximoff
ack i think i'm gonna thorw up from all this love. but i have to admit the stories on kurt and ororo are good i like to read them and find out what happens to them.

bunny happiness kills, death live! bunny

Mana4X2
I do. I so hope something more comes of the relationship we could clearly see in X2. It was so sweet I nearly cried. Nightcrawler needs someone like Storm in his life.

Mana

WhiteFang
I concer

Catholic Bamf!
I think Nightcrawler and Storm are the best couple in Marvel! they just have that ?????? chemistry that they shoul be together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.