Revolutions DVD Release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
I cant find the site, but i remember finding something about Revolutions being released on DVD the day before Christmas. Does anyone know anything about this?

THISISNOTREAL2
i heard january 6th 0f 2004?

Korri
i wish!

Neo6.0
Don't get your hopes up, guys. Something is going to happen in January, the release date for Revolutions will be revealed. Sorry, the Matrix Revolutions coming before Christmas is FALSE.

Korri
which is a shame coz....what a pressie! eek!

audioheem
I work at GAME so next time we get our NEW RELEASE updates, I'll see when.

icansee
April, I read that all this early release rumours is just that, a rumour. April is what they are saying due to Easter to generate extra sales.

Korri
i dont want to wait sad

mors823
The Jan 6th date is false. The date I heard was sometime in April, but I rreally don't know. Xmas is too early and april seems too late. March is good.

drod400
mostly every dvd comes out 5 months after the theatre release.

Trinity_Matrix
Actually, April seems just about right for the DVD release, because like drod says, the DVD release is usually 5-6 months after the movie's theatrical release, and April is 5 months after November. So I'd say the DVD should be out in early to mid-April.

ShOota
AliasNeo15, Dont be a Dumb Wombat........

Before Christmas?!? You Dumb or summing!?!

Its still at at the Cinema.........................

HexSintax
n00b, if only you have been paying attention, shoota

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.