Would any American vote for a women as President

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007

silver_tears
Im not american but I support my sisters for office!

lil bitchiness
Im not American but...

YEAH!!! Damn straight!! There should be as its been shown through out the history that women are FAR better rulers than men! period!

stinkfist462
i would........ just to see wut would happen

diegocala
I would if she had the right platform, and I agreed with her politics. But it would never come down to man or woman to me. Just the leadership

I like Hilary Clinton, I think she could do a good job, and there are others as well.

silver_tears
thumb up very well put if she has the brains and strength to do it then power to her!

yerssot
they already voted a monkey in, so why not a women?

dave123
sex shouldnt be an issue (dont quote that by itself stick out tongue) when picking a leader, only their leadership qualities
so if a woman is the best candidate, then I would vote for them (if i was american)

silver_tears
do you wanna live to see tomorrow mad

ash007
Also us Brits had Margret Thatacher as Prime minister and she was fantastic. Some say she is second to Sir Winston Churchill

yerssot
not really, why silver?

silver_tears
mad cuz if i had my way after that comment you wouldnt !!

yerssot
hug me to death?

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? Thatcher...fantastic....are you feeling ok!!

Shes was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burlyman
huh you sure?

dave123
i was expecting MM to be the smart one stick out tongue

yerssot
but it's true! it shouldn't be an issue big grin

silver_tears
mad not with hugs no yerss

yerssot
sorry silver, but I don't got time for anything else now wink
*smacks your butt*

diegocala
Easy yers! I voted for him! And I stand behind him

yerssot
there there, diego, we all make mistakes wink

diegocala
You might, but like I said, I would vote for him again. I think he might be too tough for ya?

silver_tears
Ill break that hand next time !! devil

lil bitchiness
But lead america to war...even though majority of americans didnt want so...

UGH...TONNY BLAIR IS AS BIG OF AN IDIOT! miffed

yerssot
lemme see... monkey face, acts like monkey/kid, can't deceide for himself, ... tough? not by a long shot roll eyes (sarcastic)

oooooh... you're that kind of girl, huh silver?
I'll bring the rope and whip next time wink

Mr Parker
I'm all for a woman president,but please,keep Hilary out of the white house,god help us all if she ever became president. eek!

silver_tears
why do guys get the wrong ideas from every comment roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
perhaps you don't express yourself that well

ColetteFae
I would vote for a woman if I thought she could do a good job. As long as it isn't Bush again, the world will be a safe place

ash007
umm guys this was to see if you think there should be a female President. We are not talking about Bush. Please start another thread i u wish to write about him

silver_tears
perhaps you people are horny 24/7 stick out tongue

dave123
laughing out loud

yerssot
please remember that this is the OFF TOPIC forum, if you wanted a serious discussion, you should have posted it in the GDF

oh, so now I'm horney 24/7? you were the one that was into some SandM!

silver_tears
some what eek!

yerssot
see, now you finally come to your senses

silver_tears
i dont know what it is stick out tongue answer my question

stinkfist462
woman as president would rule....

yerssot
which question, silver?

Baylin
Oh yes that I agree with! mad

I'm all for woman presidents and leaders. After all women tend to do a better job of clearing up the mess left behind when men try to fix things...

silver_tears
whats SandM?

yerssot
sado masochism... you should know it silver

silver_tears
huh huh stick out tongue

dave123
laughing out loud at first i thought u meant someone called SandM (sandman) lol
sil, if u dunno what it is, forget it thumb up

silver_tears
already done wacko

Schizo_n_me
Has a women ever run for office? blink Iv only just discovered politics so I'm still clueless...

yerssot
no, I don't think so Schizo

pfff, hardly believe you silver!

dave123
perhaps sil is innocent confused

diegocala
Why is that?

silver_tears
yerss for the love of eek!

yerssot
you do it out of love? guess that's the idea yeah

silver_tears
no I mean god you people roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I'm a god?

silver_tears
Wanna be wink

yerssot
you just said it

silver_tears
Well I take it back devil

yerssot
you can't, you wrote it already

jacksparrow22
mad i think shes great in politics....and she and charles schumer are my state senators (both democrats-yay!) and they are doing a great job! so why are you so opposed to her?

Darth Revan
I would vote for a woman if I a) agreed with their views and b) was old enough to vote

Darth Revan
I agree with you. Hillary rocks!!!

ps what state do you live in your lucky to have both democrats

jacksparrow22
new york, baby! (its also on the location thing under my name wink) also being old enough to vote is helpful...i cant vote in this election, but in 2008 i can!

Mr Parker
uh,sounds to me like you dont know too much about politics,thats okay the mass media never tells us the true behind the scenes stuff that really go on in washington.you should go to the library sometime and read these books because you will see how truely evil the clintons are just like the bushes are,they are both evil men with evil wives.a couple books a HIGHLY recommend you to read to understand all this is
High crimes and misdemeaners by Ann Coulter
Year of the rat by Edward Timperlake
Partners in Power by Roger Morris, a great author who served in the nixon administration.
and a really great read-The Secret Life of Bill Clinton
by Ambrose Evans prochard. In the book Partners in Power by Roger Morris, he shows how Clinton was a CIA asset for them at one time.Both CLINTON AND BUSH are connected to the CIA and are very evil men.The CIA if you ever read books by authors of former agents who have worked for the CIA make the 3rd reich look like a bunch of choir boys.the CIA is an evil monster that needs to be abolished.Harry Truman himself said he created a monster when he created the CIA and that it was his worse mistake as a president.again BUSH AND CLINTON have ties to the CIA and do not care about the people.

Mr Parker
another book I strongly advise you to read which will shed some light on just how Hillary would run this country into the ground is The case against Hillary Clinton by Peggy Noonan.

NyC-gUrL
rock rock rock Oprah Winfrey for president!!! rock rock rock

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loud

-=Urot=-
I would love to see an African American or true Native American as President of the United States.

I dont think that will ever really happen, cuz some americans would have a fit if that happned.

Looking at americas track record for presidents, it must be a white males only position. How sad and a$$ backwards for the so-called best country on earth. no

I guess America is not as great as it professes to be.

But hey thats only my opinion.

* I love the 1st amendment. Its a wonderful thing. yes *

Fire
I'm no american but if a woman would have interesting ideas sure I'd vote for her

jacksparrow22
freedom of press, religion, assembly, speech, and petitionhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/smartass.gif ok ill go back into the corner now.....

-=Urot=-
Since you were nice enough to list them all. You dont have to go to the corner. big grin

Mr Parker
I agree.I think she would make a great president.

Treehuggerjanie
im not american but whoever i prefered at the time would get my vote!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.