well now that my mother joined

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i guess that i cant be telling u all my stories about past gf's and what not and i got to behave a lil bit better but just treat her like a normal member mess with her alot if u would like cause i told her not to join but she didnt listen and joined we got two computers now so she can post at the same time as me wich SUCKSSSS but welcome to the site Gayle or should i say DeNiro's mom

burlyman
well, good. stick out tongue

total metalhead
laughing out loud shes very over protective isnt she? maybe shes stalkin you or sum shit stick out tongue

DeNiro
u dont even want to know eek!

Korri
laughing

BLACKANGEL
that sucks....how u know she aint looking at this thread now. shifty

Korri
we dont!

-=Urot=-
D just use another screen name (like Robert or something) when you want to tell us about your old GFs. Your mom wont be the wiser. smile

Matrix_man
laughing out loud thas the funniest shit i heard all day! dude u jus made my day....ur mom on KMC? laughing out loud better get rid of that poem in ur siggy....

diegocala
Yeah, she is posting from my house! eek!

Just kidding D!

silver_tears
laughing out loud crazy stick out tongue

KidRock
hahah that sucks DeNiro when shes not home just go on her computer or something and change her pw or something lol

stinkfist462
lol.... yeah.... or just like do sumthin....

lil bitchiness
I love your mother De Niro...she rocks rock

LarryTheArch
my gf's pants huh!? well I dont kare - she was an evil woman anyway...

stinkfist462
i havent met her yet.... i want to though stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
acutally, if youve done any girl named christie in Seattle, then youve probably been in there

lil bitchiness
Where is DeNiro's mom anyway...I miss her...happy

burlyman
Mrs D, Mrs I, Mrs F, F..

DeNiro
i dont know were she went but all i know that she isnt here so it is a good thing at the moment laughing out loud and has ne one actully looked at my mothers signature if u do u will find out a surporise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.