Who Would Win?: Max Payne or Hitman (Agent 47)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Me and my pal had a fight if these guys went head 2 head with each other. I said Payne and he said 47. What's ur opinion? Stupid but what the heLL.

SaTsuJiN
oh please... max payne can slow down time.. agent 47 is just dogfood after that

total metalhead
yep. stupid little number tattoos and clinical hair loss wouldnt save 47. Payne would kick his bald ass.

SaTsuJiN
rofl *sits back and watches Agent 47 get abused with a hail of every bullet type known to man before he finally hits the floor and lets out one final gasp of air*

And thats if max payne dont kill him with overly descriptive dialogue first...

yerssot
you can't compare them!
Payne is brute force and Agent 47 is a silent assassin!

stinkfist462
max....

DyceIBG
personally, If you put it in "real life" perspective, then I say 47 would win because Max couldn't really slow down time, although I think his aiming would still seem that way. 47 has a nice arsenal of weapons (the ballers are tight) and killer acuracy, and is good at stealth.

Now, if you leave it in "game terms" than I say Max with a slight amount of trouble because of his ability to go into bullet time and get excellent accuracy, but there is a small chance that 47's fiber wire or anesthetic will get the best of Max if he can sneak up on him.

Neo_Version 7
in reality, my pal says 47 c0z he'd jus track d0wn wherever Max is and goes 2 kill him via FW or sniper rifle. But I still say Max.

Lag
Even in video-games 47 would win.
Scenerio: Max goes into slo-mo.............comes out of it "Why the hell did I do that? nobody's around to kill.Oh well at least I looked cool."
Sniper round pierces his skull and he doesn't even know he's dead.

ragesRemorse
agent 47 would win. He's a trained assasin. Max would never see him comming. Bullet time doesnt mean whoop when you can't see your adversary. DO you see all of those shadows? Yeah well thats where agent 47 is. Oh wait i forgot he's on the 32nd floor about to snipe out max

Jason420
Max is my boy but 47 would kill him in the blink of an eye

Doohass
I liked Max Payne 2 Better than #1. The first game is still great. I just really got into the second one more. And who would win, I think its a good question. They both have their good's and bad's. I think Max Payne would win.

DemonicGambit
I dunno I'm gonna say Payne would win jus' 'cause he's cooler in my opinion

boxofdeath
personally, i think parappa could rap circles around both of them

SaTsuJiN
if you put it like that, max can just go into an infinite bullet time, walk up 37 flights of stairs to where 47 is, fill him with every kind of metal object imaginable before 47 even finishes unpacking the scope. :P

bullet time reigns supremez0r

dave123
if they were both placed in an arena, Max
but if they were both in some kind of building, Max wouldnt even get a glimpse of 47

Lag
If they were both put into an arena then you are taking 47's element away in which case you have to take away Max's element. Then it's a toss up. It would come down to the Ballers.

Jason420
bullet time doesnt do anything for you if you cant see where your target is duh

Neo_Version 7
well, Max'll have all the time in the world 2 look over his shoulder and see that bald loser creep up behind him. And then Max will jump back and fill 47's ass wit lead.

BackFire
Considering the max payne games are far superior, max payne.

Neo_Version 7
Hell yeah, *****!!

raginrhino_316
Agent 47 would win hands down...he is a trained assasin and max would not even know where 47 is at and then all of a sudden *choke* 47 uses his fibrewire to choke max to death....besides 47 sticks to the shadows so max could`nt even see him

Neo_Version 7
dude, this thread is like 2 years old!?

coolness/

SaTsuJiN
rofl @ thread... maybe someone should move it into the VS forum to breathe new life into it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.