mastermind?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit88
Well I may seem stupid sayin this cuz everyone else might have already noticed but is jason or whatever his name is (strykers son) mastermind?

kohl
mastermind is jason wyngarde. not related to stryker.

gambit88
yea but the movie doesn't follow the comics very well at all.

DezW
I think he is Mastermind. confused

tonjappr
i assumed he was mastermind also

gambit88
cuz he makes illusions i wonder if they meant him to be?

Paola
maybe..... and do you think he'll be in X3.... or not and maybe he did something to Jean Grey to trigger the Dark Phoenix?

stinkfist462
nah.. i think he got crushed in X2.....

izzygirlxp
I'm with stinkfist, he got crushed... Hey how comes Kurt never teleported him out? Xaiver never told him he was a bad guy, so why didn't he go back?

X-WOMen
probably because there was no time. the place was falling apart.

shadowy_blue
And he wouldn't survive anyway if ever Kurt rescued him. Jason was connected to that wheelchair and notice the tubes connected from his back to his brain? He wouldn't survive long without that and Kurt obviously can't teleport him with it. It will be too much for him.
And I think Jason is hopeless already. He just needs to die. I'm not saying this to be mean. But the guy suffered too much crap from his father already. Just give the guy a rest. smile

Vampiree
that's true... but still i kinda... pity him... havin such a terrible father, bein used all his damn live and in the end: get crushed by a huge pile of walls, rocks and all... not a nice life, eh?

Kes
Well he was a bad guy and everybody new. He was manipulating Xavier whether he did it cos of his father or not.
Storm stoped Nighty from going near the girl...why would he save him?!

Vampiree
i think that jason wasn't doin this with his own, free will.. i mean, the liquid stryker used to control deathstrike and kurt, i know it would be SO cruel doin to his own son, but i think that stryker was somewhat controllin him.

Nightmare
The liquid stuff came out of Jason's brain. Jean did not die, didnt you see the yelow bird shape in the water at the end, and how Xaiver says something like "everything will be ok" then he looks out the window! Therefore implying that she is ok.

Vampiree
ewie... still i think he was controlled

Vampiree
or just in such deep despair, that he didn't even think about that, he just wanted to die

Paola
remember what he did to his mother.... that was CRUEL!!!

Kes
You know the Phoenix rises from its ashes, so this is a symbolic way to make Jean rise from the ashes smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.