Oh my

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCore
1. Neo is not dead. not in the least. you know the orange world. that is all about perception. we see the world in colors and sounds and smells.

fact. colors exist as wavelengths. color does not exist. one persons red can be another persons blue.

fact. sound is a wave length. sound as we hear it does not exist.

fact. touch does not exist. you never actually touch something or else you would meld with it. all sufaces on everything are positive. that means no matter how close you get, you never actually touch something. don't believ me, ask your science teacher.

all senses are just an inerpretation of our brain. this is what M3 was trying to convey. for about 5 years, scientists have pondered what reality realy is (2D, 3D, just a projection). the orange coding was reality. this is what the world actually looks like. this is why neo had to lose his sense of sight in order to see it in this way. all made sense. the movie was actually pure genuis.

neo is not dead at the end of the movie because of the coding you see. just as the machine carries him away, you see the electrical cords in coding light up. therefore neo is not dead. there will be more martrix movies.

do you seriously think they would end the series. ha. no.

Movie prducer: um... lets end the series.

Reporter: wouldn't that mean that you would lose millions in future investments.

MP: umm...well yes, but...um.....i gotta go.....

the series will not end. you can bet my bottom dollar on that. the series. if you analyse it, is perfect. it is the retarted people that start posts claiming that they hate the movie because the ending was stupid. first analyze then speak. if you look closely at the end of M3, it is perfect. think of this ending: Neo saves the human race, he saves all the runaway programs, the machines and humans work out their differences, they all make peace, neo and trinity get married, they all live happily ever after. you make your own conclusion but i prefer the original ending.

don't make repleis off the top of your head. if you hate the movie, state why, and give reasons. don't just say you hate the ending, that is just immature. dig a little deeper.

THE END......

OR IS IT...........

YEAH IT IS.....

Lag
....but....Trinity's...dead. What the f**k?

The Omega
Colour exists. Since the colour red is electromagnetic radiation with a specific wavelength the colour red does exist.
Since our eyes work in the same way, (yours, mine, and everyone elses9 we ALL see red as red (unless we have a genetic fault an are colour blind).

Sound is NOT a wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum. It's a disturbance in materials such as air and metals. Sound exists when this disturbance can be propagated.

I touch my keyboard and does not MELD with it, as there is no chemical reaction between my skin and the plastic on my keyboard. Touch exists.

Goodness! That's the silliest thread I've read in ages.
Please don't state nonsense as facts.

I just won't to know what the point of your post is.
Thank you!

Ushgarak
"fact. colors exist as wavelengths. color does not exist."

Fantastic! I thought I would never see an actual, bona fide self-contradictory 'fact'.

Sorry, Darkcore, but I think you need to present your case better.

JediHDM
blink ...wow...

even if i believed what was stated as fact in the beginning of that post, i still wouldn't have believed what he said after that...especially saying that the orange coding was the way the world 'really looks'...

MSorter
I agree with you on almost everything. I definelty agree with you on the sight part. My red could be very well be your green, etc. Just because Omega says it is false, does not mean that it is. Regardless of how much authority she has.

However I did not get the not actually touching stuff part. If I am not really touching anything, then how to i climb a ladder, hand on a bar, etc?

audioheem
she? o_O

The Omega

MC Mike
Man... why is it that I thought Omega was a "she" since I saw her posts, yet everyone thinks she's a "he"???

I'm confused... rolling on floor laughing

The Omega
McMike> The real question is. Why does MSorter (with one post), know I am a "she" when 99,9999 % doesn't get it at first.
Hm, time to do some socket-checking I think. (Calls Raz)

MC Mike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tongue_ss.gif Yes... see? Another who knows you are a woman automatically... you should Bold the quote in your sig... wink

The Omega
MCMike> Trust me, if I had it in a meter heigh flashing letters it wouldn't help.
I'm a Matrix-geek, I'm a scientist, I know Kung-fu... ergo...

Welcome to the 21st century...

MC Mike
Maybe there should be a big "FEMALE" in your screen name... stick out tongue

Heheh... just have to send everyone PMs announcing - OMEGA'S A WOMAN!!! eek!

The Omega
And take away the fun of writing

"Oh."
"What?"
"I just thought you were a guy."
"..." big grin

MC Mike
"..." = *mumbles* "not another one..."

The One Himself
I'm living in the middle ages.... sad

MSorter
While I have been reading here for a while, it does not take a genious to figure out that you are a girl. Mainly by your attitude. (and your profile, haha) Although I do have to give credit where credit is due. You are much smarter than the typical girl, but your fault is that you think you are smarter than you are.

How would we not have been able to develop language if your blue was my red? I see no good reason why we could not communicate if your blue was my red. Your dark was my light. Something that is completely opposite is not that different from the original, if you really think about it.

Also, since you are the scientist why are you asking me for the proof? You show me solid proof that my red is the same as your red. Because I highly doubt you will find any. And there would not be any proof against it for the same reason. Noone knows.

Also, with such an education, you would think you could think of something better than "so DOH!"

I thank you for your time, and look forward to seeing some proof.

Oh, and DarkCore I have changed my mind, and now only agree with you about the color perception thing. Although, I wouldnt proclaim anything you said to be a "Fact"

burlyman
argh when i blink i see pink...

MC Mike
Hahaha... I see an elephant dancing with a buffalo and two turtles playing gutairs by the camp fire...

WAIT! I wasn't supposed to say that!

MSorter
McMike - I had no idea what thay meant.

and for everyone else, just seriously think about it for a minute. I have thought this since I was a child and have not had any proof to tell me it is impossible yet.

How could you know if my red was your blue or not? Because colors that would look good to me would clash to you? Perhaps that is what makes part of our taste. That we all see things differently.

The same can apply to the tongue. How do I know that lasagna to me tastes like lasagna to you? Maybe that is why I like pizza, and some people do not. Because the tastes are different. Anyone else seeing me eye-level here?

Mordecai
Yeah its called Philosophy.....yet another loophole.

No proof can be given to support it and no proof can be given to deny it, its a loophole.

burlyman
senses...

MC Mike
Yes, I've thought that since 2nd grade... of course, that's when the turtles came.................

stick out tongue (continue long story to psychiatrist)

MSorter
I am looking forward to Omega's explanation, however smile

MC Mike
That is the essence of our reality... *sigh*
What a world... rolling on floor laughing

At least we have a dancing banana... Happy Dance

The Unknown
An object absorbs and reflects colors of light. The color you see depends on the colors the object reflects, not on your eyes (unless as Omega said, if you're color blind). So are you saying that you know of people who see red bananas or blue apples?

DarkCore
you would never know if omeone saw red bananas. they think that thaey are seeing yellow. you could be seeing blue bananas from my perspective but i or you would never know because you have been taught that bananas are yellow

. omega, you are no scientist. i think you are a high school student or college student.

color is a wavelength. our eyes percieve it. the way our eyes percieve it does not have to be the same. hense, my blue could be your red.

all surfaces of objects have a positive charge, this means that they repell each other.

i don't want to go into huge detail, just take a chemistry class.

if the orange coding it not what the real world it then what is it?

BTW, if you know what reality really is omega, you are insane. type into yahoo: what is reality. scientists HAVE been pondering. reality could be a projection of of 2D information (scientific american). the universe coud be a shattered realm of points. the theory of the quantum universe could exist. there is no way of telling right now. if you think you know, then you are one half asses scientist

MSorter
maybe if i pretended to be a scientist (or atleast pretend to be a SMART scientist) I could be a moderator

DarkCore
lol. this omega person is no scientist. if he is then i pity the foo who gave him his education

DarkCore
about the orange coding. that is what the brothers depicted reality as. and if you, omega need proof, find some. THERE IS NONE! you can not prove nor disprove it. this is why the matrix movies are so good. they leave so many questions un answered. that leaves us to make up theories. but what else could it be?

about the touch stuff. the polarity of surfaces is always positive. this means that you can never truly touch something. but the gap betwee your hand and a keyboard it about the size of an electron or smaller. so you do not truly touch it or else you and the keyboard would exchange atoms. this is why heat hurts. heat is justfast vibration, when something burns you, you have touched it, the atoms have exchanged with yours. this is why touch, scientifically does not exist...

MickeyMousse
Fools.

If you think I see blue banana's, then you should go to a doctor. Everybody's brain works the same way! I'm not saying we all see the same (colotblind, etc.) but our brain translates the frequentie of light in to a color. And it does that in a certain way. It doesn't mix it up or something.

As for the orange coding... Why doesn't Trinity look orange, doesn't she excist? As for the ship? Doesn't it REALLY excist? Then, how could it cause so much damage and transport a REAL human being (Neo)? The orange coding represents the stuff connected to the source. You should read the other threads, DRAKCORE and MSORTER!

I'm getting tired of people not paying attention and calling people names if they are not right.

JediHDM
the way our eyes percieve colors could all be different, but the colors are still yellow bananas and red apples.

the surfaces of objects have a NEGATIVE charge, which is why they repel each other.

the orange coding is Neo, through the use of his connection to the Source, seeing the programs in the Machine world, every program in every machine, every program in the city, every connection they have. This is what the orange glow is. Neo lost his 'real' eyesight, meaning he was able to see the world for real, but now he must rely on his connection to the Source to allow him to traverse the Machine City.

technically, no, you do not "touch" something, however, you do touch something, as well. i do not have the time nor the energy to explain that, but if you understood science, you would understand what i am saying.

YES, Omega IS a scientist, and you should pay HER more respect.

MSorter
I don't need someone from a third world country talking to me about science.

mook
MSorter>You are much smarter than the typical girl

lol

The Unknown
Every color has a different wavelength. When light hits an object, it is absorbed, except for the color that is reflected. We see the reflected color. Everyone (unless you have something like a birth defect or are color blind) sees the same color. Our eyes see the light that is reflected, which has a certain wavelength. BTW, do you have any proof at all (articles, Web sites, etc.) that your "theory" is correct?

DarkCore
nope. no proof. all theories. and once you ascend to the level of science to which this applies, it IS all theories.

the coding was meant to represrnt the real world. it only makes sense. but i am not arguing for it. only stating a theory.

sry about that positive charge stuff. i mis read my notes. oh well. i was right in my idea.

how can you all be sure that we see the same colors? you can't. how can you be sure that we don't see the same colors? you can't.

we only agree on the same colors because we are taught to. this would explain why people have differing favorite colors. if someone is born and sees and different color for bananas, then they will see that color as yellow. what about differing favorite foods. maybe we percieve the world in different ways. you never know, and doubt we ever will

again this is all theories, so don't post claiming that i am wrong. i don't have support and neither do you. if you did, then take a photograph of yourself and sent it into popular science cause you have just made a major discovery.

JediHDM
then what, exactly, IS this 'level' of 'ascendancy' that you claim to be at, so that you are correct and WE are ALL wrong? Because i would sure like to see it...

The Unknown
Uh, ours aren't theories, they're fact. Your "theories" are wrong. You even admit that you have no evidence. Look in any science book or science Web site, and it will tell you the truth about colors... And are you saying that people see purple bananas but say their yellow? That doesn't make sense. And what do favorite foods have anything to do with this?

DarkCore
you guys are so linear. your last post made me and my teacher laugh. oh my. think abstract. outside the box

forget what your mamma told you.

even science textbooks are based upon theories. what evidence do you have to prove me wrong. cause i want to see it. i have evidence and published studies to back me up.

here they are:

you guys must be in a public school system. .....

in the IB schools you take a class called TOK, theory of knowledge that tells you all about this. i just did an entire report on this. i know what i am talking about.

****, i cannot post urls. this forum sucks dick. anyway, just go to scientific american and type in reality. go to the study on the holographic universe. it was written by a nobel prize winner

burlyman
no it doesnt stick out tongue when you have enough posts you can

helps stop spam

JediHDM
you are in high school, and you are saying that a scientist is wrong? wow, you must be REALLY confident in your sources, and your understanding, to make an accusation such as that...

Lag
I'm an artist in many forms and one happens to be painting and drawing. In my experience with this, colors set tones and moods. This means that we can describe color. For example, the Yellow Banana to me is a very bright color and it sets a happy mood. If somebody were to look at the banana and see "blue", but learned that it is called "yellow" how would we know? Ask him/her to describe the color of the banana. If he/she says it is a darker color with a gloomy mood then we know he/she sees differently color wise. So you see there are ways to know if we see differently, otherwise we wouldn't know "color-blind" exists.

The Unknown
Once again, do you have any evidence about what you just said? Color determines the wavelength that an object absorbs. Everyone perceives wavelengths the same way. And as Dark Core stated, (and though you make a good point, Lag) there is no evidence that supports you and his "theory".

Lag
I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing or making my own theory, I was just adressing the question of how could we know if somebody sees differently i.e. color-blind people. If two people looked at the same thing and one said it was a bright and vibrant color and the other said it was a dark and dead color then we would know they see differently. I don't know how this wouldn't be evidence of them seeing differently.

The Unknown
It's a good theory, but there is no evidence. There would have been scientific studies on it or something. And textbooks and science Web sites state that colors have definite wavelengths. The longer the wavelengths get, the brighter the color gets and vice versa.

Lag
I think we have misunderstood each other. I completely agree with you, but for you to disagree with me means you don't believe that color-blind exist. Object do have specific colors that are given off, but people's eyes some times see them differently. Take vision for example, my vision is very poor and without aid I see objects as blurry. The objects aren't blurry that's just how I see. Same thing with color.

Again, I think we may have misundertood each other, so tell me what you think I'm saying.

The Unknown
No, I know what you were saying, but for color blind people, they see all objects as pretty much the same color.

Lag
My first post was stating that if people did see so differently then we would be able to know. I was just trying to prove that it is possible to know if we see differently. It was said somewhere that there would be no way to know if somebody else's blue was my yellow.

The confusion was all mine.

The Unknown
Yes, you're correct. It would be simple to notice if someone saw colors differently.

The Unknown
And DarkCore, if this forum "sucks", then why are you even here?

The Omega
Just for everyones information:
MSorter is awoken/AwokenForever's new nick after he got banned. MSorter has now been banned, too, and we consider an IP-ban on this (ab)user.

The Omega

BioLogos

The Omega

BioLogos

mors823
Can someone, in simple and brief english tell me what is going on here? I can't seem to understand how we got from the 1st post to the last one.

The Unknown
DarkCore posted that the real world is really orange coding and that everyone sees colors differently, and we basically disproved all of his "theories".

realworlddreams
i stopped reading Dork-core after a while...didnt bother w/the rest of you guys ridiculing him. Um.. im in high school, n i've talked to a bunch of you...do i sound that stupid ever? cuz i dont want y'all to think thats how all high schoolers are. i jus dont think dorky listened very well in chemistry, or maybe he just never got in...

realworlddreams
DorkCore, did u fail ur TOK classes? your making some very haphazzard theories, and um, science does prove things, if you can qutoe from Scientific American, you should know that.
dont come here thinking your all high and mighty, cuz u sound like a stuck up prick to me, and if you want to know the god-honest truth, if your teacher is laughing at the posts against your ridiculous idea of BLUE BANANAS then i think you go to a pretty stupid school. You try to bring up fact, then try to turn it into theory, what kind of moron are you?

realworlddreams
OH MY! was i mean?

Lag
Wow! You wouldn't happen to be abe to explain String Theory to me would you....oh and tie it in with the Matrix.

Agent
I saw a blue orange once. But I was tripping....

hotsauce6548
okay mssorter... find a red object (to you) get a frend (or omega) and ask them if it is red to them... if they say yes... then wala, you were absolutly wrong! omega's rite u have absolutly no proof... hmmm, lets see, mcmike avator, above where it says Pizza Hut, is red, im sure everybody else will say the same?

DarkCore
actually i go to a private school in moscow. it is american , not russian. in costs $32,500 a year. i just recently recieved a 1550 on my SAT exam and i have already been accepted to the Yale biomedical engineering department.

no, i did not fail my TOK classes, i recieved an A+ on my report on perception.

you guys are funny. it is your lack of abstract thinking that slows down this world.

BTW- the kinda proved my theory. if you were reading they talked about a chemical in our bodies that senses the color spectrum. we all have the same chamical but it could vary a miniscule amount from one person to the next. my red could not necessarily be your blue. but my sky blue could be your light blue.

what have you got to show for yourself

mailedbypostman
Never thought i'd have been supporting you...
but we all misunderstood ou(I think) Before you said it was like a major color change (ex.my red is your blue) Finally you have said some thing that makes SENSE! "My sky blue could be your light blue."

Lag
Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!! We're on the same page!!!!!!!!!! Wait I've said this somewhere before.

The Unknown
Yes, DarkCore, I agree with you on the sky blue and light blue thing, but not on the red/blue thing.

The Omega

Mordecai
Give proof that you are a scientist.

(just curious)

The Omega
Mordecai> What would convince you?

Mordecai
*shrugs*

Sorry bout that i was just being smart, your sitting there asking for all this proof and then just claim you're a scientist and expect everyone to believe you.

I guess it can't be prooved, at least i can't think of any ways that it can, i was hoping you could.

Sorry to have wasted your time, anyway you think you could proove it would be great. big grin

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> always you continue to amaze me...wow. I'm gonna go to my Universities Library in a minute and take a look, cause this merits some investigation...for those of you interested, it is the same person. And her paper is in the International Journal of Theoretical Physics volume 38 number 8...

The One Himself
>Omega I am not convinced: The final test! Complete the equation:
F=m? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Mordecai
International Journal of Theoretical Physics > Volume38 , Issue8

Is time travel possible? While this paper does not answer the question, it does put forward a model....etc etc

Found it, thats proof enough for me.

Ahh well.......i'll be quiet now.

The One Himself
http://www.dr.dk/videnskab/vid_it_images/om_vit/redaktionen/malene.jpg

Malene, If time travel was possible, then why are there no tourist from the future? - Stephen Hawkins

wink stick out tongue

The Unknown
Well it would take a genius to figure out how to time travel, and that genius would be smart enough to know not to go back in time and accidentally alter the future.

Mordecai
I always thought time travel would implode everything in a way.
If you were to go back, your life would start running in a loop.

But i guess if the future was altered that wouldn't happen, hmm, maybe i haven't thought it through.

Bit off-topic, meh!

The Unknown
If time travel was possible, you can't go back in time with intentions of changing something, and you can't change something that will dramatically alter yourself in the future.

BioLogos

Mordecai
BioLogos = teh win!! Happy Dance

DarkCore
thats what was saying but i guess the great omega scientist could not figure that one out.

BioLogos
DarkCore> ALthough I do agree with aspects of what you said, harassing Omega is not justified. First, she is right that you need to defend your point of view with evidence and logic. Also: ANY scientist knows more about their own field than another (there is just too much out there for any one person to know). I happen to be a biologist. I don't know ANYTHING about the physics that Omega studies...

The Unknown
Have you ever heard someone say that a banana has a very dark color?

mailedbypostman
Um...no.

Sifer
Yeah, when it's a few days old.

Edit: Answer to all this shit. It has been said in Revolutions:

"It's just a word"

Every word is a description of some sort of reaction at the atomic level. Simple enough. But for those who still don't follow:

Apple = a word used to describe a mass of atoms that forms a fruit which is created through a reaction.

Black = a word to describe a specific wavelength. But other people call this Noir, or Nur or whatever language they speak.

Sifer
Oh and science isn't hard to understand - it is just the form in which it is described and taught that makes it hard. Again - words used to describe something that happens on an atomic level...strange coincidence isn't it? Happy Dance

The Unknown
That's my point. They keep saying that people can see red as blue, but then how come no one has ever stated that they see a light color as a dark color.

Sifer
So if another sentient, intelligent species describes light as "dark", then they are wrong? No, it is just THEIR word used to describe something that is happening or is, at the atomic level (or smaller)

The Unknown
But we're talking about human eyes, not other beings, seeing practically the same way.

Sifer
Exactly.

Still not getting the point?

The Unknown
No, I'm not. Please explain.

Sifer
But I've already told you.

The Unknown
I see your point, but I just don't agree with it. Think of a rainbow. It goes from light to dark. If someone saw colors differently, then they'd see the colors randomly on the rainbow, and it wouldn't make sense.

The Omega

Captain REX
Hey Omega. Still having troubles with MSorter and DarkCore? I can help if ya like, since nothing is happening EVER in the GenFic...

Sifer
Just to add to my post which I made yesterday:

Science is not hard to understand as I said, but what IS hard for some people is learning the new "words" which have been created to describe something which would otherwise take a paragraph or even a whole paper. This, is one of THE reasons The Architect uses the English Dictionary to precision. If he was to use "standard" English then it probably would have took him about 20 minutes to say what he said in only a few.

BioLogos

mailedbypostman
*Nods head* I don't get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.