Bad endings...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schizo_n_me
Does anyone else HATE it when a book ends and you feel like it should keep going? It seriously annoying...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
not always. most of the books that i have read ended up quite well.

Schizo_n_me
Yeah, but when it does happen, doesn't it seriously annoy you?

badkittykitty
it's happened to me a few times and yes it does annoy...so much I want to toss the waste of time in the trash.like my copy of 'I know why a caged bird sings' but that whole book was bad.

crazy_c
I hate when that happens. The last few books ive read are like that.

Vim
my books are going to be trilogy, and the third one may end that way, i want it to end that way, so that if there are any demands for a fourth one there can be, and if not they the third one will be a definite end.

SpikeSpiegel
Just like the matrix trilogy huh?

fungrl515
yeah. i hate when books just stop. one of the best examples is Transal Saga. I love this book, but it ends right when something exciting happens.

crazy_c
i didnt like the way the amber spyglass by phillip pullman ended in fact i didnt really like that book it was crappy ending to a good trilogy for me

Vampiree
every ending of a 'harry potter' book, because they're crap...

BingaBonga
amen. i hate it when a book has a hanging ending.... with harry potter though, it keeps continuing...

Vampiree
big grin i basically OH SO MUCH hate dramatic endings... also i hate book with perfectly good, or oh soooooo evil character, when it's either black or white because it's not realistic.... and the ho series are sooo predictable... i could tell you what will happen in the last uh... two (i think) books without thinking much...

crazy_c
Everyones got their own opinions i suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.