The Correlian Trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I just bought the entire Correlian Trilogy yesterday. Any thoughts from the people who have already read it?

mechmoggy
Sorry dude, that's one set I've saved reading for my holiday next year. cool

peluffo

LanceWindu
I've just started reading it the other day and I must say I can't put it down.

LanceWindu
Well, I have finished the first book of this series. While reading it I found way too many typos, but I still really liked it. I'm starting on book two tonight.

Julie
Never read the trilogy, but it's on my "to read" list

LanceWindu
Well I just finished the Correllian Trilogy. It was a great series. But I can't believe they let Geariel Captison die like that. It leaves her daughter Malinza all alone, except for the people she was with when her mom died.

Julie
ohh sounds interesting. Now if I only had the time to read it...

LanceWindu
Trust me you'll like it. You also see the twins and Anakin really grow in there personality's.

Julie
Now you have really captured my interest. I'll have to get my hands on this trilogy soon. Maybe it'll tide me over until NJO's DJ, the books for AOTC, and the movie itself.

LanceWindu
I can't wait until ATOC comes out for the EU cause they always add more to the movie and it still stay's with GL's vision.

Julie
Yeah did you read the list of all the EU books that are coming out about ATOC? It's at www.starwars.com ....don''t know the exact spot but just look in the EU section.

Ushgarak
It doesn't ALWAYS stay with GL's vision. Though it tends to be better these days as far as seeming like actual Star Wars is concerned.

Julie
I didn't say that it always followed GL's vision. Now that they know more the EU writers can clear up some of the problems. Like I said before, EU may not be canonical, but it sure is entertaining.

Ushgarak
But Lance was. Unless he was talking about an AOTC novelisation. Which would NOT be EU, of course.

yerssot
because EU is ...

Ushgarak
... any Star Wars work not directly based on a story by George Lucas.

yerssot
and this is how you get an idiot on remote-control smile J/K

Julie
Wow that's a very fine line b/t EU and "cannon."

Ushgarak
Indeed. Just remember, all EU is not canon... but not all non-canon stuff is EU.

Julie
What non- canon stuff is EU... and which is not.?????? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.