how about that Garth Nix?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanimaLote
Has anyone else read Sabriel, Lirael or Shades Children or anything by Garth Nix?! I think he a brilliant author!

*~*VanimaLote*~*

crazy_c
Im reading sabriel at the moment im not that far into it but its pretty good so far

JackSparrowLuvr
I almost done Lirael and then I believe it continues in the book Abhorsen.

dreamwriter
I've read all 3 and loved each one. They're the best!!! The way he writes just seems to pull you into the story....or maybe that's just me...

VanimaLote
no, i totally understand! *nods head* they were awesome! it took me a while to get into them and to finally read all of them... but, they were great!

*~*VanimaLote*~*

Laviera_j
I preferred Sabriel to Lireal in terms of story, and I loved Touchstone and moggit, but obviously in terms of size I prefer Lireal. Took me a few days to read Lireal.

Lyra Rose
his books are great, finishing of abhorsen right now. i couldnt put them down

Madison
I've just started reading the trilogy

Dizzle
I've read most of his stuff, his new Keys to the Kingdom series is really good too. It's between them and the Sabriel/Lirael/Abhorsen trilogy for my favorite of his works, but Shades Children is brilliant as well. I like the ending of Abhorsen, in that they didn't pull a Harry Potter and re-use stuff that has been a few times before (polyjuice and animaguses now piss me off). I think it was almost a Hound of the Baskervilles type of thing; there's no way I would have guessed at what happened at the end, which for me really made the world of the story seem that much bigger, yet it still managed to tie up the last few loose ends. (I'm doing my best not to put spoilers in this post, for those who are just starting the trilogy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.