Poltergeist IV!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mardook
Now being a big fan of the first one. The 2nd one was o.k for fx wise, the 3rd after watching it recently I found enjoyable but laboured. Now, would a 4th movie be cool to see. Most ghostly movies have sucked, 13 Ghosts, The House On Haunted Hill, and The Haunting. At one point I heard a rumour Drew Barrymore was thinking of bringing the series back with Spielberg's permission. I don't know if there is any grain of truth to this rumour... I think they should bring it back with Drew, everybody knows that she was at one point considered for the role of Carol Anne way back then. So... Poltergeist 4 no or yes?

smokin'

Kes
Moving to Horror movies.
Moving--moved

mardook
Sorry Kes, I guess I need to be more observant about where I post what. Anyway, what do you think about a P4 movie? cool

zombieman
No P4, the series has been laid to rest for too long and the 2 sequels have been long forgotten. Its been too long.

ragesRemorse
yeah forgotten for a reason aswell. You tend to forget crap easily. EXCLUDING the original. the original stays strong as a classic horror movie. The second was ok, i liekd the indian. The third is what killed the series. 3 was a horrible horrible movie. hey wanna hear somthing fu*cked up. Did you know the kids in the movies all died. The oldest girl died after the first movie, and the little girl died after the last movie. i think some ghosts killed the little girl so no one would make another one

mardook
ALL COINCIDENCE. The older girl from the first movie was murdered shortly after finishing up the movie. She was killed by a demented bf or was it a fanatic. The little girl died near finishing up pt III, she died from septic shock. She had a child hood defect that killed her. The indian from the 2nd movie died from cancer. The old man... well he just died because he was old. Everyone knows the next logical step for the remake, revamp will be going to previous works and I'm pretty certain P4 will be made to some extent. Its not about who forgot what... not all of the viewing audience has the memory of a 6 year old. smile

Pablo G
Poltergeist 1 sucked ass, it's completely overrated. I find it really lame and if a 4th sequel is made I won't watch it.

wicker_man
I really enjoyed the first Poltergeist film, however like all good horror films Poltergeist suffers from uneccesary sequels, so i personally don't think there should be another addtion to this saga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.