I Have A Problem...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistique
Ok, I'm 12, and I'm nearly 2 metres high. Would that be WHY I'm 55 kilos?

Guys don't like girls that obsess about their weight, and unfortunatly, I'm one of those girls. All my friends are thos people that can eat and eat and eat and never get fat. My best friend is the same height as me and she's only 40 kilos. I'm not overwieght, but I'm not a stick either, I have my stomach flat all the way down from my neck.

I'm supposodly a 'really pretty girl' but I don't feel comfortable with my body. I've tried every diet and I only eat 5 grams of fat a day, but I'm not getting anywhere. I'm going into highschool next year, so I'm gonna have boyfriends so I really wanna look good...

I've tried not eating, but I didn't last long, I just had to eat. I tried the fingers down the throat but no matter how far I went, it didn't come up. My mum's a stick, my dad's not too bad...

What do I do?

Killer
uhhhh.. *tries to convert*
*gives up*

i don't no what to say.. sorry

Tired Hiker
Yeah, this is a tough one for us californians.

GABRIEL05
yeah I tried the conversion thing and it SO was not happinin Killerizzo.

Anywho, mystique you don't have a problem yer fine as a line. Of course, the problem is that you have to accept that for yourself. Stop me if I'm sounding trite *cues touching piano music*, but everyone has had insecurities with their look especially at that age it's just something people go through. But what seperates you from the status quo is how you deal with it.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, what Gabs said!

Mistique
thanx

BLACKANGEL
well if your a pretty girl why worried. im just like you not fat but a skinny stick im in the middle.

thorncrawler
just be happy with who you are and don't take no cr*p from no-one!

NyC-gUrL
I think not fat and not a stick but in the middle looks the best! Seriously...I wouldnt want to be reeeeaaaallly skinny...CURVES RULE stick out tongue rock

clavis9495
yeah I think guys like curvy gurls better than just sticks besides wait till you get to high school you'll change your eating patern and that is what will make you thin...

NyC-gUrL
yes uhuh!! The highschool stress'll help A LOT yes

BidMyBlood2Run
Accept who u are hun, don't worry over little things because you loose that time you use to worry over it, and life only gives you so much of it. Time is prescious, God made you who u are, be happy big grin

NyC-gUrL
Amen to that yes

clavis9495
well I know sometimes you cant accept who you are but at least you have the power to do something about it... but you are to young to worry about that hun coz when you are older you'll lose it real quik so dont worry just enjoy high school as much as you can

NyC-gUrL
if highschool is at all enjoyable miffed:

chicken fish
remeber, people arnt gonna always judge on how you look . personality counts as well......

Dirty Vader
12 years old and 2 meters high eek! .
I've got to see this for myself shifty .

BLACKANGEL
yes personality does count. hey if some says something bad about u then they are just jealouse of u.

NyC-gUrL
personality counts yes I know this girl...she's ok-looking but such a motherf*cking b*tch! I hate her b*tch-*ssed-*ss mad mad GRRRRRRRR she makes me mad, just by thinking about her mad

lil bitchiness
Come down Liv baby...*hug* happy

LarryTheArch
dont be a belumic or whatever it is spelled. Most guys like a specific type of girl, some go for types. And your twelve? your profile says your 21 or something close to that. You sound like you've got a good figure, just make sure your aren't a bi tch, and you'll be fine

NyC-gUrL
awww thanx http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hug.gif

but she just gets me so f*cking angry!!! mad yes

diegocala
I thought you got banned for a few days

NyC-gUrL
me??? *shocked*

NEVER angel

silver_tears
holy moly eek! you are 2 metres and only weight about 115 thats f*in crazy sad

jacksparrow22
dont care about what other people think.....be like "this is me this is what i look like, get over it"

jacksparrow22
also i dont have a clue in hell how to convert metric to customary.....but i'm 5' 6" and i weigh 113 if that helps?

LarryTheArch
the truth comes out...

jacksparrow22
its all muscle, baby! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
number one..dont say you are 12 because you are not old enough to be on these boards...

number two, your body is still developing, and since you are 12, dont get so obsessed about it!

LarryTheArch
shes nailed it. besides your not twelve and we all know that

bLooMiLiCioUs
nearly 2 metres n 55kilos is perfectly FINE!!!!no really it's cuz u're tall you need to be heavier to even out if u get what i mean...

LarryTheArch
Im a problem that should be "fixed"
bloomilicious is right, your fine the way you are. In otherwards, dont worry so much about it okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.