What Really Happen In Book 6&7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord voldemort
WHAT REALLY HAPPEN IN BOOK6&7 THIS is what happnd in book 6&7 in book 6 harry goes after the dark lord and finds out that the dark lord has a son with harrys mother by using his dark powers and his son is locked in the ministry of magic and also harry is on the search for his secret powers in the departament of mysteryes and he finds out that his powers would work if he releasses the dark lords son whant to know more? in book seven harry has to choose beetwen his friends or his whole family brought back and dumbledore dies and jkr says that she might write a few books on the pas and the future of harry potter and the history of the four founders and how harry is really related to salaza slythering and what really made him choose to be on gryfindor and why dose he have the powers that he was born with them and is nevill realy related to harry.

Linkalicious
What i really wanna know is....where do you come up with this stuff? I think i've posted before that i'd like to see your source or know who your source is...until then your theories are just speculation

Linkalicious
also what do they do to Harry's bro, keep him chained up in a room in the department?! and what's his name going to be Barry Potter?

dave123
COOOOOOOOOOL

Luna150
Larry potter!

Phoenix
we DO have official threads for this... I'm sorry, but I'm trying to stop multiple threads all on the same topic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.