Is Ian McKellen really gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
My brother told me that Ian McKellen was actually gay and I was shocked. It made me upset that Ian McKellen was gay because he was one of my favorite characters in LOTR. I don't 4 sure if my brother is lying or not, but he looks serious.

Does anyone know 4 sure?

burlyman
it was on the fotr commentary...

yerssot
he is and what does that matter??

burlyman
oh... i didnt read that bit
"It made me upset that Ian McKellen was gay"
blink why

lil bitchiness
Yep...hes gay, and proud of it!!big grin

plenTpak52
Because he does not look gay at all and old gay guys are creepy?

burlyman
is that your personal opinion?

Paola
I was shocked when I knew it too..... but just shocked, not disgusted

HannaBananabal
There's absolutely nothing wrong with him being gay. If you couldn't tell that he was gay, and you liked him before you knew... why stop liking him now just because you know? Would you have liked him during LOTR had you known he was gay?

I'd still love Hugo if he were gay, because then I could go to him and change his mind!! wink

Steven
Him being gay doesnt effect you does it?!

ahaetrkarykl
This is a really sad statement. im glad so many people in here agree that it doesnt matter if he is gay or not. i saw Ian on saturday night live, and he made a lot of gay jokes about himself. he is for sure gay to answer your question, and there is nothing wrong with that.

finti
what a load of bs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.