HULK Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
you can look to http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t18951.html

Asian Hulk
THE HULK enemies in the movies.
--------------------------------------
HULK the movie- David Banner and Glenn Talbot

HULK 2 - Abomination and the Leader

HULK 3 - Rhino and Ringmaster

HULK 4 - Armageddon and Bi-Beast

HULK 5 - Trauma and Zzzax

HULK 6 - Absorbing Man,Gen.John Rykers and Col John B.Armbruster

SnakeEyes
ummmm, are you sure this info is reliable?

JKozzy
Don't think so... they're not making a third even, I hope. Unfortunately I've heard reports of a sequel sick

Jeff-Man
the first one sucked

vvvrulz
No more hulk.. please.

TheFilmProphet
I think the first film was good. I agree there was no need for Bruce's father to be involved in the story and Jennifer Connely delivered a weak performance. Eric Bana had a good performance and the Hulk looked great.

Here are the solutions for a sequel

1. Substitute the CGI Hulk with an animatronic Hulk believe me it can be done for example Jurrasic Park and Mighty Joe Young which had animatronic stars in these films.

2. Replace Jennifer Connely

3. Replace the director with someone great for example Steven Spielberg who has experience with big films like this.

4. Have Stan Winston do the animatronics and other effects, costumes, etc.

Shadow_King
didnt like the movie at all.

TheFilmProphet
Do you think my solutions for a sequel would make a second Hulk film alot better?

WillKempsgirl
The movie company is going to go broke because every hulk movie bana does the payment to him goes up! go to www.google.com at type in "cast of troy" go to the one on www.imb.com and click on Eric's name and read all the links.

hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.