Who Is The Strongest Wizard That Ever Lived It Is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord voldemort
WHO IS THE MOST POWERFOOL WIZARD THAT EVER LIVED REPLY.

sauron
erm the hogwarts creators

StrgzrCndyPixie
im goin 4 moaning myrtle

sauron
moaning myrtle

may i ask how

StrgzrCndyPixie
i dont know i thought that id b out of the norm and say sumthing rather than harry or dumbledore etc etc

sauron
GANDALF

StrgzrCndyPixie
the white or grey??????????????

sauron
he was powerful as the grey, but more so as the white

(return of the king, cant wait, he goes nutrs with staff and sword, sexy ian with his pimp hat)

shaber
I think Voldemort meant within the Harry Potter world, Sauron.

In which case... hmmm, Voldemort is inhuman, so that must mean greater power. But I also like the innovating Herpo the Foul of ancient times.

sauron
he may well have done, but he said most powerful wozard ever, he never stated it had to be in hp

StrgzrCndyPixie
no he didnt

Loony_Luna
Dumbledore.

buffymitch
wasn't MErlin the strongest

Aimz Radcliffe
um.......Dumble dore or nearly headless nick laughing

Luna150
I reckon your onto somethign with "merlin" I dont think the strongest wizard be would anyone we have heard of like godric gryfindor or voldemort or dumbledore. I reckon Merlin was the strongest wizard ever big grin

Kitoky
In my opinion, it's the 5 Wizards that was sent from Valar to Middle-Earth, Olorin, Curumu all of them, before they took the name of Gandalf and Saruman, OH WAIT! You're talking about Harry Potter wise, my mistake.

Well I believe that would have to be the 4 founders of Hogwarts, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, Godric Gryffindor, and Salazar Slytherin...

Candy
helga hufflepuff, grodric griffyndor, salazar slitherin, rowena ravenclaw, merlin and tom riddle i think.

Luna150
dumble would have said if the 4 founderous were the greastes wizards of all time. instead he says thier the greatest wizard of there age

Toms_Chick85
i think Dumbledore but then again dats just me. o yea, and why dose everyone talk bout LOTR hear? dis IS a HP thing ya know... ( nothing aganst LOTR though...i luv dat to. im just saying...haha)

Harry's lover
i think the strongest would have to be dumbledore and then harry potter b cuz he beat volde- you know who

Linkalicious
I'll go with Merlin too because i watched Disney's "the sword in the stone" and he could rocket himself to Bermuda! And he turned himeself into a common cold when he went against the purple dragon...(might have been pink)

buffymitch
Why i think it's MErlin is because in the HArry Potter books some of the wizards are something eomething order of MErlin. That means he must have been powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.