a place where everyone knows your name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HavocHound
I'm sorry I have to keep making new threads to explain things but if the mods wouldn't close every damn thread I start I wouldn't have to so don't blame me. Hopefully, this will be the last.

"I'm closing this thread..if you think that's unfair I'm sorry, but I'm not going to just sit around and let you rant about this crap until you drive everyone away.."

I'm the one being driven away here. You're the ones who outnumber me. This is supposed to be the "general" forum where we can "discuss anything" and "get to know our fellow posters," right? So why doesn't that apply to me?

All my attempts to explain myself have failed. I give up. I'm not surrendering, I'm just tired of trying to explain things and not having any of it go through clearly. So, let's just start over.

Hi, I'm Havoc. I like movies, especially if they involve revolutions, uprisings, underground resistance movements, and doing battle with the forces of evil and totalitarianism. I also like horror movies, comedies, and horror-comedies. Some of my favorite movies are the Star Wars series, the Mad Max series, and the Evil Dead series.

I'm also a video game fanatic. I like 1st-person and survival-horror games. Recognize a theme here? I kinda have a thing for survivalism.

~~~~~

So anyway, I will stop using the "general" forum as a forum for discussing "general" topics. I'll stick with the other forums and I'll only post in this one every once in awhile. I'll stop trying to have conversations with anyone that pertain to anything "general," especially if they involve things to do with anything I believe in. I will keep to myself from now on and only speak when spoken to unless I'm talking about movies, even when I'm in the "general" forum.

I suppose I am just a silly idealist.

Texas
Your funny HHbig grin

Hi, nice to meet youwink

ToMacco
HH, I'm all for respecting opinions, but your views are rather frightening, especailly after we saw how far indaviduals could take their beleifs.

Dim
HH, I'm not out to get you...I'd loooooooooooove for you to discuss anything other than guns, killing, and all that other right wing scary stuff. I know you can do it..that post you had asking all those silly questions was great. Talk about songs or gross car accidents..or those cheesy videos they always had at the end of Kid Video, or what ever happened to Master Blaster and the Copy Cats...THAT is what General Discussion is for.

ToMacco
I'm the king of pointless topics!!!!!!big grin big grin

Does anyone remember the game "Hungry Hungry Hippos?"

Dim
Yes...I used to really really like that game..but I don't know why..

nasty hippos..Ick!

queeq
Ush likes hippo's. Especially the Essex ones. big grin

mechmoggy
You know as a kid I asked Santa for "hungry hungry hippo's" and a "Mr.Frosty" every Xmas but never got either. Bastard. mad

queeq
Wipe them out, I say, all of them.

mechmoggy
Who, Santa's or childish toys? confused

yerssot
Yeah! Kill Santa!!! Because I didn't order a slapping-machine with him!

Gundark
Now, now killing Santa is not going to solve everyone's childhood grudges. Now killing clowns, thats something else. *runs off to get clown gun*

yerssot
ah rats!

Dim
Yes, the clowns must be annihilated evil face

HavocHound
Hold on now! Not all clown are bad. Even I had to learn that. Jar Jar is a clown of sorts and he has a heart of gold! Pennywise, on the other hand, is pure evil. It's clown like him that wage war on humanity.

And yes, the plural of clown is clown (just like deer). The 's' is optional (as with fish/fishes).

On my key chain, I have a metal dog tag that has my name and then reads "Clown Exterminator 8078." big grin

When you're a clown exterminator, you have to be able to tell the difference between a good clown and an evil clown. Bozo, good. Pennywise, bad. Krusty, good. Killer Klowns from Outer Space, bad.

A clown's nose is actually a detachable parasite, which is how they reproduce. The parasitic "nose" detaches itself from the face and finds a host to clownify. The host could be almost anything organic or even cybernetic. Meanwhile, the clown's face grows a new parasitic "nose" to infest other organisms.

The parasite moves around on arachnidlike legs and attaches itself to the middle of the face of its host. It uses tentacles, implanted through the host's nose, to infest the brain, thereby taking over the body. Once the cycle of transformation is complete, the organism is now a clown. A clown has no need for any of its organs except for the nervous system and cardiovascular system.

Popping a clown's nose will not kill the clown, it will only kill the parasite. To kill a clown, you must destroy the brain, the heart, and the parasite. Like vampires, clown have the ability to regenerate so you must shoot to kill. The best all-around weapon to use on a clown is a sawed-off shotgun. Handguns are basically worthless. Exposives are excellent. Rifles are good, but only at a distance. A shot to the head will destroy both the brain and the parasite. Follow that up with a shot to the heart. Keep in mind that as long as there is electricity in the nerves and blood in the veins and arteries, a clown's body will function. That's why simply severing the head will not immediately shut down the body. As long as the brain lives, the clown has control of its body, even if the brain is separated. Plus, clown use the heart as an auxiliary control mechanism just in case the brain is destroyed so they can function as long as electricity remains in the nerves. That's why some of them - mainly the elite guard - attach car batteries to their bodies, augmenting their strength and fortitude.

*arms everyone with a sawed-off shotgun, a battle rifle, and a grenade launcher*

Happy hunting! big grin

queeq
I prefer a personal way of killing clowns. *takes knife out of hilt* evil face

Texas
Kill Stephen King, it's his fault, leave the poor clowns alone.

Ushgarak
Did someone mention hippos?

Texas
Kill the Essex hippos, it's their fault, leave the poor clowns alone.

Gundark
Nice try Ush. Subtle.

finti
Hippos should be in africa not Essex

Texas
OOOO I love analogies!!!
Hippos:Africa:messedwedes:Norwayevil face

yerssot
and in zoos?

finti
Yeah Tex we could use some swedish slave labour so they might belong in Norwaylaughing out loud You should have put that last one the other way around big grin

mechmoggy
Whats with the clown bashing?

Mime Artist's are where the true evil lies. evil face

finti
Mech, guess what I mime nowbig grin

Dim
MIME?! Where's a mime?eek! *scared*

finti
Inside Mechs head rolling on floor laughing

Dim
Hmmm...better let him out of there, mech.

Ratcat
What's worse Dim is that it's a Mime in a Bunny costume...

mechmoggy
God, I really hate mime artists, but mime artists dressed as animals really takes the biscuit. mad

queeq
They should all be wiped out.

ToMacco
Oh great, now HH's 'wipe out' attitude is rubbing off on everyone!sad

queeq
Wipe out Tomacco! big grin

mechmoggy
Yeah! Come on Mr.Q lets bash him. evil face

queeq
Bashing is crude.

finti
Yes I knowevil face evil face evil face thats why it is so cool

queeq
Your honours then. big grin

finti
of courseevil face To go play something poisonous and Mech can join himbig grin

HavocHound
"Oh great, now HH's 'wipe out' attitude is rubbing off on everyone!"

Yes! Yes, my accolites, FIGHT! Wipe each other out! Become Project Mayhem! Down with society! >>sarcasm<<

Really though, what makes you think I have a 'wipe-out' attitude? Is it because I want to erradicate tyranny?

~~~~~

And don't forget about that surf song, 'Wipe-Out'.

queeq
Eradicare tyranny is not so bad in principle, but your standards of calling people tyrants are a bit odd and quite random. It basically comes down to wiping out everyone who stands in the way of your personal freedom and that's kinda scary.

yerssot
even when you are Dutch big grin

ToMacco
Everytime I see that HH is around, I hold onto a baseball bat, and keep looking over my shoulder.big grin

queeq
laughing out loud

finti
"All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy,
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify.
Can you help me occupy my brain?
Oh yeah
I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find,
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind"

From Black Sabbat`s
Paranoid rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Sounds about right.

HavocHound
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry.
Happiness I cannot feel, that love to me is so unreal.

finti
big grin yeah HH now you are cocking

Lara
Hey! a fellow poet! Cool!smile

finti
Poet, bah thats for Jazz lovers, I`m all rock`n`roll

ToMacco
Bob Dylan?

finti
What about big nose?

ToMacco
Bob Dylan is a jew, that's why he has a big nose.

HavocHound
Actually, I was continuing the Black Sabbath song mentioned by finti. That's one of my favorite songs by Sabbath.

finti
that came as a surpriseroll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Let's get back to Bob Dylan!

finti
I bet he liked Schindlers list, ....
"Hava nagila, hava nagila, v'nis-m'cha
Hava n'ra-n'na,hava n'ra-n'na, hava n'ra-n'na
v'nis-m'cha "

ToMacco
Musically, Bob Dylan is in a league of his own.

finti
yeah at the bottom of the pit. He hasnt done anything good since Pat Garret and Billy The Kid JMHO

ToMacco
You think so.

In the past year he won an Oscar and a Golden Globe for "Things Have Changed" (a kick ass song)

He also won a Grammy for his last album "Time out of Mind."

So poop on you fintistick out tongue

finti
So, who cares about the Grammys. Even boybands win those freakin grammys

Texas
That bastard took Bjorks Oscar for 'Dancer in the Dark'
She should of won it! She was robbed!!!! I'll hit that bastard right in his gonzo nosemad

HavocHound
Now now, Texas. You shouldn't use the word 'of' in place of 'have'.

Lara
Ok, I retract my statment and as far as music goes I write my own stuff *not songs though*
and at the moment I'm into Blink182 and Linkin' Park.*Thanx to Barbie_girl*laughing out loud

Texas
embarrasment embarrasment
I'm sorry HH, I wasn't thinking clearly, I was in a fit of ragemad
I'm better nowbig grin

barbie_girl
hi every one im in the house. yep i put my hands up and call myself guilty for gettin lara into that music. it ROCKS smokin'

Texas
What music?

Lara
*I tried so hard
and got so far,
but in the end,
it doesnt even matter,
I've come too far
to lose it all,
but in the end,
it doesnt even matter,

I put my trust in you,
Pushed as far as I can go
Theres only one thing you should know
I put my trust in you,
pushed as far as I can go
Theres only one thing you should know......

I tried so hard,
and got so far,
but in the end,
it doesnt even matter
I've come too far,
to lose it all
but in the end
it doesnt even matter*
In The End - Linkin' Park

Texas
Pfftroll eyes (sarcastic)
another boy band that just happens to play guitarsroll eyes (sarcastic)

barbie_girl
ha ha v funny. its linkin parc blink 182 slipknot all stuff like that. its really good so dont dis. i have to admit though that linkin park is a manufactured band. more so than even ths spice girls!!!!! eek!

Texas
There a one hit wonderroll eyes (sarcastic) They should save their money or they will end up on VH1 behind the music next yearroll eyes (sarcastic)

Lara
blah, blah, blah!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
Stop singing Linkin Park songsstick out tongue
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud evil face

queeq
Good advice! big grin

ToMacco
sad *ToMacco sadly shakes his head*

Lara, barbie_girl, how could you like such things? You guys gave us the Rolling Stones and the Beatles. I'm saddened.

finti
and To you guys gave us the Carpenters eek!

ToMacco
We gave you Bob Dylan and Pearl Jam.

God bless America.cool

finti
ok. Pearl Jam one good song. Soundgarden was SO MUCH BETTER. even Alice in Chains were way better.

Do you have a parrot, no its Bob Dylan singing

ToMacco
. . . Bob Dylan rules all!cool

finti
well he can point his beak somewhere else, after 74 he has been real dull.

ToMacco
He just turned 60, smartass.

finti
ok after 1974 he has been real dull. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
We've already been through this.

finti
ehh no I have not.

ToMacco
He had some damn good albums in the 70's.

Last year, he won a Golden Globe, and an Acadamy Award for his song "Things Have Changed".

He also won the Grammy for Best Album for his last relese "Time out of Mind"

Lara
I dont care what you say. I like and thats all that matters. You see I find mean in that music I listen to it just for the sake of it.
Why do I even bother, you lot wouldnt understand even if I told you.*sigh*

ToMacco
try mewink

finti
grammys and oscars are always given to the boring stuff JMHO

Lara
*thinks about telling To* No, too longer story. sorry.

ToMacco
sad sad sad

The Oscars give the award to the most appropriate every other year

Lara
Some how I dont think that my life would be that interessting.

yerssot
it is for me though

ToMacco
yerssot, you're such a sweetheart. If I was a chick, I'd be all over you!eek! eek! eek! eek!

Texas
If you were a blind chickbig grin

ToMacco
Or that fat drunk chick you hang around at school

Texas
I dont even know her name, isnt' that pathetic? Oh well, she's kewl, and she wears shirts that say, 'Spit', '****', and 'Man *****'.smokin'

ToMacco
She sounds like a character.laughing out loud

Texas
Yeah, well she makes Business Law manageablebig grin

ToMacco
Business Law. I think I'm taking that course next semester. I hope I have a drunk fatty I can talk to!

Texas
She's mine!!!!!mad

ToMacco
Find out if she has a friend in Minnesota!big grin

Texas
No one has a friend in Minnessotastick out tongue
rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
That's because our ass hole governor scares everyone off!

Jesse Ventura? Who voted for this clown? Not me!

Texas
I was watching Running Man on TBS and they had Ventura in this tight 80's workout uniform, he looked so gay!!!!!!
How embarassing for youembarrasment
Then he was an announcer for that pathetic XFLembarrasment
Poor ToMaccosad

ToMacco
Yes, poor me.

The world thinks we're all idiots up here. I guess some of us are, for voting for that clown.embarrasment

Texas
It's not that badsmile
*giggles*yes it is*giggles*

ToMacco
Ventura was funny in Predator and The Running Man

He was "Captain Freedom" in TRM.

In Predator he said "I ain't got time to bleed."

HavocHound
and remember the part where he got to use Ol' Painless?
rolling on floor laughing

finti
hell you even voted Bush into the WH so what do you excpectbig grin big grin

ToMacco
I stand by my vote for Bush.

He is the president of the United States. Have some respect, finti.mad

Texas
Finti would of voted for Tank Girlrolling on floor laughing

finti
And why should I respect The US president, hell I dont even respect the jerk we have for a primeminister

ToMacco
Because the President of the United States in the elected leader of the free world.

yerssot
yeah! he is a real pain! confused

ToMacco
mad mad mad mad

yerssot
that's the difference with you To:
you try to be a pain in the ass, the primeminister is already one

mah
why are we not allowed to critizise bush?
if he is the leader of the world, even more so, i don't want that no-brainer to be my leader.

ToMacco
I'm losing respect for those who doubt Bush.mad

Texas
Ohh come now guys, give ole Dubya a breaksmile

mah
To: why? many didn't like him when he got elected. why should we like him even if he bombs his way through?

ToMacco
mad mad mad mad mad

Texas
I didn't vote, so I cant argue, but I think he's doing a good job considering the circumstances.

ToMacco
Thank you, Matt.

mah
please don't kick me for this, but I think you maybe would see differently on things if you didn't live in the US

Texas
Explainsmile

ToMacco
. . . *kicks mah in the ass* Out the door with you!cool

mah
tex: well he keeps those nationalistic speaches, and americans are known to be very nationalistic, and in these hard times people in USA are happy that he has done something in Afghanistan.

Texas
Yes, theres nothing wrong with nationalism, and action in Afghanistan was unavoidable.

mah
well, not everyone in europe thinks those actions were the right (incl. me), and its clear that he's more popular in USA than in europe.

yerssot
"May God bless the families who are now in this tragedy
May God bless America"

*starts singin*
Haleluja!

HavocHound
"Finti would of voted for Tank Girl"

What did I tell you about using 'of' in place of 'have'?! wink You can use contractions even. Just don't use 'of' like that, it's a preposition.

~~~~~

I voted for Bush and I'm mostly satisfied. I disagree on certain things like Homeland Defense (just another bureaucratic agency we don't need). The government agencies we have now just go around waging war against us, the citizens. The job of 'homeland defense' should be left up to us citizens, where it belongs.

I do like Bush though. No way would I have voted for Gore (or as I call him, 'Alpatine'). And I'm a militant right-wing militia anarcho-survivalist even - not prone to respecting authority of any kind! I don't think of Dubya as an authority figure though (otherwise I wouldn't respect him). I think of him as someone who leads by example (rather than by force). All force issued by him is focused against aggressors, as it should be. Hopefully, he won't turn to the Dark Side and become another democidal mass-murderer like Janet Reno.

HavocHound
We're not nationalistic, we're patriotic. There's a big difference. Nationalism is the blink following of your government whereas patriotism is the love and comraderie of your country and people.

In short, nationalism is love of nation, patriotism is love of country. The people are the country, not the government.

In this sense, I'm using the term 'nation' for 'government' and 'country' for 'people'. They are the antitheses of each other. People - good. Government - bad. A true patriot will rebel against their government to save their country.

This is the part where you accuse me of being another Timothy McVeigh. And then I go on to explain that he had the right cause but he blew it by killing innocent people, thereby nullifying his own cause, which was to avenge the democide wreaked by the Reno Injustice Department*, et al.

*Reno Injustice Department = R.I.D., to "rid" the world of freedom fighters.

Ratcat
So, if he'd killed the non-innocnet would THAT be OK?

finti
BULLSHIT I would never listen to what The US president has to say, his business is US. Leader my ass, I would be embarrased to have a dork like Bush as a leader. Dont overestimate the Presidents importance to the rest of the world. The last election in the States was a farse, and US lost a lot of respect over it.
Give me Clinton any time at least he was Humble. Just look at Bush, he looks like a dork. Now I`m pro US, but I dont eat all that is serve from that side though. And To it is remarks like this one you made here that makes european puke. They respect the military powers of US, politicaly US is the Clown in the class.

Texas
*exits thread before things get more heated*

finti
wuz

Texas
You mean wus?
No, I just dont like arguing with complete moronsstick out tongue

finti
so you never talk to yourself then

Texas
talking and arguing are two different things, moronstick out tongue wink

finti
not for you it aint buckwee

ToMacco
Buckwee.laughing out loud laughing out loud

mah
I agree with what you said earlier there finti.

queeq
This one's well over 100 and I don't see it dealing with CHEERS anymore. CLOSING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.