The High School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VallejoKid707
~so its starting!~

Tyrone was excited for school as it was the first day.

Schizo_n_me

The Force
Lance pulled up into the school parking lot, he had a mitsubishi 3000 gt. he revved the engine abit before he turned off the car.

Schizo_n_me

The Force
Lance got out of his car, shut his door, got his bags, and walked up to the school door, since his first class was helping a teacher, he had to go check into the office first.

Schizo_n_me
"To start the year, let me show you some of my past work" Mr. Park said, as he turned out the lights and popped a video into the tv at the front of the class. 'Oh well,' thought Melinda as she rested her head on her desk. 'I need the sleep'. She had already seen all his past work last year, in his class.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( what is this rp about? Is it based on a show? ))

Schizo_n_me
<<I think its just about high school>>

BidMyBlood2Run
(( oh.. can I join? Or do I have to ask someone first? ))

VallejoKid707
~you can join bid, just register in the high school rpg registraion and discussion~

Schizo_n_me
Melinda woke up as the bell rang to dismiss class. People were slowly trickling out the door.

VallejoKid707
Tyrone saw Melinda, thought she was cute.

BidMyBlood2Run
Tiffany walked into the side entrance of the school wearing a pair of blue jeans, black shirt, and a short leather jacket. She walked up to her locker, late for her second class and spins the combination. She swings open the door and shoves her backpack in along with her jacket. She then makes her way to gym class.

Schizo_n_me
As Melinda headed to history class she see's Tyrone looking at her. She smiles at him and continues on her way.

BidMyBlood2Run
Tiffany changes into her gym clothes, t-shirt and shorts and puts her hair in a ponytail, and goes out onto the main floor to warm up, taking laps. She hated gym, but there was one good thing about it, her hott gym teacher eek!

tigereyes456
Keila and Zack walked up the path leading to the main doors. The first day of school was a mess, keila hated it. Zack hated it too but Devon never came to class ever he was a drop in kind of kid.

Schizo_n_me
For Melinda, History was okay. There was just this one preppy kid upfront who gave his answers way too loud.

<<Is lunch after 3rd period?>>

VallejoKid707
~sure why not~

Schizo_n_me
When history ended Melinda went to he locker and dropped off some stuff and headed for science.

tigereyes456
wha slow the day down....

tigereyes456
Keila walked from her first class and met Zack to the door to the gym. She entered and took a seat on a bench and waited.

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten sighed. She got out her text book and notebook for the next class. She looked around the hallway before shutting Locker and closing the lock. She had an old locker. Funny thing is it never gave her trouble. First period, as expected, was boring, and Krysten knew second period would be easy.

Schizo_n_me
&lt;&lt;Tell me when you guys are on your way to 3rd period so I can start again big grin kay?&gt;&gt;

Fallin Angel
Joseph walked up to the school doors wearing black leather pants , red shirt , black leather jacket and his hair was highlighted red . He was late but he didn't care , he walked inside and headed start to his locker ignoring the glances he got from some of the students , he opened his locker and got some of his books for his remaining periods and slamed the locker shut. He just followed his regular routine of ignoring everyone and being alone

BidMyBlood2Run
She got out of gym and walked back out of the locker rooms wehre the girls changed. She ran to her locker, and into Jospeh. She looked up, lost for words. It wasn't a prep that she would usually yell at and tell to get the hell out of her way. He was quite the opposite. She looked at him speechless, feeling like an idiot.

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten saw Joseph. 'maybe he's troubled?' she thought wiating for the bell to ring.

VallejoKid707
"Sup krysten!!!"

Fallin Angel
Joseph looked down at the girl who bumped into him , she held out a hand and pulled her up and continued on his way to his favorite spot

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten shook herself back to the present. "Um...hi." she said.

Fallin Angel
Joseph walked around the school wall and went under the bleachers outside at the football field , it was his favorite place cause no one bothered him there , he took out a cigerate and started to smoke while looking up at the sky

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten walked to her next class. She was imensely bored and there was no way not to be.

ElmStreetFan01
Can I be in this.

Fallin Angel
~sure~
Joseph threw his cigerate on the ground and stomped on it , he then grabed his books he put on the ground and walked off to class

ElmStreetFan01
~What period is this?~

Fallin Angel
~ i think 3rd~

Tela<3sHaldir
~Yep, should be.~

Krysten sighed wishing something exciting would happen.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan ran into his science class. "Mister Langenkamp." Said the teacher.

Fallin Angel
Joseph walked into science class late as always , he ignored the teacher saying that he would make his grade drop if he doesn't start coming to class early , Joseph sat down

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius sat down at his desk.

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten smiled at the two. "Life." she thought.

Fallin Angel
Joseph ignored everyone stairing at him , he just took out his cd player and put on his head phones

ElmStreetFan01
"I hate school."

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten frowned. That was it. She was going to change her look. the people she hung around were boring.

Fallin Angel
Joseph looked back at someone stairing at him and gave them a glare which put fear into them and made them quickly turn the other way

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten hit her head on her desk.

Fallin Angel
Joseph got bored of this class then all of asudden he got up and left the class room , the teacher got very angry

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten laughed. "What the heck." she said grabbbing her bag and following Joseph. "Excuse me...could you wait up." she called

Fallin Angel
Joseph didn't stop , he went to his locker and put his books in there

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten sighed. When she was sure his hands were out of the way she slammed his locker door shut. "Hello."

Fallin Angel
Joseph just looked at her " what do u want...." he said , he had a nice deep voice

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten smiled. "Just wondering what in the heck you do for fun around here."

Fallin Angel
Joseph just stared at her " y do u want to know"

VallejoKid707
Tyrone was science, or as he called Period Boredom. He got back his unit exam, which had a big fat F on it. He went up to the teacher to talk about his test. "How can I get an F? I studied so hard. Can I please take it over?" (Teacher&gtwink "If I let you take it over, I have to let everyone take it over. Your F stays." Tyrone slowly walked back to his seat.

Fallin Angel
Joseph just walked past the girl , he thought she was annoying , he walked outside , he waited for the period to end so he could go to the next , science wasn't his favorite so thats y he ditched it

VallejoKid707
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* DING, DING, DING *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
The principal came over the P.A. "Teachers, start lockdown mode." The teachers locked the doors, shut the blinds, turned off the lights, and told everyone to get under their desks.

Schizo_n_me
&lt;&lt;Thanks for telling me it was 3rd period people roll eyes (sarcastic) And I notice it went from the first day of school to suddenly getting grades for unit exams. Anyway....&gt;&gt;

Melinda decided to skip out on science, and went to sit on the roof of the computer class. She had found it last year while looking for her lost homework. Just as she was settling in she heard the lockdown alert.
'Oh sh*t.' she thought 'I hope this isn't about me. Maybe they've installed a new security system.'

The Force
Lance came in late to his 3rd period class.

BidMyBlood2Run
Tiff looked up to intercom and sighed. "Screw this." She thought. She went to the bathroom to smoke. Her day was going horrible.

Schizo_n_me
Looking down from the roof, Melinda decided it must just be a drill. She got out her sketch pad and began to draw.

Fallin Angel
Leon just chillied in the hall , he grew bored of these drills

Schizo_n_me
When Melinda's hand began to get tired, she rolled onto her back and just sat in the sun, staring at passing clouds. Something told her she was in for a boring year.

ElmStreetFan01
~What Happened~

VallejoKid707
~a drill and people are ignoring it?~

BidMyBlood2Run
(( yes, we're rebels laughing out loud ))

Fallin Angel
~lol~
Joseph walked around looked at all the students as he passed by

ElmStreetFan01
"Damn, this is a boring year."

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten sighed shutting her locker. Her 'friends' came up. "So, Krysten, do you have a boyfriend yet?" the blonde one asked.

Krysten shook her head before walking off.

Fallin Angel
Joseph stopped at the art room , it was his favorite class of all and since it was a drill and he didn't care about it he just went in and sat down infront of a canvass

BidMyBlood2Run
Tiff put out her cigarette and left the bathroom. The hallways were empty. She wandered around quietly.

Fallin Angel
Joseph was happy that the art room was empty , he took out some paint and began to paint

Schizo_n_me
When Melinda was sure everyone was shut into their classes, she climbed off the building and ditched school. She was looking forward to having her step-dad come back from a business trip today. He was always fun. When she got home there was a note from her step-brother, James. It said he had gone to pick up his father and would be back by six. Melinda went upstairs and began warming up (ballet), while reading a book.

tigereyes456
Keila sat on a bench adn waited for Zack. He had run off somewhere with a blonde girl after last block and she wondered where he went JAson sat beside her in silence. He hung around her monstly to seem cool. Even if Keila wasn't cool!

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten sat at the top of the bleachers by herself.

Fallin Angel
Joseph was done with his painting , it was a fallen angel with tears in his eyes , he picked up the painting and hanged it up and left the room

BidMyBlood2Run
A teacher came out and grabbed her arm, not rough, but it surprised her. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Didn't you hear the alarm? You should be in lock down."
"Chill teach." She said grinning.
He just looked at her strangely. "Go to your class." He then released her.

Tela<3sHaldir
Krysten layed on the bleachers. SIghing she wondered how she turned out to be such a snob.

fungrl515
~i said i would join, but i've been very busy. sorry!~

Walking through the doors, a young girl walked quietly towards the office. 'How will I do this?' she thought, tucking her silver hair behind her ears. 'This will be just like my other schools,' she thought, looking down at the floor.

Fallin Angel
Joseph went into his class he's supposed to be in now and took a seat , he didn't know what else to do

SlickRick69
where is everyone?

SlickRick69
Rick walked into the gym and saw Krysten on the top bleachers.
He walked up the rows and sat by her where she lay, poking her in the head with his finger.

Reilyn_Sohma
Reilyn walked out of the office. "Great my first day here and I already pissed off the principle." She walked around the school looking for her locker. " Now I'm lost. Just what I need." She walked around for a little bit before deciding the this was lame and she would just go to the outside bleacher she had seen coming into the school.As she walked she noticed this one guy who was kinda gothic like her that had red highlights in his hair. ' Hmmmm,' she thought, ' I think that I should watch out for that guy. He might just be my new friend. Everyone else here is to preppy.' She walked out to the field, getting a few glances from the people walking by. See she was wear baggy black cargo pants with red flames at the bottem. She also had a black shirt that said 'Up Yours" in red that matched her flames. Her brownish-red hair was in her face so no one saw that she was wearing black eye shadow. From looking at her the students around her knew that she was a goth and to steer clear of her.
" I guess this will have to do," She said as she sat down and watched people staring at her.

a1hsauce
just then a football gets thrown up into the side bleachers not too far from where this girl was sitting...
Logan runs up the seats and asks for a hand out. "hey alil help here"

She Seduced
Brody walked into the senior parking lot, with a cigarette dangling from her full lips. Brody was 5'9 and slim, with shoulder length bleached blonde hair with two black streaks in the front, she had her tounge pierced, both ears gaged and pierced all the way up to the max, a lip ring on her bottom lip that was to the left, and her nose and eyebrow peirced. She wore ripped jeans, tucked into black combat boots, and a tight black t-shirt with her cigarettes rolled in the sleeves.
She walked towards the front door, pushing them open and walked straight to the cafeteria seating herself with a few of her friends. She smiled and leaned back putting her cigarette behind her ear. She decided maybe today she'd go to class.

She Seduced
HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a1hsauce
lol hey u think this role play is dead, Seduced?

crzygrl6412

a1hsauce
well it started a while back from what ive read... then it ended then someone started it last week...i think its demise is right around the corner... unless someone can start it up again, we can try it fromt the beginning

crzygrl6412

a1hsauce
okay ahhhh.... how should we do this, someone should prolly take the lead on it then

Loving_Daniel11
*Sara had just enrolled this week, the previous week she'd spent a whole lot crying. Not from pain or happiness, but because she found out she was pregnant. She knew once the baby was born she'dnt be able to go to school anymore so she'd go as long as the could. Sara decided to take all of the baby and parenting classes she could to help her understandings. Her first period was History, followed by the one she waited for most...Parenting 101. She sat there and cupped her head in her palm, listening to the teacher preach*

a1hsauce
((okay you guys i think we should just start it up from here then... lets give it a shot, so far people have been posting so lets try to keep it going))

a1hsauce
((i'm gonna jump scenes cause im kinda stuck like 2 scenes back))

with a football in hand tossing it back and forth with a group of his friends, Logan thought to himself this year was gonna be great.

He looked around at the in coming freshman and his returning peers...mainly at the girls and kept his eye out for a couple that he would have to bump into and get numbers from

Loving_Daniel11
*At lunch Sara sat outside on the bench with people she knew, the nice, mild sun warmed her face up and the breeze made the golden hair of her head slide across her face. She pulled it away from her vision and kept talking and eating, her friends knew, but spoke nothing of her pregnancy.*

a1hsauce
*standing by the soda machines with the rest of his friends Logan looked around with a smirk on his face talking about the fun times that had just past in the summer. The thought of football tryouts loomed in the back of his head and the smell of perfume on some of the girls lingered in the air.*

Loving_Daniel11
*Standing up to throw her tray away she was in the middle of a sentence with her friend Drew when she stopped, inside feeling miserably sick at the stomach. It lasted for a few seconds but she held it in.*
"Alright, there, Sara? You dont look very well."
"Fine...Just a little sick, that's all. Thanks.", She said, smiling slightly out of the corner of her mouth and sitting back down. She sipped on what was left of her water bottle.
*Sara's boyfriend left her for someone else, and also for the fact that he didn't want a child so it was Sara's choice to keep and take care of the baby the best she could when it was born.
She sat quiet for a few moments as her friends spoke.*

a1hsauce
"So when are we gonna find you a girlfriend Logan?" asked alex as he came up behind him putting quarters into the soda machine

"When i find the right girl, cant just settle on anyone." answered Logan with a grin on his face.

"Don't wait too long, theyll all get taken" said alex "look theres a cute bunch right over there" and pointed in the direction of group sittin on some benches

Loving_Daniel11
*Sara began to laugh at Drew's comment to John about the crazy stuff they always discussed and did. She spun a Water bottle cap around her thumb and index finger as she waited for the Lunch Bell to leave ring, which was minutes. *

a1hsauce
**Ding**
"Saved by the bell i guess huh? said logan picking up his book bag and walked with alex to his next history class

"you're such a shy f*ck, but you got some moves on you when u get going though, u know that" said alex walking up the stairs

"Youre one to talk about being shy" said logan

Loving_Daniel11
*There went the bell. Sara stood up and said bye to some of her friends as they went their seperate ways. It was time for her to go to the most anticipated class of the day, Parenting. Luckily her friend Scarlett wasn't too chicken to join it with her, and since she was taking Parenting it didnt necessarily mean you had to be expecting or anything.
They walked down the main hallway and walked inside the classroom, there were 10 people total, not including them. Sara and Scarlett sat down in the middle section of the room.*

She Seduced

Tela
(((Can I join)))

Loving_Daniel11
yes

a1hsauce
((sure))

a1hsauce
"So logan what do u think about having a party this weekend, sorta adios summer hello new year?" asked Alex

"Ya I'd be good with that, my parents are still on vacation we can have it at my place... i have computers next class i can write somethin up print it out and give it to u to make copies. You have TA next right?" said Logan

"yep" sounds like a plan

Loving_Daniel11
&lt;repost, case you didnt see it&gt;

a1hsauce
*history class as always came and went without anything interesting, but what Logan and Alex were looking forward to was writing up flyers for their party on the weekend.

During computer class, logan wrote up in big letters on his computer HOUSE PARTY THIS WEEKEND...byob....

after printing the sheet out, asked to go use the restroom, took his book bag with him knowing he wasn't going to return to class and set off to look for Alex during his TA/free class period... to make copies to hand out*

crzygrl6412
Jem got to school and reported to the office. "Finally, Jem. I need to you to drop these papers off to Ms. Washington's class and then make 20 copies of these and take them to Mr. Phiff's room." Miss Garson, the secretary, set the stuff down and rushed out of the office. "Um, sure." Jem sighed and picked them up. She did what she was told and decided to take a little walk around the school.

a1hsauce
*As logan walked around looking for Alex's classroom he turned a corner and saw a very cute girl walking towards him... He pretended at first not to notice her but recognized her as a gurl he'd seen around school before, but didnt quite know her name... the closest he could think of was Jan.
As he walked closer to her, he came up to her and began to talk with her*

"Excuse me... have u seen a guy walking around here, pretty tall with brown hair, his name is alex"

Loving_Daniel11
*The bell rang for the period to end, it wasnt a very bad class and she was looking forward to it being very educational for her needs. She walked outside and sat against one of the columns and let the sun's rays shine down and warm her.*

Tela
Kittie turned and bumped into her friend Silo. Smiling she apologized. "Sorry, Silo."

"It's okay, Kittie. You did decide to transfer after all?"

"Hell yes, but it was a bad idea." Kittie said.

"Why?"

"Halfway through my first day, and no friends." Kittie shrugs.

Loving_Daniel11
*One of Sarah's gothic friends, Andy came out carrying his skateboard and sat down beside her. He wore a black Slayer shirt and black jnco pants with blue bond straps. His long hair was frazzled about his head, as he didnt care what it looked like. But to Sarah it looked perfect. She'd always had a crush on him. Andy started to goof off with her and rolled his skateboard around on one foot.*
"Want me to teach you to skate?", Andy asked.
"No..No Thanks.", Sarah replied.
"Come On, You have nothin' better to do except run around the school naked, but that's only for my pleasure and amusement. Skating is cool, so lets try it."
*Sarah sighed and stood up, she stepped up on the skateboard with the black and red etnies that she wore and tried to balance herself*

a1hsauce
*Alex had just finished his rounds of copies for Mrs. Turnpike the algebra teacher he was T.A. for, and began walking around campus looking for Logan... As he looked out into the quad area he saw two upper classmen playing with a skateboard, it looked like one was just learning how to skate*

a1hsauce
*he continued to walk around the east building when he saw Silo talking with a girl... he didnt recognize her but decided to go up and see what they were doing out of class*

"Hey Silo!!"

Tela
Silo turned. "Sup, biatch." he said smiling. He then yelped. Turning to Kittie he smirked. "Dude, Alex, this isKittie, she's new here." He had planned on ditching. His skateboard was in his left hand. "And Kittie, this is Alex."

Kittie nodded. By her state of dress one would think she was a goth or rock star.

Darth Revan
((I'm joinin' msn-oh

and I'm posting some crap about my char, 'cause it's better that way wink))

Name: Evan Turner
Height: 5'8
General Appearence: Thin, slightly athletic looking kid with medium-dark skin. Brown eyes, very short hair, a ring in his lip and nose.
Other stuff: Came from Jamaica originally but left when he was very young. Likes underground hip-hop, punk, and alternative music. Plays drums and occasionally freestyles when he's feeling outgoing. Does graffiti sketches, but hasn't been able to conjur up the courage to actually write on somebody's wall. Tom Morello is his hero, even though he doesn't play guitar...

Wolflet
~i wanna join too...although im not gonna put some "crap about my char" stick out tongue~

Beastro
Name:Alex
Backgroundbig grinad is a rich guy who owns a chain of groceriestores arounnd the country.Alex and his family live in the nice side of the town and he's new.It was hard for him to have to leave all of his friends behind at his old town but his dad had to move for business purposes.He's getting ready to go to school.He's late for his first day and he's so embarrased.

He walks into his class

crzygrl6412
Jem pointed Logan in the right direction and went back to the office to finish her errands. She sat around and finally the bell rang. She grabbed her messenger bag and went to Journalism.

Tela
(Ya'll do know there's a reg thread, right?)

Tela
Dude, there's already an Alex, could ya change your name

Loving_Daniel11
*Sarah practiced for a moments time and called it quits, Andy just sat back and laughed. She sat back down, back towards the column.*

Darth Revan
((Haha... You said y'all... You're so cute with your little accent happy stick out tongue))

Evan was walking around eating a burrito, casually wondering where he was supposed to be. He passed a group of gothic-looking kids and almost kept going before he decided to ask where the office was. "Excuse me, I'm new here, can you tell me where the office is? I don't know where I'm supposed to be going."

Tela
"whoa, two new students. biathes, this school is getting crowded." Silo said. "I'll show ya little dude." he was just joking.

Kittie rolled her eyes. "Can we trust him in your hands."

"That SO did not sound right, Kittie-cat."

"Shut your little dirty mouth."

Loving_Daniel11
*Sarah looked up at Evan, the rays were shining down on his face.*
"Walk through those double doors and there is a hall parralell to that, take a left and you're there."

crzygrl6412
Jem sighed as class started. She took out some paper as Mr. Kurtson wrote the assignment on the board. "Great." She sighed, knowing she would be busy. Not only did she have to write this paper, but she was head of the staff for the school's newpaper, meaning she'd need a few articles for the first issue.

Tela
(Oh ****, srry crzy, thought he was talking to me and a1. Screw that post)

Anyways, somehow, I'll have to find a way into this rp. Silo put his board and was lazily standing on it. He would have laughed if Jem fell. she was such a poser. Probably a dyke too.

Tela

Beastro
~ok im Jared~

Loving_Daniel11
*Sarah looked at her watch, it was 2:27. She had a while before school ended so she picked her things up and went around back and sat down on the picnic table with Andy*

Tela
(Damnit, i met Sarah stick out tongue )

Wolflet
Keaira looked at the long hall infront of her. She then looked at her schedule and a map of the school, hoping to find all of her classes.

Tela
(((Okay, I'm out. there's no way my chars can get in this rp when they're just pushed into a conrer.)))

Loving_Daniel11
*She pulled a bag of chips out of her bag and shared them with Andy while waiting for the day to end. Andy's girlfriend found them and came over, she was just as goth as him. She had eyeliner designs coming from the corner of her eyes. She sat on Sarah's side of the table and whispered in her ear.*
"I know..", she said quietly.
*Sarah sat quiet and just looked at the table*

Tela
Kittie watched Silo skate down the hall and come back. He broke about sixteen school rules a day, averaged.

Stopping in front of her, silo spun on his board then stopped. "So you liking it here?"

"Uh, no."

"I thought all the outcasts got along. Go make a friend."

"I'll be okay fading into the background."

"Until someone has this really ****ed up party and needs a band."

"No one's ever been to the clubs we play at Silo, well except you and will."

Darth Revan
"Thanks," Evan said, heading off in the direction Sarah had said. On the way to his class he stopped when he overheard Kittie and Silo. He wasn't sure why. Probably just a plot device.

Loving_Daniel11
*Sarah nodded at his praise and smiled then turned back to Andy and his girlfriend.*

Tela
Kittie cringed. "Ms. Perfect goth." she growled.

"Whoa, can goth's be perfect?" Silo asked.

crzygrl6412
Jem made a mental list of some students she could interview for the newspaper. Silo, Evan, Kearia, Sarah, Kittie. She'd have to track them down at lunch. Or just call them outta class tomorrow. That would work, a huge advantage to being an office aid.

Tela
Silo handed his board to Kittie. "Break it, biatch, and die."

Kittie smirked and began skateboarding down the hall.

a1hsauce
*Alex finally caught up with Logan and headed off towards the staff resources room.. they made their 200 copies and walked off into the court yard and began handing out Party flyers for this weekend*

"Hey Alex itll prolly be better if we split up and head in 2 directions, we'll get more people that way" Said Logan

"Smart, hit me up in like 20 mins,"

a1hsauce
*Alex walked down the corridor and saw Silo still with the gurl he saw earlier, he walked up with a flyer in hand and asked them to join the party*
"Hey Si, you up for a party this weekend" Alex asked

crzygrl6412
Jem got a bathroom pass and left class. "Whatever." She said, sighing, walking down the hall. She saw some kids handing out flyers. She raised her eyebrow but said nothing as she walked passed them.

a1hsauce
*Logan turned around and saw this one girl he hadn't seen before,*
"hey hey, you there"

Tela
Silo nodded. "Always, man. Any beer?"

Kittie laughed softly. "Am I invited too?"

a1hsauce
"ya therell be alil bit, mostly byob... here take a flyer, invite some people if you see 'em" said Alex

"and of course youre invited, im Alex, you?"

Tela
"Kittie." she said. "Uh, nice to meet you."

Silo smirked. "Well, kittie-cat, we can keep our beer in the back of my truck."

a1hsauce
"hey Si, didnt you get a hook up with some kegs this past summer?"

Tela
Silo looked at Kittie who blushed lightly. "Yeah, thaks to her."

a1hsauce
"eek! lol are you serious?" asked alex with a surprised look on his face

"well, Kittie... welcome to our humble school... be sure to look for you at the party... and Si, you take care of this girl, catch you two later okay, we should all hook up some time this week, and hang out. see ya"

Tela
Kittie waited until Alex wasn't paying attention before lashing out and hitting Silo in the stomach catchig him off guard. He winced. "hey."

"I'm going to be used to get beer now. Thanks alot."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>