Bad things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
on this forum lets discuss some bad things we have done in the past or recent. for example one time i tried to throw a rock in the bucket of a garbage truck and it hit the garbage man and he came out yelling at me. it was pretty funny. i got more stories do u guys have ne?

saucybird007
I have done lots of bad things. devil But this is a PG-13 forum shifty

Veralidaine
evil face evil saucybird......

lil bitchiness
I have stuck my ex boyfriends evil girlfriends tooth brush down the toilet!!! mad She tried giving ME the attitude...little minx!

dave123
general harasment smile

jacksparrow22
ewwww.....grimy! sick lol

ive poured bleach on this really mean girl at my camp's bed.....hehe her bed was white splotched all over, baby!

Michael Myers 1
haha i triped a retarded kid smile

lil bitchiness
madBefore i flushed too! mad

Ugh!! Shrek!!!

Michael Myers 1
no expression

lil bitchiness
My user name is lil bitchiness...thats what i am....and i dont like people giving me attitude or threatening me in any way...oh the nerve!!! mad

jacksparrow22
sick sick sick and you had her toothbrush because....

Gotwa
I've broken a window on a school bus shattering the glass all over a kid.. I've given a principle a heart attack.. I tried shooting a real bullet out of a paintball gun at someone .. XD

dave123
lol, me and my mates set off fireworks at 2 in the morning, that was funny

hope we didnt wake anyone up smile

lil bitchiness
I was visiting my ex, with my best mate, who was really good friends with him...so we were there, and i needed a tiolet, so went to toilet, then i saw her toothbrush there....and that was it!!!

The good thing is no one apart from my best mate knows about that...and because my best mate hates her too, he laughedhimself silly!!

jacksparrow22
if you put a caterpiller on a firework, it explodes......not that i use fireworks or anything angel (they are illegal in ny)

jacksparrow22
well now we know too!!!!! laughing laughing

Michael Myers 1
i made this girl hit her face on the desk and brake her glasses cuz i tripped her seat

dave123
we put fireworks in a dead hedgehog and squirrel laughing out loud

jacksparrow22
ive also snuck out at 3 am with buckets of water with my friends to have a mud party at the park.....it was awesome (im such a loser! big grin)

Michael Myers 1
lol i put a firecracker in a toads mouth (it was HUGE) and i lit it and when it went off the frog did a backflip and his nose was smoking (i think he was mad) and he was bleeding and he survived so i let him go

dave123
my friend texted me asking if i wanted to go joy riding in his mums car at 1am, so i met him, but the cops drove past and we had to run like hell, and we hid in his house till 3am, and when I left I sprinted all the way home (like hell, again), but it was fun big grin

Veralidaine
one time in music class ( i was in yr 6 ) i pulled de chair away from dis really large dude, who was bout ta sit down, so wen i pulled it away, down he went, what a thud! big grin but me only did it coz he was bein a total bastard to me..ot'er wise i woodnt do sumting lyk dat.......

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
when i was at school one time me and my friends were realy mad so i broke one of the school speakers and we threw soda cans at the school it was fun and we also got some gummies stuck to the Cafe roof which is realy high so they will never get all 10 of them down smile

saucybird007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/angel_not.gif

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud too much funny ppl!

Michael Myers 1
that reminds me of lunchtime when i used to explode my yoohoo and soke everone and i launched ketchup on my spork and nailed 10 ppl i also did it with some of the yoohoo and we flicked fries and all sorts of stuff and someimes we got caught but it was fun smile

Veralidaine
big grin

dave123
my friends next door neighbour has a "castle" in his front garden, and it looks EXTREMELY shitty, so (again) we snuck at out 2am, and smashed EVERYTHING up in the garden, not very nice, but we did him a favour, really.

Veralidaine
eek! big grin laughing (man i quote alot of ppl)

Michael Myers 1
lol im gonna do this one day. im gonna go to one of my neighbors and get a roll of firecrackers then knock on there door light them and run big grin it sounds like a exciting thing to do

jacksparrow22
three words: school. dead fish.

Michael Myers 1
yes u do big grin

dave123
i put a massive banger on my neighbours doorstep.... but the stupid thing was that it was also MY doorstep

Michael Myers 1
these words : School, Stinkbombs

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud dave

Veralidaine
blink laughing

Michael Myers 1
has any1 heard of a cracker bomb?

dave123
my friend has an air rifle, and we were taking shots at pidgeons. so i was aiming at one on a roof, and i was aiming for ages, and everyone was getting impatient, everything went black (cos of how you look through the scope) so i just pulled the trigger and BAM the pidgeon literally SLID down the roof, and it was sooooo funny, it just slid right down it laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud any1 kno what a cracker bomb is? (i kno i already said it)

dave123
i probably call them by a different name, explain

Michael Myers 1
well there little green fireworks and they have rope tied all around them and they make an explosion like a real M-80 ill try to find a pic

dave123
made of plastic, and you can pull them apart? and they have paper-tissue stuff inside?

jacksparrow22
im a sharpshooter bar 10 (expert) in air rifles..... big grin

saucybird007
evil faceheehee. i shoot a police man with a bb gun once out of my bedroom window. haha, he stuck me in the slammers for a day! laughing out loud
God damn him! My dad would even bail me out, you know why? Coz he stuck me in there! mad

dave123
talking of air rifles, my mate shot a pidgeon in the street and it didnt die, instead it just fell to the pavement and tryed to get up, with blood going everywhere

Michael Myers 1
i have never pulled them apart i have seen them my uncle showed me b4 he lit it off i held it too

jacksparrow22
thats horrible sad

dave123
yeh, we kinda regretted it afterwards....

lil bitchiness
ewwwww DAve!! sad

Michael Myers 1
poor bird thats why i stick to the lizards with my BB gun

dave123
i killed the first one, but not the second sad

dave123
and my friend also wasted a sparrow with 8 shots from a CO2 handgun
then it got blown up by a banger

jacksparrow22
then you should of shot it again....put it out of its misery

lil bitchiness
Thats just horrible and very uncool...why would you kill birds..that sucks!
At least im mean to people who deserve it..

Michael Myers 1
or have the cat finish it off

dave123
the shot was fired from his house, cant exactly walk into the road in daylight with a rifle and finish it off.....

jacksparrow22
i agree yes

dave123
but i didnt actually have an aim on it, everything was black just a lucky (or, unlucky) shot
i'm proud of the shot, but not what happened sad

Michael Myers 1
ah u make it seem like pigeons are endangered

lil bitchiness
Ive never killed anything or anyone, although few people are getting there...

dave123
i killed quite a few fish when i used to do fishing sad

Michael Myers 1
ive killed a few toads and lizards

dave123
me and my mates have also made my neighbours leave the area sad
looking back on it, I'm not proud at all no
although it wasnt really ALL me

jacksparrow22
i killed a fish then i felt really bad...so now i always throw my fish back when i catch them

( i only shoot targets and cans with my gun wink)

Michael Myers 1
aw *pats dave on the back*

dave123
laughing out loud me+my friends have stolen some fish from someones backgarden, but thats just a really stupid tale....

jacksparrow22
im leaving now bye all!

dave123
bye

lil bitchiness
bye bye happy

Michael Myers 1
one time i was holding a bottle rocket and i lit it off and the sparks flew in my hair and it caught on fire every1 was laughing at me and so was i and it smelled bad

saucybird007
Ive killed lots of animals. But thats coz im a veterinary nurse stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
a so ur a bunny doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.