Will Elves fight again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
I thought when the Elves went to Helms deep and fought, that was the coolest thing ever! But it's really weird, whenever I see an Elf die during the battle I get really sad. lol. I know it's just a movie but it's soooooo sad to see one die. Anywho, does anyone know if they will fight in Return of the king? And what happened to Haldir brothers at HD???? Did they die? Well peace out all.

P.S............ Amrod Anarion. that's my elvish name. lol. Had to put it in.

Maikahyandowen
the elves weren't supposed to be at helms deep. they weren't there in the book. the Men did it allllll by themselves. jackson might have put them in in ROTK too though. who knows.

turin
well there were elves in ROTK though very few, eladan elohir and legolas (exuse spelling, lol) and i hope that elronds sons will be in it but i very much doubt it.

BingaBonga
Even though it doesn't make any sense, I still think that it's very cool.

LegolasIsMyMan
I think that they will fight along with them again.. It is their duty, i believe to Aragorn. That is just my thought though.

Aurora
I haven't seen any sign of them yet in ROTK. But then again PJ totally surprised me at Helm's Deep...... So we shall see......

Kitoky
In the novels, Haldir and all the other elves didn't fight at Helm's Deep, no elves did. Haldir and his elves stayed at Lothlorien to defend it because while sending troops to Helm's Deep, Saruman also sent troops to Imladris and Lorien. The male elves stayed at their cities to defend it while the woman and children set off to the Grey Havens.

I'm not sure if the elves will fight again alongside men, it's all up to Peter Jackson but in the Return of the King book, there weren't any elves fighting at Minas Tirith or Helm's Deep. If I can remember correctly, only elves such as Elrond, Legolas, Elladan and Elrohir were mentioned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.