You are you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-men Rule 911
Hi

Who can you be in the new movie(as pertand). I know! Strom because see has great power and can control the weather.

Anna
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Vampiree
*sigh* we have lotsa threads about being an x-man and all... just search for them on the other pages... we also have a thread about an on-line quiz bout who would yoyu be in x2 so post your opinion there please big grin

Aqua
dang vampiree, u keep track of everythingrolling on floor laughing

Vampiree
lol big grin i'm here all the time big grin so it's pretty obvious i see the thread the minute you make it big grin and i have to be a good girl now and cut on the off-topic posts, so... i'm behavin nicely big grin

Kes
Well not on the 1st page and since I dont feel lke looking for the older threads I'll let it be.

Vampiree
*sigh!* kes... you're becoming a HUMAN!!! you actually let someone GO!!! *has a heart attack* GHHHHHAAAARRKKKGGGGHHGHGHghgrrekkkk... *dies* (lol, sorry for all my posts, my moog today is just... JUMPY!!! TEEHEEHEEE!!!)

Vampiree
SO I CAN BE A VAMPIRE IN THE MOVIES! YAY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.