What Character Would U Be? Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

russ_mathers
if u could be any character from harry potter who would it be and why.. i dont know if this thread had been done before but oh well....i''d like to be hermione becoz being harrys friend she can always know whats going on in hogwarts and thats better then finding out at the end.

wink big grin rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin'

sauron
i would be voldemort, as he is amazing

plus i could be evil

lexi olivia
I would be Daubi, as he is a protector and very humble. I like that quality.

Loony_Luna
Ginny. She's funny, cool and smart.

If I had to play one of the characters in the movies I'd choose Luna, though. I think she'd be great fun to play.

nazgulinthedark
i would be either voldermort, of a dementor, because voldermort is all evil and stuff, and the dementors are like ringwraiths w/o horses

Ariadne
I would be Tonks so I could be an Metamorphmagus because that's just cool.

Aimz Radcliffe
i wud b either Luna or Cho coz there both kewl..but luna wud b the best..second i wud pick hermione coz i look like her! laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
ringwraiths!!!!!

Mirage
I'd be some small charecter like Lisa Turpin, Hannah Abbott or Sally-Anne Perks because they'd get to go to a really cool school but don't have to worry about getting up in the morning and fighting Voldemort.

RonzMyBoy
I would be a niffler(sp?) because i like shiny things lol big grin

frootlooplucy
I'd be Ginny or Neville or Luna or Dumbledore because:
Ginny's cool
Neville's cool
Luna's cool
Dumbledore's REALLY cool and powerful and all that
RonzMyBoy your siggy is really REALLY cool, I like itbig grin. did you make it?

RonzMyBoy
No, I didnt make it I found it on a site when I was searching for info about Parvati Patil.

Aimz Radcliffe
ya it is kewl.....i think Luna wud b sooo kewl 2 act..coz she's so wierd!

sauron
i would be sauron, suddenly swapped worlds, and bring with me my ringwwraiths, and nazgulinthedark could he my leuitenant and order ringwraiths about

rg1
I would probably be like Ludo Bagman. Where, I'd sort of have two sides of behaviour. But due to social or educational circumstances in the school, I think.

I'd be cautious, considering i might get Sorted into Slytherin, whom I make friends with, not seem to have official views on the muggle-born debate, so as not to lose out in friends in Slytherin, but be myself & kind to the Gryffindors. Atleast when no Slytherins present.

Kai_Haider
SAURON YOU STEAL ALL MY IDEAS!!!
though i was gonna be Gandalf with no ringwwraiths stick out tongue

sauron
kai how do i steak them, have you told me of your plans, no, its just the good ol' saying kicking in

'great minds think alike'

Candy
i think i would like to be Ginny... dont know, like her.

Kitoky
Great minds think alike? And does that also explain why we're always bringing Lord of the Rings stuff on a Harry Potter forum/thread? Hmmmmm such minds really do seem to think alike...

I act like Hermione and I look like Cho, I can't pick....I'd be Luthien so I can go rescue Beren *tomboy power* *flies off to save Beren* Bottom pic, Luthien with Haun.

tomisfit
i'd probably b Draco.........................only 2 look at me self in da mirror! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

russ_mathers
my friend actually likes harry and she said if she was him, she'd undress herself in a mirror laughing i cant believe her

daeri
I'd like to be Cho... defenetly Cho.. she's sweet.. only, it's not fair that she 'dumps' Harry... grrr.....

tomisfit
LOL laughing laughing Happy Dance smokin'

ravenclaw_guy
id be a dementor OR any kind of hogwarts student. just a plain average learing magic kid, so i dont have to wrry about Voldy or anybody killing me. of course, id do all these really cool adventures and such likr HHR, but I wouldn't want to be them.

Aimz Radcliffe
Cho...Hermione or Harry.....cho coz she is cool and plays quidditch...(she was soo stupid 4 dumpin harry...porr harry :nosmile Hermione coz i kinda act like her...and Harry coz he's the hero..oh and Luna.. laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

nazgulinthedark
RINGWRAITHS!!!

sauron
without ringwraiths kai, are you mad

Maikahyandowen
I'd be Lupin, just cause he's a really cool guy. the werewolf thingy isn't too bad either, sort of.............

Aimz Radcliffe
yeah...Lupin's 1 of ma favs

Love_Dan
I would be Hermione, because I look like her and I have the grades for it too. She is also really cool!

Kai_Haider
Gandalf doesn't need no stinken ringwraiths. stick out tongue

sauron
well kai, if you truly believe that, get your ass into the gandalf vs voldy thread and help me out

Maikahyandowen
gandalf's better than ringwratihes, man.

FallenForever
id like to be hermione or ginny
hermione cuz i can connect with her the most and ginny cuz she's just an awesome character (and cuz i think she will get with harry) wink

Laviera_j
Sirius, or Dumbledore - but to play in a film....Luna, I could do the ditsy thingy I guess...

Elanor
I think my personality is a bit similar to Lupin's but I'm not so pretty calm and so modest like him smile

N.Tonks
I'd be Tonks because the metamorphmagus thing is cool yes

If J.k. ever introduced a female faery character in her books, thats who I'd be. I hope she does. I mean, shes like mentioned all the other mythical creatures...that would be like SO totally cool!!

pip-foot
I would probably be ginny. I've always wanted a big family, especcially a big brother!!! plsu she's just cool. pippin is better than any HP charactor though!!!!!!! I cant find any REturn of the king quotes by him though! I went and saw it at midnight!!!!!! It was awsome!!!!!!!!!!

raven guardia
I would be Hermione or...draco, hermione so I could be friends with harry and ron....draco so I could be in slytherin the only bad part about being hermione is I would have to be a mud-blood *gag*

FallenForever
uhh, y dont u want to be a mudblood?

starseeker
i'd want to be cho. who doesn't want to be popular, smart, pretty, and liked by the most kind-hearted, brave, famous, boy in the school? stick out tongue

raven guardia
yeah, thats true starseeker.

I dont wanna be a mud-blood because....really I dont know why I would, just rather be pure blood, so my parents would know all about magic and hogwarts so when I talked to them, they would understand, more then muggle parents.

eezy45
I would be Victor Krum, because...
Well, look at my signature wink

Candy
ohh. i would wanna be luna wink
i cant say who i would be....
i'm not like the charcters i think.... i think nobody is like them...

metallicachick
cho or luna because cho had harry and luna is probably going to have harry!

eezy45
yeah ive seen ur posts at "Cho Chang"

eezy45
You're right, I hate thinking about this.
Loony is just not that girl fitting to Harry Potter! Shes just.... on a much lower level!

Rachel Riddle
i would like to be ginny or, well, me! voldemorts daughter, so i could be evil!! evil face
i couldn't be hermione cuz she is way too hard-working and i'm really lazy! wink
so i guess i would be ginny! i like her a lot!

eezy45
well, if everyone wants 2be hermione, then id wanna be ... dumbledore,
victor only if emma is hermione wink

eezy45
no one else wanna b anyone?

raven guardia
well I already said I would want to be, hermione or draco....but it would also be great to be any of the girls who gets harry.

eezy45
big grin

Candy
dear best friend wink
i thought of ginny first, too, but i wanna remeber ya, that ginny's brave
laughing
we arent very brave... i think of a day a few days before halloween and a cellar laughing

eezy45
i cant imagine the ginny of 5th year...

Rachel Riddle
well, you're right we're not so brave... laughing laughing laughing

i don't think i'm soo much like her, but i like her...
but i just couldn't be hermoine... hmmm, although i like her too, but not to be her...

erm,...complicated! too much for my stressed mind! wink

JRIndy
it is a tie between James and Sirius for me.Sounds like they just have a lot of fun. I love how they are enjoying themselves even in exams. Then there are the duells...And think of all the pranks! Since JKR killed Sirius off, I don't mind chosing James cause it never says that Sirius played Quidditch.

squeaky
I would be Hermione, because we have VERY simular personalities and values. We both like school work, and researching things, and we both value truth, friendship, and loyalty above all.

But we differ in that I am more of a romantic than she is..well, what we've seen of her so far. Maybe she'll end up more like that in later books.

PrefectRonnykin
i would be ron cause he's hot

Trickster
Sirius. Preferably at Hogwarts though. Since me and him are both cocky bastards. wink Or James at Hogwarts. Of course with my knowledge I wouldn't trust wormtail abd wouldn't end up dead stick out tongue. And if I was Sirius I would tell James, and wouldn't end up dead stick out tongue ALthough Voldy might not die, and so he might kill me sad

Well, one of the Marauders, except Pettigrew.

[Ms_dEaTh]
Umbit -- , i mean Umbridge.

<3 her character.

eezy45
lol this fu***** bi***
i h8 umbridge but there alrdy is an official thread wink

Tela<3sHaldir
Um...I would be Severus Snape b/c I could be mean to Harry and not be evil. I think the literary term is a red heron.

Felton's babe
I'd be Luna. I mean, she's mysterious and funky. She sees and notices things others just overlook (well, that's my theory!)

Sazii

*Danii*
Yeah, me too.
Or I'd be this new character who is an international winged-horse riding champion, who comes to Hogwarts so Hagrid can look after her horses, and in return she would teach the students how to ride, even though she is only the same age as them. . .
Ok I'll stop now!

eezy45
??

pisces
Tonkz...just cuz shez wacky..
honestly there really isn't a character for me...unless i was a dude..then it would be Ron all the way...
hez crazy, funny, weird...and not the richest, like me...he has many siblingz like me, and his parentz are NUTZ...
hez a very loyal friend, and often getz jealus over dumb thingz...yes, Ron is me all the way...i luv the guy

PrefectRonnykin
no wait i'd be trevor so i don't have to do homework... what ever happened 2 trevor anyway jkr only had him in the first book i mean wtf dude

eezy45
oh... ure right!
never saw that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.