my opinion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
now this forum says i can talk about the matrix, so this thread cant be closed, because i choose to talk negatively about it

i thought the matrix films were the worst films ive ever seen, i mean the second one was good, 1 and 3 were SH!T

lovingly from the lotr forum, sauron

Lag
All action no depth. Right, sauron?
By the by, you are allowed to talk negative about it, but search first for other threads about this. This is such an old topic.

MC Mike
Yes... use the "Who Here Thought Revolutions Was Useless?" Thread... or the "I Hated Revolutions Thread" thread, please.

sauron
i know i somehow have become subscribed to that one abnout revolutions being useless

but this isnt just revos its 1 and 3

i mean i liked two, but basicaly if you took away the specail effects and the fighting, what do you have,

Lag
Depth

JKozzy
Reloaded, in my opinion, was the least best. It was the middle movie, and all middle movies have that transition, which makes it have to excel. It was still awesome however. Maybe if you'd take your mind out of LOTR and put it in Matrix mode, it'd be able to decipher the deep, compelling, and awesome storyline.

sauron
well i do not like the matrix so now matter what mode i go into i will not enjoy it, and no jkozzy my mind is doing fine in lotr mode, as those books and films are amazing,

(better than the matrix)

Lag
Why do you come here to talk about how, in your opinion, Lotr is better than the Matrix. The majority of us in the Matrix forum obviously don't agree with you, so why state it. There is no argueing opinion so you didn't do it to have a conversation about it. So why don't you stay in the Lotr forum where your opinion is shared.

By the way Lotr is a completely awsome story and I can't wait untill the third installment, but it just happens to be that I like the Matrix better.

MC Mike
Okay then sauron... great! Now that you've said it, we can all ignore it and move on!

sauron
i did nbot come here to discuss lotr with you

i came here to express my opinion of how i thought the matriz movies were not as good as people generally say,

it just so happened someone said i needed to get my mind away from lotr, which i have no desire to do

JediHDM
people say the matrix movies suck because of Revolutions, even though i thought it to be the climax, and the best of the three...that is, of course, my opinion, and we know you do not share this opinion. i love the Matrix, and i do not like Horror movies, however, i do not go to the Horror movie forum to express my disgust with the industry...or the movies specifically.

burlyman
yes

The Omega
Sauron> Wo-aw. So a FOUR line post, with ONE statement.
Too old to make a point even? I could close for lack on CONTENT you know? So tell us WHY you hate Matrix 1 and 3, or this is getting so out of here.

sauron
the matriz forum, i am allowed in here to talk about anything to do with the matrix, negative or positive, i am aware there are other threads expressing there dislike for the matrix, but i do not share the views of many of the posts in there, i did not ever say i hated the matrix movies, i just said i disliked them, as i have a right to do so, as the first one, took too long to start its story, the second one, was watchable and at times enjoyable but had no depth in my eyes, and the third one completely destroyed the trilogy

searching thorugh this matrix forum after your previous post omega i have seen many threads dedicated to the same thing on the matrix, and they have stayed open, with no threat of closure, but mine which is negative has. now tell me if that is fair.

The Omega
Sauron> If a thread contains A DISCUSSION it stays open.
This does not contain a discussion.

All you've done is ramble on, and then state your own personal opinion, without opening up for a discussion or a debate. In your second post here, you use 75 % of the space trying to justify your posts, which then, again, serve NO purpose.

Let me ask you this:
IF you DISLIKE Reloaded, why post it?
Why not, say, post WHY you didn't like it?
Why not stay in your LotR forum and discuss the things you like?

Right now you appear as an attention-seeking teen-ager, who has nothing to ADD to this forum.

mors823
We could careless about your opinion, well not all of us. You have the right to post your opinions, it's just that we want some facts supporting it.

MC Mike
And not just "It had no depth". If you want this thread to continue, to have a discussion, WHY did it have no depth?

JKozzy
And this is what, your second or third thread about this same topic? If memory serves, I think your first one was, not closed, but deleted. Which is what will end up happening to this one, because there's no meaning or purpose. Only someone completely set in their ways and closed to opinions of others could invent something as insipid as ranting without reason.

burlyman
Kozzy is so damn right its impossible

JKozzy
Not impossible... INEVITABLE!

mailedbypostman
lol.Sauron's gone back to the LOTR forum now i guess.

JKozzy
Finally! yes

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbup.gif

MC Mike
Happy Dance

The Omega
JKozzy is inevitable???
THAT is scary. Oh, well. No reply from Sauron, so I'll close this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.