quoted by musicians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Mariah Carey about famine:
- I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.

Britney Spears about tour life:
- I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.

Pink on childhood:
- When I was a kid, I had two friends, and they were imaginary and they would only play with each other.

Robin Williams about the British Royal Family:
- When you look at Prince Charles, don't you think that someone in the Royal family knew someone in the Royal family?

Marilyn Manson about charity
- Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have!

lil bitchiness
Oh the stupidity of people....

Kemekongka
Only thing I could think of:

Fenriz (From Darkthrone) About Hate:
I hate the people that designed the subways that we have in Oslo. They want people to sit and face each other. I wonder how that would be if it happened in New York?

Tex
laughing out loud

Those have to be fake!

GABRIEL05
Hold on WAIT A MINUTE!! The Robbie quote makes sense. When someone says "know" it can mean be aquainted with or have...y'know lambasted with a sausage.

The Marilyn Manson quote is hilarious!

Miles Davis on John Coltrane
- Coltrane, you cant play everything at once!

in flames
Mariah Carey is f*cking sensless....and for the pink quote..i dont know seems like a girl whining about her childhood..not stupidty..as for britney..stupid as ho...hot though

Bad Boy
Charlotte Church "I love you America!"...... she said this in a Canadian concert....... DOPEY SPLITASS!!!!!

in flames
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

wicker_man
Not so much dumb but i thought it was pretty funny this was a quote taken back in his Nirvana days:

Reporter : "So Why did you go to school ?"
Dave Grohl : "For lunch"

in flames
lol

stinkfist462
hey im the same as dave grohl.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.