The What Mobile/Cell phone do you have Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirty Vader
A boring thread. This is just for people to show their technological devellopment.

I bought the new nokia n-gage game deck a month ago and guess what,
the bloody screen broke. I dont know how it happened it just did.

So what phone do you guys have at the moment, is it good? mobile

Storm
I have a Nokia 3410 for over a year now and haven' t got any trouble with it so far so it' s a good one imo.

G.P
I have the old Nokia 7110. I keep it on purpose, because I'm satisfied with it cool and because I'm a rebel.

yerssot
GP! not you! NOT you! messed

Fitch
well now I have a Nokia 6310i but in one week maximum 2 I'll have a 7650 smile

wicker_man
Also recently got a new mobile phone and like Dirty Vader it was a Nokia N-Gage.

VallejoKid707
i have the Nokia 3586i Phone

Fitch
cute...

Julie
I don't have a cell phone

Baylin
Got a Nokia 3510 but am getting a 6100 soon

VallejoKid707
thsis one?

Baylin
Yeah I think so

Dirty Vader
So Vallejo you're the cell phone pic master. Wouldnt you be nice enough to post a pic of the n-gage so that Wicker Man and I can show of our new phone? stick out tongue

VallejoKid707
Sure!

Dirty Vader
Thanx! Would you look at that people.
eek!
Well try to imagine that phone with a broken screen and what do you get? My phone.

Storm
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
i have the nokia 3586i... really lame..... i think.....

Fire
I have the very old Nokia 5110

(and it is totaly F*cked Up)

Fitch
the 5110 is super ! I think the most resistant and durable phone..smile.I had the plesure to own one....the bad thing is that is kinda heavy...

Fire
well it being heavy and big makes sure I don't lose it

and indeed the damn thing can take a lot, cause I have certainly had it fall on the floor from quite high quite a lot

Fitch
I know the feeling...mine kissed the concrete outside lots of lots of times..

Sugar Kane
Sony Ericsson T-310

thorncrawler
sharp gx10i, 3 weeks befor it came out!!!!!

grymlock
well i have an old school 3310 upgrade to 3315 with few modification on it...have been using it more then 2 years and i have been thinking of buying Nokia 6610 with the Nokia Camera Headset HS-1C or Nokia Fun Camera PT-3...

cheers!!

holdenhsvgtsr
ive got a 7110(matrix phone) but im gettin a 3300 for christmas

Fitch
ah....the bean Nokia stick out tongue

G.P
Yerss => I rarely use it. But, as Holden says, it's the matrix's phone !!!

jacksparrow22
this: http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/2557/1d/commerce.motorola.com/consumer/QWimages/v120c.jpg with this cover: http://www.cutepcs.com/housing_detail.asp?phoneid=4&phonesub=26&categoryid=113&ProductID=5071

beaujay1
i dont have 1..... mad no

grymlock
then get one ... wink

cheers!!

silver_tears
good advice wink

crazy_rock_chic
i have a 3310 but ive dropped it about 100 times over the past 2/3 yrs and it hates me and wont work properly so im gettin this 1 for Christmas (except in blue...or maybe clear)

Dirty Vader
Everyone has or has had the 3310. Its everywhere! I've never had one though, my first ever phone was a 3210 and I bought it a week before the 3320 got into the shops. I was pissed off, of course. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.