I paid to see ------, and I snuck into ------.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Looney Toons Back In Action ------ Bad Santa. LTBIA was okay. It had it's moments and was very clever at times. I wish Sylvester the Cat had some dialogue. Bad Santa was worth seeing. It was a cross between Leaving Las Vegas and Sling Blade. Billy Bob was at his Billy Bobbiest. More dramatic than I expected. A good piece, though.

Aurora
The Crockadile Hunter-----------> Saw: Road to Perdition (my little sis was 15, not old enough) Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

jacksparrow22
some cartoon movie, i forgot what-----not another teen movie

stinkfist462
finding nemo------- underworld..... but got busted and banned from the mall of america until 2004... i still go there its not like im wanted... lol

Dogbert
school of rock-------- kill bill. i thought it was great. then after i saw kill bill, i saw s.o.r for the hell of it, and it wasn't that bad either.

starlitegrl
omg.....i did the same thing *Hi5*...(except for the s.o.r. part)

mindbugaling
they have HUGE security gaurds in front of the R rated movies now that check your ID!!!!!! it sucks!!!

octapushunter
i remember many a year ago, i paid for showgirls but went to babe (the pig movie). i didn't want my friends to think i was gay or something. but they caught on when i went into babe instead of showgirls with them. it was a great movie. 42 stars.

movie_freak
They have it here too mad did they have it a couple years ago??

VallejoKid707
i think it was toy story 2 and blair witch project.

Kes
Ah lame...I never had to snuck into anything messed

Miss Marcie
I pais to see the Missing, and I snuck to see BROTHER BEAR

Mirage
I paid to see SOR then went to Le Divorce. SOR was great but Le Divorce was really crappy.

DeNiro
It just occured to me that i have never snuck into a mvoie how lame. i remeber sneeky into something about mary just because my one movie i paid for didnt come on for another half hour then when the movie i paid for started i walked out and into that one

Tired Hiker
I pay to see a movie and I go and see that movie. Then, as I walk out of the theatre, I check the other movies out that are playing and if the timing is conveinient, I'll sneak into that movie, hence the double feature super monday!!!

Kes
I'll have to try that sometime. Its quite easy. Problem is when I finish my movie the other is about to end or has already started.

plenTpak52
I went to see Kill Bil then snuck into School of Rock

ZackStrifeFF7AC
well meow, i snuck into Matrix 3(boourns on that pile of crap) and i paid for Cat in the hat lol my girlfriend wanted to see it but im glad i did wat i did cuz Matrix revolutions isnt worth 10 bucks, cept for the Zion battle that is.

HannaBananabal
This is odd! I was just talking about this earlier!

I paid to see Never Been Kissed, and snuck into see The Matrix instead. I didn't pay much attention to the movie back then though, now I love it! smile

russ_mathers
i paid for -------------> LOTR Two Towers
snuck into -------------> 8 Mile

total metalhead
i paid for ---> nothing
pretended i was going to the bathroom and walked into ---> Romeo Must Die.

no i should have just paid full price and stared at a wall for 90 minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.