I'm gonna try to get a quater of a million posts by tonight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro's Mom
Ha ha ha hah ah a . ..! I will beat my son in posts!!!

Tired Hiker
I'm sure you will, sweetheart!

Baby Rach
How old are you, mrs Deniro's Mom?? smile stick out tongue

Syren
Good Luck Mrs DeNiro, I'd love to see you do it. And to show support I'll try my utmost to reply to every post you do starting from when i come bck online, i'm gonna get some food first, this could be a long night!
GO GO GO MRS DENIRO'S MUM!!!! WOO HOO rock Happy Dance rock

thorncrawler
yeah i'll support you too, and woo hoo i'm on syrens sig yay

total metalhead
only 999,995 to go.

crazy_c
JOHN JOE!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

DeNiro
well she needs like 249,985 more posts to reach a quarter of a million but all i know is that she is going to find out about the 65,000 post limit on this site laughing out loud

Korri
what?

DeNiro
this site has a post limit and it is 65,000 thats what raz said in this one ythread and he said come on yerssot only 20 k more posts and u got it or something

Korri
thats rubbish sad

dave123
so you just have to sign up when u reach 65k?

DeNiro
what do u mean by sighn up ??? but raz was like i dont know what we r going to do once someone hits that marker i bet that he will get a more updated forum by then so u cna go beyond 65k but dont quote me on this limit ask raz i dont know if im right or not this is from just what i heard and i was wondering if there was a thread limit also

dave123
or maybe raz will just delete old threads with lots of his previous posts

DeNiro
i think that u will have ur same name and everything but under post count it will just stay the same and say 65,000 but i just posted a thread asking about this limit deal in the news and qeustion forum so we will find out shortly about everything ok i am going to go to math class now see u evreyone

Korri
paper towels!! eek!

crazy_c
paper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.