Batman: Dead End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daywalker
I noticed noone has mentioned this film here. What are your thoughts on the fan film Batman: Dead End?

For those who haven't seen it, here's a link:

http://theforce.net/theater/nonsw/index.shtml

Darth Vicious
I havent mentioned before because i havent been able to find it or downloaded it but i only hear good things about it!

batmanrules
the guy who played batman, clark bartram was the perfect batman. only flaw in the character is that when he was fighting, it sounded more like waynes voice. but for the film. first half was awesom second half was... odd

Daywalker
I posted the link so you and you can view the film and the making of. After you see the making of, you'll have even more respect for the film. I thought it was incredible.

Daywalker
Yeah, Bartram was a perfect mesh of Alex Ross and the animated series. I have to say that his look even tops that of Keaton's.

The film was really awesome and had all of the elements of Gotham city(darkness,rain,alleys and smoke). I saw nothing wrong with the battles because Batman has fought the predator in the comics. The only thing I didn't care for was Batman moaning and groaning when he was getting beat up(made him sound like a wuss).

I have a copy of it on DVD and it sits right beside my other Bat movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.