If you have'nt seen revolutions in imax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freestyle
All of you must see revolutions in imax. Thoses huge sreen will blow you away. The sound is so claer that you fell like your in the movie. Once you see revolutions in imax. You will be going back to so more films. Imax is amazing, And for my first time there other theatres look very plan.

burlyman
have to wait til some time in early 3004 miffed

mors823
...must...kill...freestlye...for...seeing...Matrix...on...IMAX...and...I...can't. So..much...anger,...cant' resist...any...long...going...insane. MUST SEE IMAX!!!

JKozzy
There's still a glimmer of a chance that I can... sad just a glimmer....

Verity
I saw it last night! It was awesome!!!!!!! big grin Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

The Omega
Burlyman> 3004???
Okay, you're not only blessed with long life, but also an extreme amount of patience big grin

davetheonemende
I saw it at the IMAX and I have to tell you; Living in NYC I enjoy the seating at the Ziegfeld Movie theatre alot better.

I saw all of the Star Wars movies there; Indiana Jones trilogy; Planet of the Apes etc....

The Imax theatre in NYC is a great theatre; I just didn't feel as comfortable as I did/do in the Ziegfeld (which was up for sale a few months ago due to cablevision going bankrupt) They cart the concessions down each aisle; so you don't have to get up unless it's for something else. The announcer hypes it up better at the ziegfeld too.

mailedbypostman
davetheonemende>hm......
freestyle> mad mad mad mad for seeing it in IMAX!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.