What's wrong with being a slut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
What is so bad about a girl who likes to have tons of sex with multiple parteners as long as she is safe and not destroying a marriage?

lil bitchiness
There is nothing wrong with that. Not in our eyes maybe, but in societies eyes for sure. Its another male method of controling females. If a guy shows up with 5 women on his arm, hes a stud, if a female shows up with 5 guy on her arm, shes a ****...simple as that.

There are only 1% of cultures that allow polyandrey...as opposed to 90% allowing poligamy...(thats groups of cultures in east as in west neither is premited) which means that people today seem to think that its ok for a male to have many women, but its ever so wrong for female...

Tired Hiker
But then, why do girls tend to use the word **** the most? At least from what I've heard. Mom's especially.

lil bitchiness
mom's?! thats terrible....whos mom called their child a ****...ugh, people suck...

It was the mothers who have been brought up believing that it is not alright to go out and have fun, but that you have to find a husband for whom you are gonna cook and clean and be a SLAVE for the rest of your life...

It is those sort of mothers that impose this sort of things on their daughters....

Tired Hiker
No, I was talking about the mom's that tell their son's not to go out with sluts?

lil bitchiness
Oh sorry...messed

I dont think boys listen...messed

Because sluts are seen as dirty and horrible and ''dont know where its been'' they are seen as the lowest of the low, so the mothers dont want sons to date that sort of person i suppose...and boys think its an easy shagg...

BidMyBlood2Run
Wow, lil has all the answers tonight big grin

lil bitchiness
What you talking about..i have ALL the answers ALL the time smart

No not really, i was revising my sociology today...so some stuff kind of stuck...note the statistic....and i did it all with out looking in da book!! smart

hi bid, so glad you online! big grinbig grinbig grin

Tired Hiker
So, should I not worry if I fall in love with a woman who has had sex with three hundred people but never cheated or was unsafe?

lil bitchiness
No, not really...i wouldnt think so!

If you fall in love you fall in love. You cant exactly choose who you gonna fall in love with..confused

If she was safe..then no, nothing to worry about!!

Tired Hiker
So, would you marry a guy who had sex with 300 women, all safe, no marriages ruined?

Pablo G
Girls don't get the same respect, I mean no guy would want a relationship with her. They'd just want sex, I am one of those guys and I feel kinda bad about it.

lil bitchiness
Sure....

If i was in love with him, and he loved me back then...yes, yes i would. I dont want to get married at all...ever, but i get what you mean, have children with that person...sure!

I just would like to tell you one thing as well....''he who doubts is probably right'' .....thats all im gonna say! smile

BidMyBlood2Run
Thanks Lil, even though I don't see many other people online confused

lil bitchiness
Im not good enough....sad......http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif
ok, so that was bit overdramatic...

BidMyBlood2Run
No no no, u are! *hugs Lil*

Tired Hiker
Right on Lils. I knew I liked you for a reason. So will you marry me? big grin wink But really, good answers. I used to think I could never fall in love and marry a woman who had sex with more people than me. At this point I'm realizing that at my age it might be impossible to find a woman who didn't. laughing out loud As long as she didn't rub it in my face then I guess it wouldn't matter. Like you said, you can't help who you fall in love with.

GABRIEL05
It's bad when they don't have tons of sex with me?

BidMyBlood2Run
Awww, Tired Hiker's sweet big grin You better hang onto him Lil wink

lil bitchiness
Of course i'll marry you...ive already voted in your thread that i would....and the poll wont let me vote again...confused

Well simce we're gonna get married, arent you gonna tell me your first name confused

big grin lol

Im so happy for you TH!! big grin I really am, if you have found someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with...i envy you...well i guess i have still long way to go, too many sexy men not enough time raver J/K!

Tired Hiker
My name is Preston and No, I haven't met her yet. smile But I know I will when I'm ready.

lil bitchiness
big grin im still happy for you...for some reason...

Nice to meet you Preston, my name is Milla! big grin

Tired Hiker
Preston and Milla. Sounds good to me. big grin wink laughing out loud smokin'

Killer
wow... this is the offical 'lAME BRAIN' thread

lil bitchiness
big grin

lil bitchiness
What the f**k?

Killer
alien my eyes are better

Tired Hiker
That's kinda rude, why would you say something like that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.